Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    fitgirl_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've checked out guys and I've stared as well and I have watched. I consider these all different.
    Checking out is like a glance or looking over a guy. Its like dang hes fine check him out take note and enjoy the view.
    Staring is like ok I'm interested yes I am staring you can come over and talk to me if you like.
    Watching I do also its more of checking out someones form, or seeing a different exercise I may not be familiar with. Someone using an insane amount of weight and I am in awe and want to watch, or somone using a machine I dont see alot of people on and want to know how they use it.

I have also had all three done to me.
    I dont mind people watching or checking me out thats cool and its welcome.
    Staring depends on the guy and his creepynes factor LOL
    How you stare and what you look like when you stare has alot of bearing on how ok it is with me.
    If its some dirty old man who should know better then ok fine enjoy the show but god please dont make it so obvious.
    If its a hot younger guy and hes staring cause hes interested he will know if I am interested in him and all is well. But If I am not showing any attention back your way then drop the stare take a picture it will last longer and let me go about my business without your eyes burning a hole thru me.
    LOL

Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I grab my crotch and yell " YOU WANT A PIECE OF THIS HUH ? MUDDAFUGGA"

F1nest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F1nest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F1nest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F1nest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F1nest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F1nest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F1nest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F1nest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F1nest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F1nest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) F1nest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I never stare at anyone (had bad experience lol) unless I'm making eye contact and ready to meet her.But I get a lot of looks for girls, and I like it,I take it as an compliment.

Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Freak17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm a freak. Nobody stares at me. :-(

marimacho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marimacho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marimacho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marimacho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marimacho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marimacho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marimacho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marimacho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marimacho has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sometimes, guys check out your form when you are doing deadlift, squat, snatch etc. and I don't mind that. They usually continue with their own training after a few reps. But there is one creepy guy who stare slack jawed for minutes when I am stretching. That's just creepy.

MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10) MNTiburon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I work out in a very small gym in my office building, and there's a woman I see down there regularly. I'm married but I'm not asexual so naturally I'm going to notice how attractive she is. Now every time I see her we small talk, usually about workout routines. I swear it's easier to talk to women when you're off the market and have no intentions. Just don't be the creepy silent guy who walks around the gym turning their head like an owl.

5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000) 5more is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Swole-N-Htown View Post

and I'm 22.
    Your Avi says your 25

Registered User sweetkissees918's Avatar
    sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000) sweetkissees918 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People stare at me all the time.. and sometimes people will stop what they are doing and actually sit there to watch me.. I dont care.. I take it as.. i have 5+ more spotters
    ▪█───────█▪

Bench Press: Current: 210lbs Goal: 225lbs
    Deadlift: Current: 442.5lbs (World Record) Goal: 500lbs
    Military Press: Current: 120lbs Goal: 135lbs
    Squat: Current: 372.5lbs Goal: 400lbs

~Working out and not eating right is like doing your homework and not turning it in.~

******** link to our training page: www.********.com/pages/Xtreme-Fitness/1478082779087471

CaptnC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptnC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptnC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptnC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptnC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptnC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptnC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptnC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptnC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptnC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CaptnC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by terribletriad View Post
    One of the things that can give woman the impression that your 'creepy' is continually looking away just as she notices you looking at her. Don't think she doesn't know. She does! The easiest way to avoid this is to simply not look away. Instead, continue to look. Make eye contact, and with a smile say "HI". A smile and a few words can make the situation better for both!
    ^^^^^
    This

I am 100% male and truely enjoy looking at a nice looking women. When I "get caught" I always smile. Some times I just nod my head to them. If they smile back I will always say "Hi" at that point. And try to not eyeball them too much more.

I'm no prince, but I'm far from ugly...not sure if that makes any difference, but I've not had a negitive experince with my approach to handling the situation...

OMT-I'm not out bagging babe's at the gym...I do talk to the ones who are real receptive, but thats all.
    Began Lifting weight in January 2011

Current stats 9-2011
    Bench-200 1 rep PB 250lbs
    Leg Press-700lbs 2-8-2012
    Squat-320lbs
    Dumb Bell Curl-45lb

Ego-huge! :o
    Vain-yes!

;)

Yet a fluffy MarshMallow Ma110W's Avatar
    Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 5more View Post
    Your Avi says your 25
    That's because he was 22 when he made the thread back in 2008 =D People have been reviving old threads like crazy here lately.

daanaaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) daanaaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) daanaaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) daanaaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) daanaaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) daanaaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) daanaaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) daanaaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) daanaaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) daanaaa is on a distinguished road. (+10) daanaaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't seem to get this problem.. probably because when I work I dress like a homeless person haha!

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *have not read the entire thread*

But Mr Flexy stares at me at the gym. It makes me work harder.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ma110W is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    But Mr Flexy stares at me at the gym. It makes me work harder.
    When I get to work out with my husband I always push myself, I'm always trying to impress him. It feels nice.

zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000) zipitlisten is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can't say i get stared at too much but sometimes guys look at me and nod their head like they acknowledge my existence in the weight room! haha.. I don't take it as a bad thing )
    When people show you who they are, believe them the first time.

soyvega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) soyvega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool

:/...... I have guys stare at me and some of them are just f**ng sickos. But most of them, i feel that they stare me down. Specially wen im the only chick at free weights. Some of them aknoledge and appreciate female presence, but most of them i feel like they dont want me there. I freaking hate it. I also hate when guys try showing off and correct me.. Just yesterday one was correcting my on my shoulder presses but i turned around and said "thabk you for your help, but i know what im doing" he was embarassed and left the gym. When im in the zone, IM IN THE ZONE ..... i dont want anyome to talk to me! Lol just me and the weights..

First let me say there's a difference between staring, and noticing. For example, I never stare at women at the gym when they're stretching/exercising, mainly because I don't want to be seen as a weirdo or pervert or anything like that, but I'm sorry, when a woman with a nice body comes in with a 2 piece workout outfit on that shows her breasts and is tight, I just can't help but at least look out the corner of my eye at her sometimes if she's near, and neither can the other men, even the much older obviously married ones. That's just noticing her in my opinion, like any human notices another human.

But what I want to know is, how do you women feel about it when you notice a guy looks at you every once in a while or if he stares? I sometimes might turn around and a lady is doing something right by me and I notice and look for like half a second, or her breasts may be kind of showing or she's wearing pretty revealing tight stuff and I feel like I'm in the wrong because I saw her breasts or whatever and I feel like she noticed and may be thinking I'm there to just look at women or something, and I'm not at all. I think women who feel offended by this should use good judgment when choosing what to wear to the gym, some guys are just gonna stare regardless, but come on, don't wear booty shorts and a short sports bra looking thing to the gym and hop on the thigh master or butt blaster, you're asking to get stared at.

So what I'm saying is, do you just brush it off, do you take it as kind of a compliment or what? Obviously most women aren't going to like it when a guy flat out stares. I was at the gym the other day and a guy maybe in his 30's was just flat out staring at this girl's butt who couldn't have been over 21, and I'll admit, she was gorgeous, but dang, why flat out stare and you're not even gonna approach her? I felt kind of embarrassed for men, and I'm 22.

tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) tdigirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I get stared at because I'm lifting more than the chicks and some of the boys at the gym. TEEHEEE

lyndall_vile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im usually so into my workout i dont notice!

good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) good3yesniper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seems like a compliment to me.

pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pinkminx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Usually too busy concentrating but if they wanna look I guess it's flattering!! My other half thinks so too - until it becomes a stare ha!!

KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KPainter70 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I had a couple older guys watching me today. They'd either never seen a woman sweat so much or they were afraid I might throw them over my shoulders and squat them, not sure.

stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000) stirb is just really nice. (+1000)
    I workout with my Wife and I notice people staring at her and watching her because shes got a big ol butt. I dont say anything or do anything, Im just like Yahhh buddy im hittin that. lol

chelle21689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelle21689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelle21689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelle21689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelle21689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelle21689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelle21689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelle21689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelle21689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelle21689 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chelle21689 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stirb View Post
    I workout with my Wife and I notice people staring at her and watching her because shes got a big ol butt. I dont say anything or do anything, Im just like Yahhh buddy im hittin that. lol
    ^lmao

I usually wear big t-shirts and shorts that aren't too short so I doubt I'd get a lot of stares unless I was a girl wearing tight clothing with more skin exposed. Of course you're going to get attention if your decent/good-looking. I actually look at everyone, notice everyone, check out what people are doing, their form, their bodies whether they are attractive or not, men and women, etc. It's kinda interesting hahahah... But I try not to stare, my bf says I have a problem :P

I want to laugh at the big buff guys with the cut t-shirts where you could see most of their pecs because it is screaming "look at me"...same with the chick yesterday who's boobs were spilling out of her tank top and bra hanging out which was way tooo tight on her

Yanimac is not very well liked. (-100) Yanimac is not very well liked. (-100) Yanimac is not very well liked. (-100) Yanimac is not very well liked. (-100) Yanimac is not very well liked. (-100) Yanimac is not very well liked. (-100) Yanimac is not very well liked. (-100) Yanimac is not very well liked. (-100) Yanimac is not very well liked. (-100) Yanimac is not very well liked. (-100) Yanimac is not very well liked. (-100)
    I go to the gym to work-out, so its usually a ball cap and whatever work-out clothes, I pull out of my closet. That said, I don't wear shorts that are too big for me and bulky t-shirts for the same reason most guys don't wear baggy clothes at the gym; I want to actually be able to see my form when Im working. I never noticed if guys are checking me out, but I've been working out with my boyfriend and he seems to notice it all the time, and Im pretty sure he hates it. Why some dude would wanna check me out while im sweating my arse off, making no effort to look hawt makes no sense to me...

Anyways, I think the girls that want to be checked out at the gym make it pretty clear. Theyre the ones with full make up, perfect hair, and who aren't breaking a sweat. So if you're wanting to look at girls, find the barbie, and give her the attention she's craving. Me, Im happy just getting checked out by my boyfriend, thanks.

thatcatlady is not very well liked. (-100) thatcatlady is not very well liked. (-100) thatcatlady is not very well liked. (-100) thatcatlady is not very well liked. (-100) thatcatlady is not very well liked. (-100) thatcatlady is not very well liked. (-100) thatcatlady is not very well liked. (-100) thatcatlady is not very well liked. (-100) thatcatlady is not very well liked. (-100) thatcatlady is not very well liked. (-100) thatcatlady is not very well liked. (-100)
    I absolutely hate it. It makes me feel hyper nervous and makes me want to leave. Maybe I'm just a freak, but I want to exercise without people gawping.

pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I wear sweats and a hoodie to the gym.. As previous mentioned what you wear can ignite stares. I wear what I wear because it's what I feel comfortable in. I go to the gym to train, if people want to stare, I let them. I still train. With reflections and mirrors surrounding the gym it is hard not to glance up or look at someone. Also, it is a natural instinct we humans do. But you chicks in tight spandex and sports bra.. If you don't mind then cool, but otherwise you are just asking for it !
    "you know i went to the gym today and felt like i was the only one even lifting"

http://curlsareforgirls.blogspot.com/

futurefitmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurefitmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurefitmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurefitmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurefitmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurefitmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurefitmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurefitmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurefitmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurefitmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) futurefitmama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol. Honestly im in my zone while I'm working out so probably wouldn't even notice if someone was staring at me. I do however enjoy the looks I get once I'm done and head over to the child care to pick up my twins. ESP from the woman. Yes you can look this good after twins ;-)
    First let me say there's a difference between staring, and noticing. For example, I never stare at women at the gym when they're stretching/exercising, mainly because I don't want to be seen as a weirdo or pervert or anything like that, but I'm sorry, when a woman with a nice body comes in with a 2 piece workout outfit on that shows her breasts and is tight, I just can't help but at least look out the corner of my eye at her sometimes if she's near, and neither can the other men, even the much older obviously married ones. That's just noticing her in my opinion, like any human notices another human.

But what I want to know is, how do you women feel about it when you notice a guy looks at you every once in a while or if he stares? I sometimes might turn around and a lady is doing something right by me and I notice and look for like half a second, or her breasts may be kind of showing or she's wearing pretty revealing tight stuff and I feel like I'm in the wrong because I saw her breasts or whatever and I feel like she noticed and may be thinking I'm there to just look at women or something, and I'm not at all. I think women who feel offended by this should use good judgment when choosing what to wear to the gym, some guys are just gonna stare regardless, but come on, don't wear booty shorts and a short sports bra looking thing to the gym and hop on the thigh master or butt blaster, you're asking to get stared at.

So what I'm saying is, do you just brush it off, do you take it as kind of a compliment or what? Obviously most women aren't going to like it when a guy flat out stares. I was at the gym the other day and a guy maybe in his 30's was just flat out staring at this girl's butt who couldn't have been over 21, and I'll admit, she was gorgeous, but dang, why flat out stare and you're not even gonna approach her? I felt kind of embarrassed for men, and I'm 22.

risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dochall22 View Post
    "I normally just fawk 'em right there in the gym, drop em on the bench and ride their cawks b/c thats what they want." ----- this should be the correct answer.
    You from Boston troll?

pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100) pattycake9 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by futurefitmama View Post
    Lol. Honestly im in my zone while I'm working out so probably wouldn't even notice if someone was staring at me. I do however enjoy the looks I get once I'm done and head over to the child care to pick up my twins. ESP from the woman. Yes you can look this good after twins ;-)

Mirer's are gonna mire
    "you know i went to the gym today and felt like i was the only one even lifting"

Originally Posted by pattycake9 View Post
    But you chicks in tight spandex and sports bra.. If you don't mind then cool, but otherwise you are just asking for it !
    I hate this attitude. You wear your sweats because that's what you're comfortable in. Not every girl who wears form fitting gym clothes wears them to be stared at. I wear a tank, and my bottoms (capris or shorts) are always form fitting (some kind of stretchy-tight-spandex-like-fabric, mainly because when I wear shorts, I don't want anyone to be able to see my underwear.) I don't give a damn if anyone watches me work out, but I sure as **** don't wear what I wear for attention. I wear it because that is what I am comfortable working out in. It's not me saying,"Oh hey, look at me, I want attention!!!" I am not ASKING for people to stare.

Originally Posted by Ma110W View Post
    I hate this attitude. You wear your sweats because that's what you're comfortable in. Not every girl who wears form fitting gym clothes wears them to be stared at. I wear a tank, and my bottoms (capris or shorts) are always form fitting (some kind of stretchy-tight-spandex-like-fabric, mainly because when I wear shorts, I don't want anyone to be able to see my underwear.) I don't give a
    damn if anyone watches me work out,
    but I sure as **** don't wear what I
    wear for attention. I wear it because
    that is what I am comfortable working
    out in. It's not me saying,"Oh hey, look
    at me, I want attention!!!" I am not
    ASKING for people to stare.

Exactly , I didn't say you wear it for that reason, I said no matter what the reason is for wearing form fitting clothes, the chances of being stared at increase, luckily for you because you don't give a hot d*amn. Guys eyes are drawn to that type of clothing versus baggy sweats. FACT.