djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50) djhavoc will become famous soon enough. (+50)

a boost of motivation from a woman in her 50s....

Woman in her 50s at work today tells me "look at that muscle, you didn't have that before?!". Wow this made want to run to the gym and pump some more iron (already worked out in the a.m.). It's always best when someone else especially the opposite sex starts noticing your gains.

motivation yo!

SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000) SanDantos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kinda strange from such an older woman, but I agree.

Even when I hear other people say positive things about friends of mine (when they arent around) I pass it on, knowing it'll make their day.

Some days I just get in positive-mode and just feel like putting people in a good mood. Even if its leaving 'have a great day' or somethin when theyre away on msn in the morning. Or a quick text on my phone. Everybody likes getting back to a little note/message.

Little things sometimes mean quite alot to some people. I find the more you do it, the more it'll happen to you. It's a good feeling.
    I like my food clean, and my women dirty.

moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good idea san dantos! Im going to do that tommarrow morning aswell.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yup, those positive comments are like an 'instant motivation booster'.

I got my first compliments around a month ago. That's when I crossed the 200 lb mark. Felt really good on hearing the comments I got. No wonder I've kept my diet in check and never missed a single workout.

jsaputo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsaputo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsaputo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsaputo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsaputo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsaputo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsaputo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsaputo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsaputo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsaputo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsaputo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gotta love them older women ;D
    lulz

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I stumbled on this and thought it might be liked in relation to 'age' and the frame of mind you can see it in....

http://crossfitwatertown.typepad.com...mans-mani.html

One Woman's Manifesto
    I refuse to become one of the walking undead. The unwell. The quitters, the complainers, the crybabies. Those who say 'Oh, well, I'm fat' and just accept it.
    Those who don't even try.
    Those who won't get off the couch and on the road to anything but the drive-through. I am so done with them.

Although I have reached what used to be quaintly referred to as 'middle age' I no longer think of it as some green pasture to lay down in and count my money until I die.
    This is my prime.

I will not go gently into the good night. I will not let my body spread, my willpower relax, and my determination downgrade. I am making a stand here.
    Like Dylan Thomas, I am raging against the dying of the light.

I refuse to listen to 'Oldies Rock' and wear 'Mom' jeans and applique my sweatshirts with inane seasonal greetings.
    I won't use the phrase 'old enough to know better'. My body is older but I am better.
    I am fine.

I vow not to become one of those people who stroll past hard-working CrossFitters and sneer, 'You're not getting me to do that.' Instead, I will be one of those people who stop and ask, 'How can I do that'?

I am not too old for triathlons; I am too young for complacency.
    The next forty years is a long time to sit on the sidelines. I am not too old for CrossFit; I'm too young for life on the f***ing couch.

I am not in the wrong place.
    I am, finally, in the right mind at the right time....

moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn, that was deep! i wish more people were able to adopt that mindframe. All it is is a mindframe! The body can handle what we throw at it, only problem is how much will power does the brain have to accept it? great read

thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000) thenewbeau is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by djhavoc View Post
    Woman in her 50s at work today tells me "look at that muscle, you didn't have that before?!". Wow this made want to run to the gym and pump some more iron (already worked out in the a.m.). It's always best when someone else especially the opposite sex starts noticing your gains.

motivation yo!
    compliments are the best motivators for me. And yes, they are best from the opposite sex. Even still, I make an effort to compliment my gym partner as he has made gains and deserves it. He does the same for me and it's an instant pump. Once you get past the "bro love" part, it's pretty easy to just be honest and give a compliment to a friend.
    “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” -George Addair

“Nothing happens until something moves.” -Albert Einstein

“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily” — Zig Ziglar

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by djhavoc View Post

motivation yo!
    Yeah, I had the same thing happen with a woman about 50ish at work.

She said one day that I looked like I lost some weight, I said "thanks". Then another day she says, "You look like you been lifting weights".
    Now everytime I see her in the hallway she gives me this shy smile. I don't take it with any meaning but it seems like she likes looking at me now and she's a little embarrassed about it. It's all in good fun though, we're both married and I think it's kind of funny that a chubber like me is getting ogled by this lady around 50.Then again it seems like some of the older ladies like the broad shouldered guys some decent arms on them even if you're chubby...lol.

It was defintely a boost to the ego as I can't remember getting much attention from the ladies since probably my college days.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10) henderjb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Are you TOO OLD……………….

Are you TOO OLD to BUILD MUSCLE or build a BETTER PHYSIQUE? You’d be SURPRISED at how many people ask themselves this question.

Two questions you SHOULD BE ASKING yourself are: WHERE are you STARTING FROM? COMPARED to WHAT?

ARE YOU TOO OLD TO BUILD MUSCLE? If you’ve NEVER TRIED to build muscle; you’ve never STUDIED the PROCESS and you’ve never APPLIED yourself. You can CERTAINLY make progress toward your muscle building GOALS by LEARNING the PRINCIPLES of MUSCLE BUILDING and APPLYING PROPER NUTRITION and training TECHNIQUES. LEARNING to BUILD MUSCLE is no different than any other LEARNING PROCESS and YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN!

FOCUS on the POSITIVE and look at the BENEIFITS that come with age such as STABILITY in your LIFE which is a NECESSARY TOOL for staying FOCUSED on your goals and CONTINUALLY WORKING towards them WITHOUT DISTRACTION.

Another BENEFIT that comes with age is increased DISCIPLINE which allows you to FOLLOW THROUGH with better PRECISION and FOCUS which are two KEYS TO SUCCESS that enable you to reach your goals FASTER.

FINANCIAL STABILITY often comes with age and it affords you with ability to purchase the FOODS you need to follow an OPTIMAL NUTRITION PLAN and INVEST in vitamins and supplements for OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE. Financial stability also affords you the OPPORTUNITY to INVEST in COACHING helping you reach your goals, allowing you to INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE, and helping to STREAMLINE your PATH.

FOCUS on the POSITIVE, and use all your RESOURCES to EFFECTIVELY and EFFICIENTLY reach your goals. You will be SURPRISED at how QUICKLY you will progress, NO MATTER YOUR AGE.

ARE YOU TOO OLD TO BUILD A MORE FIT PHYSIQUE? Compared to what? If you have poor eating habits and/or are not currently at your OPTIMAL WEIGHT, OF COURSE you can achieve a more fit physique REGARDLESS OF YOUR AGE, and it’s NEVER TOO LATE TO START! If you have AVERAGE EATING HABITS and an AVERAGE PHYSIQUE, it’s NEVER TOO LATE to become ABOVE AVERAGE by incorporating an ABOVE AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL PLAN and exuding ABOVE AVERAGE DISCIPLINE, FOLLOW-THROUGH, and COMMITMENT to a healthy LIFESTYLE.

DON’T play the VICTIM by using age as an EXCUSE for not MEETING or EVEN ATTEMPTING above average GOALS!

Just like a computer program, CONSTANTLY DEVELOP and UPGRADE yourself to a NEWER VERSION OF YOU! YOU VERSION 2.2.2!

To REVAMP your system, apply my BASELINE NUTRITION PLAN available at this location:
    http://www.joyhenderson.blogspot.com/
    GUARANTEED SUCCESS just APPLY YOU, your DEDICATION & FOLLOW THROUGH!
    Visit:
    http://www.********.com/PositiveEnergy247Fitness
    http://joyhenderson.blogspot.com/
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/HenderJBvisuallinkcom
    http://www.youtube.com/user/positiveenergy247

Ecc 9:10 “Whatever your hands find to do, do it with all your might..”

build2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thenewbeau View Post
    compliments are the best motivators for me. And yes, they are best from the opposite sex. Even still, I make an effort to compliment my gym partner as he has made gains and deserves it. He does the same for me and it's an instant pump. Once you get past the "bro love" part, it's pretty easy to just be honest and give a compliment to a friend.
    I totally agree, I think I work out as hard as I do, in the hopes of hearing them lol!