UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What are YOUR favourite exercise for each bodypart?

Everyone has a personal preference when it comes to exercises. I want to know YOUR favourite exercise for each bodypart and if possible, why.

Chest : Dips
    Shoulders : Overhead Press
    Triceps : Dips
    Legs : Deadlift
    Glutes : Deadlift
    Upper Back : Bent over Barbell Rows
    Lats : Bent over Barbell Rows
    Traps : Power Clean

Feel free to add any body parts if you like.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chest : incline db press
    Shoulders : db press
    Triceps : weighted dip
    Legs : low bar squat
    Glutes : low bar squat
    Upper Back : chinup
    Lats : t-bar row
    Traps : db shrug

StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UnitedRampage View Post
    Everyone has a personal preference when it comes to exercises. I want to know YOUR favourite exercise for each bodypart and if possible, why.

Chest: Decline barbell/db press
    Shoulders: Arnold Dumbbell Press
    Triceps: Bench Dips
    Legs: Squat
    Glutes: Single Dumbbell Squats/ Leg Presses
    Upper Back: Reverse Grip Pulldowns
    Lats: Reverse Grip Bent Over Rows
    Traps: Barbells Shrugs Behind The Back
    Let me give you a bit of warning: just because you get very good at your training it should not go to your head that you are an expert.

Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adept85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Chest: bench press
    shoudlers: shoulder press
    tricep: tricep extension
    legs: deadlift / leg press
    upper back: lat pulldowns
    [300 Spartan Crew][300 Veteran]
    cutting progress: Oct: 98kg Nov: 95.1 Dec: 93.1 ; 2013: Jan: 92.6 Feb: 92.4 Mar: 90.6
    weight record: 90.7 10/2/13
    deadlift: 264x1
    bp: 180x1
    squat: 210x1 15/1/13
    my personal records -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151027473

UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50) UnitedRampage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StrongJake View Post
    Chest: Decline barbell/db press
    Shoulders: Arnold Dumbbell Press
    Triceps: Bench Dips
    Glutes: Single Dumbbell Squats/ Leg Presses
    Upper Back: Reverse Grip Pulldowns
    Lats: Reverse Grip Bent Over Rows
    Traps: Barbells Shrugs Behind The Back
    Why do you do reverse grip bent over rows?
    Do they have any advantage over normal barbell bent over rows? :O

*forgive me if I sound like I'm insulting you, I'm just curious*

Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I'll keep it nice and simple, if I had to pick one exercise for each body part it would be:

Chest: DB Press
    Shoulder: DB Shoulder Press
    Biceps: BB Curl
    Triceps: Dips
    Back: Pull-Ups
    Lower Back: Rack Pull

dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Chest: flat bb bench
    Shoulders: overhead press
    Triceps: skull crushers
    Legs: squats/leg press/ Romanian deadlifts (like all)
    Glutes: lunges
    Upper back : bent over bb rows
    Lower back : deadlifts
    Last: lat pull down (cable)
    Traps: bb shrugs

Not quite as exclusive and not necessarily the best, just the ones I enjoy the most

Originally Posted by dnixon View Post
    Chest: flat bb bench
    Shoulders: overhead press
    Triceps: skull crushers
    Legs: squats/leg press/ Romanian deadlifts (like all)
    Glutes: lunges
    Upper back : bent over bb rows
    Lower back : deadlifts
    Last: lat pull down (cable)
    Traps: bb shrugs

Not quite as exclusive and not necessarily the best, just the ones I
    enjoy the most
    Doing what you enjoy the most is one of the most important things to do! If I had a gym to go to, I would be doing all those exercises you stated

StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongJake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why do you do reverse grip bent over rows?
    Do they have any advantage over normal barbell bent over rows? :O

*forgive me if I sound like I'm insulting you, I'm just curious*
    Simply, I feel good muscle contraction from reverse grip bent over rows exercise and the grip is also great.
    Normal grip is easy while the reverse is challenging especially on the forearms, add to it heavy weight as an overall back exercise and you'll be increasing the challenge.
    I always like performing challenging exercises and if I like it then will keep it using to train most of times.
    There are other parts you didn't mention and also some parts you mentioned can have more than 1 favorite exercise but my favorites are the ones I feel the most muscle contraction and enjoy performing it..

*Don't worry, I don't take things seriously, at least at first glance
    Let me give you a bit of warning: just because you get very good at your training it should not go to your head that you are an expert.

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chest : Fly, incline bench
    Shoulders : Wide grip shoulder press, lat raise, some kind of rear delt fly or pullup
    Triceps : Skullcrushers, CGBP
    Legs : Deadlift, all of the common machine exercises (extensions, curls, abduction/adduction etc.), bag kicks, stair climber. Also a fan of front squats, pistol squats etc. on occasion.
    Glutes & lower back : Deadlift
    Lats : Front lever pullup progression
    Abs : Same as above, also dragon flags
    Traps : Shrugs
    Biceps: Straight bar curls or DB hammer curls

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chest - incline db press
    Delts - bb press
    Biceps - incline curl
    Triceps - dips
    Upper back - bb row
    Lats - pullups
    Erectors - deadlift
    Glutes and hamstrings - low bar squat
    Quad - front squat
    Calves - 45 degree calf sled
    Abs - weighted crunch on a ball for increased Rom

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What a great thread. This idea has never been thought up before.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    You're just angry cause you have jaundice.
    We don't rise to the occasion, we fall to our level of training.

I was born a shotgun in my hands. Behind the gun I'll make my final stand and that's why they call me Bad Company

Sensible Liberals for Trump 2016 Crew

Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Paddyirishlad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cheer up man, you never have much good to say. Grumpy guts

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Paddyirishlad View Post
    Cheer up man, you never have much good to say. Grumpy guts
    No.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chest: Bench
    Shoulders: Overhead Press
    Biceps: EZ curl
    Thighs: Squat
    Glutes: Hip Thrust
    Upper Back: Face Pulls
    Mid Back: Kroc Rows
    Lats: Pull ups
    Core: Body-saw
    Calves: Seated calf raises- slow

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Squats for all

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    thumbsup.jpg

I may just rep everyone in this thread because it's so original and useful.
    -

tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tazui1982 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Chest: BB Bench press
    Shoulders: Standing BB Press
    Legs: Squats
    Glutes: ATG squats
    Upper back: Chinup
    Lats: Pull up
    Traps: Power clean.
    S120kg/B97.5kg/D140kg/OHP62kg
    My training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150869353

Registered User akmusclehamster's Avatar
    akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100) akmusclehamster is not very well liked. (-100)
    Chest : Weighted Ring Pushups
    Shoulders : Jerk
    Quads: Squats
    Glutes/Lower Back: Deadlift
    Hamstrings: GHRs
    Upper Back : Weighted Wide Grip Pullups
    Lats : Weighted Ring Rows
    Traps : Hang Clean
    Compound Weights, Bodyweight Exercises and Sprinting

Quentin123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I experience much better muscular shrinkage from opposite hold curved over series work out and the hold is also great. Normal hold is easy while the opposite is complicated especially on the arms, add to it large weight as an overall back work out and you'll be improving the task.

I got the idea from an article from T-Nation. I just wanted to see what exercises people like and do done research.