buckymccoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Healthy Pre Workout Supplements??

I am trying to gain mass and am looking into pre workout supplements. Are there any that you would consider healthy that wont ruin my kidneys or anything like that. Thanks in advance.

Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000) Caponetta is just really nice. (+1000)
    PWOs ruin your kidneys?
    Confront the beast that haunts you. Only then will you be free.
    EMT/LEO

Originally Posted by Caponetta View Post
    PWOs ruin your kidneys?
    Thats what I have heard about certain brands from a few different people. What PWO's are safe?

macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

good question

its kinda funny, i have become somewhat of a health nut, i try to eat whole foods as much as possible, try to consume the least ammount of artificial sweeteners and sodas, drink a lot of water etc... I even started buying the cleanest protein powders i can find, but for some reason i still take the pre-workout supp... i have a vague feeling that 90% of the effect is from the caffeine as i once bought a supplement without it and it did almost nothing for me. Anyway i take Jacked 3d, it seems to have the smallest list of impossible to pronounce chemicals in it, as for if it is healthy... your guess is as good as mine

giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Healthy as in??

Ultima is prob the best overall pre

Originally Posted by giarmyjoe View Post
    Healthy as in??

Ultima is prob the best overall pre
    Healthy as in whats not goin have the most potential for overall health problems or complications.

AussieBodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try pump-bol, have ben told that has the lest amount of stimulants in it
    The pain you feel today is the gain you get tomorrow

giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AussieBodie View Post
    try pump-bol, have ben told that has the lest amount of stimulants in it
    Pump-bol is completely stim free. So is Ultima.

cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by macsemper View Post
    its kinda funny, i have become somewhat of a health nut, i try to eat whole foods as much as possible, try to consume the least ammount of artificial sweeteners and sodas, drink a lot of water etc... I even started buying the cleanest protein powders i can find, but for some reason i still take the pre-workout supp... i have a vague feeling that 90% of the effect is from the caffeine as i once bought a supplement without it and it did almost nothing for me. Anyway i take Jacked 3d, it seems to have the smallest list of impossible to pronounce chemicals in it, as for if it is healthy... your guess is as good as mine
    yeah same here.
    I've been trying to cut out all articificial sweetners and colorings.

I just recently tried making my own personal pre-workout.
    Nothing fancy, but gets the job done.

1-2 cups black coffee
    3g beta-alanine
    5 caps hemavol (ingredients didn't state that they used artificial coloring, was
    shocked to see them painted light blue, i actually wash them off, kind of a pain,
    whatever - next time I'll just order straight agmatine)
    1000mg vit C

Intra: 3g citrulline malate, 5g bcaa

So far it's been good times.

What protein powder are you currently using?

Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000) Mrsliz1724 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Preworkouts:
    Controlled Labs Whiteflood

Omega Sports Ultima

Nutrabolics Hemorush

Anabolic Innovations Maniac

^I have tried all of the above, all quality^
    --Nimbus Nutrition --
    R&D/Representative

PM for any question/advice/concerns

AlexNicely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about BSN's NO Xplode? anyone have a thorough understanding of how PWOs work?

AussieBodie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlexNicely View Post
    What about BSN's NO Xplode? anyone have a thorough understanding of how PWOs work?
    hey bro ive never used NO Xplode but 1 of my mates took a serving and he couldnt sleep no matter what he did...was doing pushups burpees done a kettebell workout but then again he was usualy hyper anyway so my theory is that pwo's work differently in each person
    The pain you feel today is the gain you get tomorrow

tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Take your preworkout. You have two kidneys.

tinzfit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Try Non Fiction Fit pre-workouts

Originally Posted by buckymccoy View Post
    I am trying to gain mass and am looking into pre workout supplements. Are there any that you would consider healthy that wont ruin my kidneys or anything like that. Thanks in advance.
    Try Non Fiction Fit - they sell freshly roasted coffee and green tea pre-workouts - no nasties and healthy.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's sad that in 2017 people consider something "unhealthy" because they can't pronounce a chemical name on an ingredient label. I weep for society.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners