Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

What ever happened to Phil Hill?

Hey all,

One of my favorite "less-known" Bodybuilders is Phil Hill. He competed a few times and never placed very high, but in my opinion he looked INCREDIBLE. He seemed to have his own graceful style of posing too, judging by pictures and a video I have seen.

Now, however, he seems to have just vanished off the face of the Earth! He has no website, no recent information, and despite exhaustive searching both on here and on the usual search engines, I cannot turn up anything.

Does he still bodybuild? Is he still involved with the sport?

He looked fantastic and it's sad to see someone with such potential just disappear.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Manly5000 View Post
    Hey all,

One of my favorite "less-known" Bodybuilders is Phil Hill. He competed a few times and never placed very high, but in my opinion he looked INCREDIBLE. He seemed to have his own graceful style of posing too, judging by pictures and a video I have seen.

Now, however, he seems to have just vanished off the face of the Earth! He has no website, no recent information, and despite exhaustive searching both on here and on the usual search engines, I cannot turn up anything.

He looked fantastic and it's sad to see someone with such potential just disappear.

No idea but just so people know who he is...

http://www.schwarzenegger.it/mro/hill/ph146.jpg

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by boomster View Post

WOW! That's awesome!

frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) frvrmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

man...

The curse of the 90's mabey?
    CHECK OUT THE JOURNAL!!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112624821

Noxicate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noxicate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noxicate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noxicate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noxicate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noxicate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noxicate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noxicate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noxicate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noxicate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noxicate is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dammnn he looks INSANE.

haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) haggy0927 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I created a thread with a Phil Hill pic and others. One guy stated that he sees Phil all of the time. Phil lives in NJ. Here's the link:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2656531
    Owe reps to:

Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thanks for linking one of his pics!

Here's a vid of him posing on Youtube -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbWo2l-7jPk

Originally Posted by haggy0927 View Post
    I created a thread with a Phil Hill pic and others. One guy stated that he sees Phil all of the time. Phil lives in NJ. Here's the link:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2656531
    Cool, thanks, I must have missed it in my search. Doesn't sound like he's "officially" involved with the sport any longer but I'm glad to hear he's still huge!

m.montoya is on a distinguished road. (+10) m.montoya is on a distinguished road. (+10) m.montoya is on a distinguished road. (+10) m.montoya is on a distinguished road. (+10) m.montoya is on a distinguished road. (+10) m.montoya is on a distinguished road. (+10) m.montoya is on a distinguished road. (+10) m.montoya is on a distinguished road. (+10) m.montoya is on a distinguished road. (+10) m.montoya is on a distinguished road. (+10) m.montoya is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Phil Hill-he had just turned pro when I started training-a real freak back then.The last I heard was he was working as a prison guard up in Jersey.

thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatsdefyo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i love how ^^ this guy knows that weird kind of ****... repped
    Training as hard as possible to be as big as possible

150 LB DL in 09 BABYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for linking one of his pics!

Here's a vid of him posing on Youtube -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbWo2l-7jPk
    damn, looks great
    only thing that doesnt look good is that it looks like hes starting to put on a GH gut? the start of the GH gut era?

ntshfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ntshfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ntshfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ntshfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ntshfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ntshfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ntshfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ntshfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ntshfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ntshfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ntshfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Phil Hill

Hello to everyone asking about Phil Hill. I use to train with Phil in the early 2000's I'm guessing around '03 -'04. I knew him personally. He lived in Trenton, NJ not far from me at all! Along with him being a Pro Bodybuilder he was also a correctional officer for The NJ Trenton State Prison for many years, and he is a father to an adorable son. I've lost contact with him, once I have moved out of the area. I do know, he also lived in Florida. So, he may be in Florida, or still over her by me.
    I'm not sure, but where ever he is I wish him nothing but the best!!, I miss you my dear friend!!!

Alienboy2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey all,

I worked with Phil a few years back when I was at the NJ Dept. of Corrections, he was my unit partner. Phil still looks great & could easily compete & win any NPC show with minimal preparation even to this day.. At the time I was working with him, he still lifted on a regular basis and had the biggest forearms I have ever seen. The man is wealth of knowledge and gave me tips on just about anything.. Basically Phil was one of the nicest guys' I've met, a real down to earth guy who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed one. I left NJ corrections a few years ago and have since lost touch with most of my old co-workers. But I'm pretty certain that Phil is still a beast of a man.....

jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000) jamesyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    He was a guest poser at one of Sam Fussell's bodybuilding competitions, in California.
    -80 kgs in 15 months.

Follow my journey on
    http://www.********.com/half175

✪ Fandango Crew ✪

KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000) KidCreatine1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey all,

Only correction... I think he won the Night of Champions - now the NY Pro... I think he also won another Pro Show... He placed well in his short career.

Great plast for the past though

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He got heated up.

superpunx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I found a pic from 2015 for anyone still interested, wasn't hard based on info posted here. Has blurred faces but google maps tends to do that. Looks like he is in Tampa FL now as previously stated. Also looks like some size is still there.

I cant post direct link being I have less than 50 post but here is the addy: s1.postimg(dot)org/5ay5unxs1b/Clipboard01.jpg

Info I found showed same name and age for current address and a previous address of Trenton NJ for those who may question authenticity. Not going to post personal info for privacy reasons.
    Last edited by superpunx; 10-01-2017 at 06:57 PM.

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey all,

"less known"
    7time mr olympia

pick one

anyhow yeah he just had a hernia surgery, i hope he comes back with a waist as small as it was 2011 and prior

depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ONYDO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nonamewut View Post
    "less known"
    7time mr olympia

pick one

anyhow yeah he just had a hernia surgery, i hope he comes back with a waist as small as it was 2011 and prior

is everything ok dude ?

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PHIL...THE GIFT... HI......

Nevermind.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.