Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    WaveyBazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaveyBazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaveyBazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaveyBazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WaveyBazz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TEFong View Post
    Legs day.
    3x12 Squats
    midway through begin farting each squat
    Cant stop, must keep squatting
    surrounding people move away
    bathroom ---> cry
    You sir just made me piss myself laughing rofl. Oh man that is just too funny how could you fart each squat lmao!
    And omg the people who say they have shat themselves squatting just rofl. How can you **** yourself lmao. This thread just made my day man.
    The most embarrassing thing i've done is like others... fail bench press and have the bar on my chest until someone helped me out xD

mitch532 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First day in my new gym, Go to do seated tricep extensions. i sit on a bench, but it's raised to high i hit the dumbbell on the top of the bench. I proceed to adjust the bench but the pin wouldn't move. I get pissed and grab the pin and pull it hard my hand slipped and the top of the bench falls and makes a loud ass noise. Everyone in the gym looks at me i looked around and said "This is Awkward" <--- like in neverback down Then i put my headphones in and do tricep extensions awkwardly.

iRerackWeights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iRerackWeights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iRerackWeights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iRerackWeights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iRerackWeights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iRerackWeights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iRerackWeights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iRerackWeights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iRerackWeights has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My fail is nothing compared to the ones I've read so far. But tomorrows another day.

I was shrugging 110s looking all bad ass and when put the weight back on the rack I got my finger stuck inbetween the rack and the weight. The weight dropped to the ground and hit me in the shin. I had to drain my finger at home. Bad day!
    Wishing you all kinds of gains!

timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iRerackWeights View Post
    My fail is nothing compared to the ones I've read so far. But tomorrows another day.

I was shrugging 110s looking all bad ass and when put the weight back on the rack I got my finger stuck inbetween the rack and the weight. The weight dropped to the ground and hit me in the shin. I had to drain my finger at home. Bad day!
    Ouch, ive done that racking a squat before, hurt like hell
    "The guy who works harder than anyone else will always have an advantage over the science geek who worries about and plans his training to the T." - fred hatfield (dr.squat)

goonsquadforums.com

SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SwoleNeck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    A f load of HBB's are in my gym.... so of course i get boners.... who wouldn't..... they always like to lift next to me and i can't stop myself from lookin at them yoga pants!

A lot of boners = gotta take a break from lifting to let it calm down so no one can see...

I said fugg it and i just walk around and lift with it now.... i get looked at a lot... kind of emburrsin

ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10) ALPHR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First time trying squats at school gym, successfully do five reps and rack one side of the bar leaving the other side to fall and and the plates crashing everywhere it was so loud, my gym teacher went off at me
    Loving life

namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Joined the forum just to share cause I was bored.

1. I was benching with my friend and he was spotting me. I finish my reps and he says "one more", so I go down and back up, and I'm about to rack the weight and he starts pushing down on the bar and I tire out and it drops on me. Then he walks away and says "I don't know you", just leaving me there. He is just watching me struggle from a distance while cracking up. After a couple minutes of just sitting there with the weight on top of me some guy comes and helps me. was embarrassing as **** cause I was like almost screaming for help nearly out of breath

2. another time I was benching with my same friend (we workout together) and he secretly put an extra 10 or so pounds to one side of the bar. Then as I tried to go back up I was lopsided until it one side just ****ed up

3. another time my same buddy decided that he while I was benching he'd come by and put his balls in my face while benching. then i dropped the weight laughing

4. I was squatting and my same buddy kicks me in the back of the knee and I nearly dropped smacked the weights into the mirror

5. last one, me and some other guy decided to go to the squat rack and we used the bar by putting it on the top for pull ups. the bar ends up rolling off and falling on my friends head and made a loud ass sound and everybody looked at us like we were retarded

EDIT:

lmao one more i remember

6. I was on the seated calf press machine where you push your toes, and my friend punched me in the balls while I was pushing and i the weights just crashed and made a loud sound right as one of the gym managers was walking by. and then they started bitching at us. it sucked

timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by namename View Post

1. I was benching with my friend and he was spotting me. I finish my reps and he says "one more", so I go down and back up, and I'm about to rack the weight and he starts pushing down on the bar and I tire out and it drops on me. Then he walks away and says "I don't know you", just leaving me there. He is just watching me struggle from a distance while cracking up. After a couple minutes of just sitting there with the weight on top of me some guy comes and helps me. was embarrassing as **** cause I was like almost screaming for help nearly out of breath

2. another time I was benching with my same friend (we workout together) and he secretly put an extra 10 or so pounds to one side of the bar. Then as I tried to go back up I was lopsided until it one side just ****ed up

3. another time my same buddy decided that he while I was benching he'd come by and put his balls in my face while benching. then i dropped the weight laughing

4. I was squatting and my same buddy kicks me in the back of the knee and I nearly dropped smacked the weights into the mirror

5. last one, me and some other guy decided to go to the squat rack and we used the bar by putting it on the top for pull ups. the bar ends up rolling off and falling on my friends head and made a loud ass sound and everybody looked at us like we were retarded

EDIT:

lmao one more i remember

6. I was on the seated calf press machine where you push your toes, and my friend punched me in the balls while I was pushing and i the weights just crashed and made a loud sound right as one of the gym managers was walking by. and then they started bitching at us. it sucked
    your friend, he sounds like a douche
    "The guy who works harder than anyone else will always have an advantage over the science geek who worries about and plans his training to the T." - fred hatfield (dr.squat)

goonsquadforums.com

namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by timmzzy1 View Post
    your friend, he sounds like a douche
    sometimes but we have hella fun doing it

sometimes but we have hella fun doing it
    im sure you would

goonsquadforums.com

Originally Posted by timmzzy1 View Post
    im sure you would
    I didn't mean doing it as in "****'ing" lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I meant lifting and stuff

I didn't mean doing it as in "****'ing" lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I meant lifting and stuff
    thats what i mean

goonsquadforums.com

Iaino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    deadlifting, last set, 5 reps
    psyche self up
    motivational music
    maximum effort
    visibly pumped for this set
    start deadlifting
    let out short, tooting farts between reps 3, 4 and 5
    they stink like absolute hell on earth
    run into toilet
    piss myself laughing in cubicle

Also,
    walking into the gym, notice my friend is already here lifting, im about to squat and i see him looking over at me so i make the most insanely fked up retarded faces as possible setting up the squat rack, so as to put him off his set from laughing.
    turn round and he wasn't looking at me at all, although about 25 meatheads have seen me and i am receiving the ultimate bertstare
    continue to set up rack for squatting while staring at the floor

AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500)

EDIT:

lmao one more i remember

Your friend is a d*ck. Doesn't sound like a good friend at all

Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Was walking between machines at my gym short pocket got caught on something, ripped my shorts completely off me. I yell i am zeezprah, then run away depressed.
    Australian Natural Bodybuilder.
    Instagram: BrendonHiscocks
    Snapchat: thicktightsolid
    Email: Brenjam@hotmail.com < Coaching, plans, support, questions, email me! >
    #BRENZILLA

Originally Posted by AussieJuNior View Post
    Your friend is a d*ck. Doesn't sound like a good friend at all
    why? we laugh about this **** later all the time. its about funny as hell. we all screw each other over for the fun.

mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mammojo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You say its funny, but one day you will get seriously injured. Then you'll realise he is in fact a dick.

Who the hell kicks someone in the back of the knee while squatting?!

why? we laugh about this **** later all the time. its about funny as hell. we all screw each other over for the fun.
    Fair enough, i dont mind abit of a joke, but if someone did that stuff to me when i was training ide throw a plate at them, benifit of when i train with people at my house, i dont have to worry about breaking something

goonsquadforums.com

attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Its dangerous. thats why.

Imagen if things didn't go the way then did. what happens if you were seriously injured? come on man, take a second and un**** yourself and your friend.

*Edit*

And i'll tell you right now, if I saw that in the gym... i'd yell at your friend, yell at you too probably. I don't care if you're bigger than me either. Doesn't give you the right to act like ****ing retards in the gym.

"horseplay" makes me so mad. Plenty of my friends have been seriously injured and cannot lift anymore cuz of "buddies" fooling around in the gym. Don't do it. Be ****ing serious.
    Last edited by attackdarack; 12-07-2012 at 09:05 PM.

XTremeSteelX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This actually happened to me the other day. I was doing decline shoulder presses (with just the bar,im a girl), finished my first set. Then when my arms get tired half way through second set, i try to force one more rep, and my arms just quit on me!! I was so embarrassed, i tried to rack it 3 times, but only one side would slide in! Thankfully no one saw~ I just ended up having to get up from under the bar and just pick it up to rack it!! Felt like a "Rack Of Shame". terrible

Bear745 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bear745 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bear745 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bear745 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bear745 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bear745 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bear745 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bear745 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bear745 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bear745 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bear745 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

EDIT:

lmao one more i remember

i could care less if you got injured. But what i do care about is if i was at ur gym and i saw 2 ***** like u and ur friend messing around. I'd probably get u guys kicked from the gym

Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by XTremeSteelX View Post
    This actually happened to me the other day. I was doing decline shoulder presses (with just the bar,im a girl), finished my first set. Then when my arms get tired half way through second set, i try to force one more rep, and my arms just quit on me!! I was so embarrassed, i tried to rack it 3 times, but only one side would slide in! Thankfully no one saw~ I just ended up having to get up from under the bar and just pick it up to rack it!! Felt like a "Rack Of Shame". terrible
    Decline shoulder press? Do you mean decline bench press? Not trying to sound like a dick, just never heard of that.

ThomasCreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThomasCreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThomasCreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThomasCreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThomasCreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ThomasCreel has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    >Walk into gym for first time
    >I AM a beginner, so I already am not limber at all
    >Go straight to the squatting
    >Didn't stretch
    >I cannot walk for 5 whole minutes as charlie horses surge through my thighs
    >I was just lying on my side holding my thighs, man it was worse than child berth
    >I am in an aisle so people walk over me
    >):

jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    >on the seated chest press machine.(keep in mind plate racks on same machine)
    >done with last set
    >unracked weights
    >ended up adding on more weight to machine
    >had to think of a recovery quick lots of people around
    >pulled the look around while holding the plate after realizing what happened
    >then pulled a "should i add more weight?".jpeg type of look
    >added the same amount to other side
    >did another set lulz

Aryancuz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aryancuz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aryancuz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aryancuz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aryancuz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aryancuz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aryancuz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aryancuz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aryancuz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aryancuz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aryancuz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    walked around with a boner once

accidentally walked into womans locker room

got a 60 pound dumbell off the ranks turned and knocked all the other dumbells off...everyone stared and laughed like wtf

Jeddabrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeddabrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeddabrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeddabrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeddabrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeddabrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeddabrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jeddabrahh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Friend dropped 35kg dumbbell on his face, and I farted while squatting when the hot girls walked in
    Everyone wants to be a bodybuilder..but no one want to lift some heavy as weight.

Kyle777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kyle777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kyle777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kyle777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kyle777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kyle777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kyle777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kyle777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im picking up weights at the dumbbell rack and then i turn around to walk back to my bench and as I do so a 65ish year-old guy with leg braces comes and bumps into me falls over and starts screaming, everyone looks....safe to say, to everyone else, it looked like I beat up an elderly handicapped man....

swolemonkey72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My freshman year in highschool it was my first time lifting for football, I was trying to be a hard ass in front of the varsity guys so I go and try to pull a plate off the weight rack. I didn't realize the weight distribution and the side furthest from me started to fall but I tried to save it...pulling me on top of it ... So I played there on this pile of weight while the varsity guys laughed

daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) daxpwn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Squating atg and forgot to wear spandex, instead tight boxers
    On warm-up sets it gets a little tight but ignore it
    Working sets on bottom of rep boxers tear all the way down the back, really loud
    Finish the set, dont want to lose any gains
    People are looking when it rips a little more each rep
    No ****s given

McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10) McNuggets is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First time I went to my new gym, I take off 2 plates on the trap bar set on the highest pin, the bar flips and almost whacks me. Thankfully, I dodged. That was the first time I ever went too lol.