Closed Thread
    MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How often should you rotate/cycle your pre-workout supplement?

How many weeks do you guys think you should take a pre-workout before switching to another one (to avoid tolerance)? I have been taking N.O.-Xplode 2.0 for about 3/4 weeks and I've been very happy with it, but I can tell I'm starting to build up a tolerance. Any thoughts on switching to Cellucor C4 for a cycle? Thanks.

L3GTbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) L3GTbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) L3GTbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) L3GTbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) L3GTbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) L3GTbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) L3GTbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) L3GTbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) L3GTbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) L3GTbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) L3GTbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you are going to switch it up I would go with a totally different stimulant based product or stim free altogether. If you switch from one caffeine to another caffeine product you are still going to be building up more and more of a tolerance. Maybe try hitting up Craze by Driven Sports. It still has a little caffeine but it is a different stimulant base. Or something stim free like the new Opus.

MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MichaelG13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by L3GTbrah View Post
    If you are going to switch it up I would go with a totally different stimulant based product or stim free altogether. If you switch from one caffeine to another caffeine product you are still going to be building up more and more of a tolerance. Maybe try hitting up Craze by Driven Sports. It still has a little caffeine but it is a different stimulant base. Or something stim free like the new Opus.
    Yeah, I've heard good things about Craze so I may have to give that a shot. Looking at the ingredient list between N.O.-Xplode 2.0 and C4 they both have caffeine, but appear to have different stimulants as well, with C4 appearing to have less. I'm a big fan of having some caffeine in the morning, to wake me up though! Haha.

captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by L3GTbrah View Post
    This^
    The whole point of "cycling off" of a pre-workout is to give the adrenal glands a break. If you just switch from one stim containg product to another, it kind of defeats the purpose.
    Reps appreciated. I'll tag u back 100%.

I hate people who leave weights laying around everywhere....

Originally Posted by captainmo55 View Post
    This^
    The whole point of "cycling off" of a pre-workout is to give the adrenal glands a break. If you just switch from one stim containg product to another, it kind of defeats the purpose.
    I mean, I've always cycled pre-workouts, usually 3/4 weeks on then a week off. I was just wondering as to a brand/product switch.

TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MichaelG13 View Post
    I was just wondering as to a brand/product switch.
    I've heard great things about Hemavol, and I am currently using a tub of Magnum Opus, it's pretty good as well.

Good for non stim^..

But I agree, with who ever said get Craze, best Pre i've ever used. Or, get some white flood. Also one of my favs.
    Driven Sports Craze Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144676431

Pre-Workout FAQ and Information thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144588521

Weight gainer help and FAQ: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145111141

LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're going to cycle off of stims you should take 2-4 weeks off after finishing off a tub, not jump from one pre workout to another.
    Controlled Labs Representative
    Email: linzkaye@controlledlabs.com

►FREE SAMPLES◄
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official
    position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

http://www.********.com/lindsaykayefitness
    ---
    Instagram @linzkaye

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LinzKaye View Post
    If you're going to cycle off of stims you should take 2-4 weeks off after finishing off a tub, not jump from one pre workout to another.
    Not a bad rule to follow.

Cycling off is mainly to reset stimulant tolerance.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DougBlevins is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    to my knowledge you only need to come off if you no longer feel the effects and want to take a break so the effects feel stronger and brand new. me personally, i don't come off of superpump max except on the weekends for cardio only, which i use a different energy source with my cardio.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Not a bad rule to follow.

Cycling off is mainly to reset stimulant tolerance.
    ^^ pretty well agreed. Not that I follow it, I haven't come off of stimulants for more than a week in almost 4 years

the solution (for me) isn't always more though. Caffeine + NMT hits me just right
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MichaelG13 View Post
    How many weeks do you guys think you should take a pre-workout before switching to another one (to avoid tolerance)? I have been taking N.O.-Xplode 2.0 for about 3/4 weeks and I've been very happy with it, but I can tell I'm starting to build up a tolerance. Any thoughts on switching to Cellucor C4 for a cycle? Thanks.
    not only do you have to switch it up, you have to take a 2 or 3 week break as well to allow your body and recptors to reset
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    ^^ pretty well agreed. Not that I follow it, I haven't come off of stimulants for more than a week in almost 4 years

the solution (for me) isn't always more though. Caffeine + NMT hits me just right
    Damn, 4 years? That's a long time. Do preworkouts still work for you? I don't drink any type of stimulant drink besides my preworkout. I always cycle off after I finish a tub (even though it still works). I may just stay on stimulants until I have to use more than 2 scoops of a product..
    Orthopedic Murse - Lifting Patients For a Living

Lifetime Natty And Will Forever Remain That Way

frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should probably just cycle off stims altogether for a bit. How long depends on if you have a lot of stimulants outside of your pre-workout. I just took a week off stims and it was all I needed as I don't have them regularly anyways.
    Manchester United

smashb4squash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol tbt to when Craze wasn't banned

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Going totally off for a bit will be your best bet, but we are all guilty of not doing this at all
    Sixpack
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

realmanlet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you do its just taking a break from caffeine really.