Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    this post will be deleted very soon...
    And bans next. So when it happens. It means I'm tired of saying it.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    keep it going with the pics, lvoe the booty shots.

Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle LaurieSchnelle's Avatar
    LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by woodzyspl View Post
    looking good. The people who talk to you, are they hitting on you? or just chat in gerneral, id be happy chat after a workout but not during.. if they hit on you, crush their ego for the lulz.
    I dont mind talking to people after Im done. I stay there after actually to help people with diet/training almost every day.
    The thing that bothers me is the men hitting on me. They will actually come up while im in the middle of a set and hit me w these cheesy pick up lines . It's very rude & disrespectful in my opinion.
    A guy came to me while i was doing sprints on the treadmill and actually pulled my ear bud out to hit on me.

and thank you
    Ifbb Pro Laurie Schnelle ~ Gym Life sponsored athlete
    www.gymlifegear.com Use freakdiesel for 10% off
    www.freakdiesel.com
    www.********.com/LaurieSchnelle
    www.youtube.com/freakdiesel1
    instagram@laurieschnelle

LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaurieSchnelle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    And bans next. So when it happens. It means I'm tired of saying it.
    I appreciate you keeping things smooth here. I came here to join a community of people that share the same interests not to argue and be judged..
    Thanks Z.
    www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    They have Crunch gyms out there as well? Those places are like $10 a month here. Not made for bodybuilders though. Because I've been told their DB's only go to 80lbs. Great looking pictures. You'd be a great coach for that show Biggest Loser.
    Yeah Crunch just took over golds here. they have up to 120 lbs here. It is most bodybuilders.. I also have membership to LA fitness and the Y here, but Crunch so far has the most "serious" lifters who are there to do work, not talk
    www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

Crunch. The only gym in Sarasota w all this, also have power lifting equipment and getting the floors for that. .It's the biggest gym in town!! (and the best at the moment!! )

www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by LaurieSchnelle View Post
    I appreciate you keeping things smooth here. I came here to join a community of people that share the same interests not to argue and be judged..
    Thanks Z.
    This is a public forum and journal. You are opening yourself up to comments, criticism, encouragement, and feedback from ANY and ALL of the users that frequent this board.

We will regulate trolling and flaming but generalized comments and feedback are the nature of the beast. Take Mr. Priest for example, he gets ALL kinds of feedback (good, bad, ugly) but manages to stay professional.

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dont mind talking to people after Im done. I stay there after actually to help people with diet/training almost every day.
    The thing that bothers me is the men hitting on me. They will actually come up while im in the middle of a set and hit me w these cheesy pick up lines . It's very rude & disrespectful in my opinion.
    A guy came to me while i was doing sprints on the treadmill and actually pulled my ear bud out to hit on me.

and thank you
    I guess I'll wait until AFTER your workout for pickup lines
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    I guess I'll wait until AFTER your workout for pickup lines

I thought you and Oksana were dating?

Great wknd. hit 240 on squats X6 & X4. I've been starting with 185 for reps then build up to 240. then i pyramid back down ending with 200 lbs forX12-15. I do the same on leg press. starting w 4 plates each side up to 9 plates each side then back down for reps. This has really leaned & built my legs. My body fat is 10.2% weight is the same therefore I lost 2.3 % body fat and gained lean mass I wish my show was sooner. :/

Arnold in 4 days!! Gym Life booth, stop by. love to meet some of yall

www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50) naderqud will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm honored to post in this thread. My mom is overweight and it's nice seeing other female figures . I will use your pics and influence her!! Shell love to look up to someone like you I'm sure shell be inspired!
    12+ Years Natural Transformation: From Skinny to Aesthetics (17 to 29 years old) | Motivational:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhgwmkDoRsg&t

'Hardgainer' Representative
    (ex-skinny guy 100 to 200LBS)

If you can destroy your fears and push past pain, then you can conquer anything.

Originally Posted by naderqud View Post
    I'm honored to post in this thread. My mom is overweight and it's nice seeing other female figures . I will use your pics and influence her!! Shell love to look up to someone like you I'm sure shell be inspired!
    \Thank you so much for your kind words!! It means a lot. my overall goal is to help motivate and inspire others.. If you would like to share my videos with her they are at www.youtube.com/freakdiesel1

Thank you and your mom for your support. Tell her to keep it up. Gym Life - LIVE IT
    www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great wknd. hit 240 on squats X6 & X4. I've been starting with 185 for reps then build up to 240. then i pyramid back down ending with 200 lbs forX12-15. I do the same on leg press. starting w 4 plates each side up to 9 plates each side then back down for reps. This has really leaned & built my legs. My body fat is 10.2% weight is the same therefore I lost 2.3 % body fat and gained lean mass I wish my show was sooner. :/

Arnold in 4 days!! Gym Life booth, stop by. love to meet some of yall

how do you keep all this food down? i struggle to eat enough, infact thought i lost weight beacuse ive been eating clean and only 4 meals a day. How do you do it?

Originally Posted by jld010 View Post
    how do you keep all this food down? i struggle to eat enough, infact thought i lost weight beacuse ive been eating clean and only 4 meals a day. How do you do it?
    My metabolism. I eat 9 meals a day and actually get hungry after an hour.. I have to eat my way into shows with min cardio. My body is just crazy like that. Blessed.

Try some shakes with peanut butter in them and Keep carbs high is what helps me hold some size. (also eating 3,000 + cals LOL)
    For me- its about how bad i want it. If Im not hungry I suck it up and down it because that's what it takes
    www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you eat the same amount of meals during a cut? I force myself to eat 6 times a day and find it hard while cutting any advice on how to make it easier?
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]
    Buy any PromeraSports product automatically receive a 25% discount at checkout!!
    Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

Team Ogre!

Come in and check out my log!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147818213&pagenumber=

This is the man if you want a coach!!
    bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bigwade800/

Originally Posted by Stncldsnake View Post
    Do you eat the same amount of meals during a cut? I force myself to eat 6 times a day and find it hard while cutting any advice on how to make it easier?
    yes . I eat loads of carbs & steak all of my prep. this is the way i have to do it or I lose wt. There is no "easy" way. I had a hard time at first but it's what i need to do to be my best so i do it!!
    www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

I'm where I want to be, better than I was yesterday, but not as good as I'll be tomorrow! The best is yet to come! The best of me is yet to come! Under construction!
    Successful people never get complacent, they always strive to improve, progress & be the best they can everyday!

Do what you love & love what you do! I'm so blessed that my job is my dream & passion! Go after what you want! Gym Life-LIVE IT

www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'd love to see those squats on video. If you're actually putting up those number you'd be one of h best 114lb squatters in he world.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

New Tire at Crunch to throw around. BEST gym in Sarasota
    www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

Talking

Leaving in the morning for the Arnold Classic ! Stop by the Gym Life booth # 1439 & 1441 ! check out the awesome clothes & say hi Good luck to all competing. It's your time to shine! Safe travels!! LIVE IT!!

www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000) Stncldsnake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great stuff Laurie, have fun at the Arnold!
    Buy any PromeraSports product automatically receive a 25% discount at checkout!!

Team Ogre!

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Take lots of pictures and one with Roelly this time.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Obtaining Greek God Bod! Mr.Zuka's Avatar
    Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50)

and thank you
    just curious, what do some of them say? i need ideas; wanna try this the next time i go to the gym for lols srs
    NPC Athlete
    3rd place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2012
    2nd place in Men's Physique NC State Championships 2013
    3rd place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2013
    5th place in Mr. Wilmington, NC 2013
    4th place in Men's Physique NC Muscle Heat Championships 2013
    4th place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2014
    5th place in Men's Physique Elite Muscle Classic 2014
    2nd place in Men's Physique NC Charlotte Cup 2015

Talking

I've had an amazing time at the Arnold! So good to meet you all! If you have a pic of US, feel free to tag me! Back to the grind 9 weeks out!

Lots of pics coming when I get home. In the meantime, most are posted on www.********.com/LaurieSchnelle
    and instagram@laurieschnelle
    www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

Saw some the of the pics on ********, you look great!!

Team Ogre!

Arnold Classic 2013 with GYM LIFE

www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great photos!
    I'm hoping to go next year, looks like an awesome experience
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Jamal Lewis Ravens

MAtt Hughes UFC

www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

Dexter on the treadmill next to me

www.freakdiesel.com
    instagram@laurieschnelle

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast