Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Snickers

EazyE15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EazyE15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EazyE15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Snickers

Are they any good for cutting? They do have 7g of protein.
    I suppose there are worse things to have as a cheat.

Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Finally a " Is snickers good for cutting " Thread
    ☆☆☆
    Juventus F.C.

Sua Maestà
    La Regina
    Imperatrice

EazyE15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EazyE15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EazyE15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vaper View Post
    Finally a " Is snickers good for cutting " Thread
    Lol well obviously not good, but it isnt the worst thing, better that as a cheat than some huge chocolate gateau.

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nothing is "good" or "bad".

Fit it into your macros if you are craving it. Don't make it a habit.
    Miscer

Originally Posted by The Brotherhood View Post
    Nothing is "good" or "bad".

Fit it into your macros if you are craving it. Don't make it a habit.
    Well ive been doin 20g of carbs a day, a snickers bar is 30g of carbs so i already overshot. Man its hard to stick with, but im losing weight with it. Maybe i should have 50-100g instead, easier to stick to that way.

Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000) Vaper is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by EazyE15 View Post
    Well ive been doin 20g of carbs a day, a snickers bar is 30g of carbs so i already overshot. Man its hard to stick with, but im losing weight with it. Maybe i should have 50-100g instead, easier to stick to that way.
    Your eating 20g of carbs a day. Well that explains the snickers cravings.
    ☆☆☆
    Juventus F.C.

Sua Maestà
    La Regina
    Imperatrice

dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wowoah!...20gms of carbs a day is crazy!!, i never went under 75 and i though that was crazy...your protien has to be really up there? What are your goals?

Originally Posted by dpihitithard View Post
    wowoah!...20gms of carbs a day is crazy!!, i never went under 75 and i though that was crazy...your protien has to be really up there? What are your goals?
    To drop another 8-10% bodyfat perferably this year and build some muscle.

skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    EazyE15 I don't get you bro... you post so many threads here asking for advice, posting your pictures, getting people to guess your BF and then you start a diet and you start packing down the snickers bars. If you really want to commit to getting lean and looking good then do it. You say you're doing 20 carbs a day yet you eat a 30 carb snickers bar 1 or 2 days into your diet. I think you just need to either take the diet serious or stop worrying about it. You're only 10-15lbs overweight, no need to start starving yourself or doing weird diets, all you will do is mess up your metabolism and your body. Obviously you wont' listen to the advice others give you in the forum which is good advice instead you want to mess up your body by doing a quasi low carb / atkins / snickers diet.

Originally Posted by skuZZitude View Post
    EazyE15 I don't get you bro... you post so many threads here asking for advice, posting your pictures, getting people to guess your BF and then you start a diet and you start packing down the snickers bars. If you really want to commit to getting lean and looking good then do it. You say you're doing 20 carbs a day yet you eat a 30 carb snickers bar 1 or 2 days into your diet. I think you just need to either take the diet serious or stop worrying about it. You're only 10-15lbs overweight, no need to start starving yourself or doing weird diets, all you will do is mess up your metabolism and your body. Obviously you wont' listen to the advice others give you in the forum which is good advice instead you want to mess up your body by doing a quasi low carb / atkins / snickers diet.
    Its because 20g is too hard. I wont do it that low then, but i'd like to keep it moderately low as it works for me.
    Would 100g be acceptable?

markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markymoo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    snickers is high carbs of course so after a few hours you feel like **** as you energy drops suddenly and you be miserable. just eat a bowl of oats 27g of carbs and will keep you happy and longer satisfied.

ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000) ceno is a complete loser! (-2000)
    snickers?
    cutting?
    what?
    ****Patrick Bateman: Sabrina, don't just stare at it. Eat it*****

phil2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) phil2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you eat chocolate and then wonder if it's good for you? are you insane?
    "You can't lift like an ogre and eat like a princess just so you can maintain your girlish figure."

-triplewhammy

skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10) skuZZitude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its because 20g is too hard. I wont do it that low then, but i'd like to keep it moderately low as it works for me.
    Would 100g be acceptable?
    If you are interested in doing a low carb diet, you should visit the "Keto" forum on the main forums page, or click here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61 . You ask if 100g of carbs is better, I don't know it's up to your personal preference. The majority of people will do something like 60% fat 35% protein and 5% carbs. So if you are eating 2000 calories a day, 5% carbs would equal 25g of carbs roughly. But the thing is, you need to focus on where you are getting your carbs from. For instance I get my carbs from vegetables (cauliflower, brocolli and celery). You may think these are yucky, but... dip them in some ranch sauce and they taste great, and ranch sauce usually has 0 carbs in it, and is loaded with good non-saturated fats, just don't go nuts. Speaking of nuts, nuts are a good way to get some carbs while keeping your ratio of fats/protein even.

But say you are allowed to eat 100g of carbs per day...... that doesn't mean you can eat 3 snickers bars (90g carbs) and then eat nothing but butter for the rest of the day, it doesn't work like that. Others here have more experience, but I have been doing keto diets off and on for a while and the one thing I've learnt is that it's really easy to maintain weight on a keto diet, but it's hard to lose it. You need to be dedicated on a keto diet just as you would be on a low fat diet. The only difference is, if you are dedicated on a keto diet, you will often see better results because keto is such a power house fat burning method.

Originally Posted by skuZZitude View Post
    If you are interested in doing a low carb diet, you should visit the "Keto" forum on the main forums page, or click here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61 . You ask if 100g of carbs is better, I don't know it's up to your personal preference. The majority of people will do something like 60% fat 35% protein and 5% carbs. So if you are eating 2000 calories a day, 5% carbs would equal 25g of carbs roughly. But the thing is, you need to focus on where you are getting your carbs from. For instance I get my carbs from vegetables (cauliflower, brocolli and celery). You may think these are yucky, but... dip them in some ranch sauce and they taste great, and ranch sauce usually has 0 carbs in it, and is loaded with good non-saturated fats, just don't go nuts. Speaking of nuts, nuts are a good way to get some carbs while keeping your ratio of fats/protein even.

But say you are allowed to eat 100g of carbs per day...... that doesn't mean you can eat 3 snickers bars (90g carbs) and then eat nothing but butter for the rest of the day, it doesn't work like that. Others here have more experience, but I have been doing keto diets off and on for a while and the one thing I've learnt is that it's really easy to maintain weight on a keto diet, but it's hard to lose it. You need to be dedicated on a keto diet just as you would be on a low fat diet. The only difference is, if you are dedicated on a keto diet, you will often see better results because keto is such a power house fat burning method.
    Yea im not sure though because apparently it would be "retarded" for me to go into Ketosis at 16 years old. I cant see how age would make a difference though..

Yea im not sure though because apparently it would be "retarded" for me to go into Ketosis at 16 years old. I cant see how age would make a difference though..
    Well that is what you are doing anyways. If you are going to try and eat 20 carbs you might as well do it the right way. The truth is, at 160lbs you just need to bulk up man, workout with some weights and put some muscle on. If you go into ketosis and manage to do it, all you will succeed in doing is loosing some weight and probably loosing some muscle too, so you'll be like 140lbs, weak as a puppy and get kicked around.

And age does make a difference, but once you hit 16 I don't see a problem. A lot of people here say 18+ but really, you are past puberty, and you're past your growth spurt for the most, so if you want to go and do a bunch of weights and weird diets go for it, I went into ketosis at 17 and lost 100lbs.

matt121073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matt121073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cant see the harm of a keto diet at 16 and the fact you are eating 30 grams of carbs aday would mean you are on a keto diet, drop the snickers eat 60% fat, 35% protein and 5% carbs and after a few days you will not crave those sugars

ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Let's see what we have here:

1. Another thread from EazyE15.

2. Another ignorant thread from EazyE15.

3. Another ignorant thread from EazyE15 which will lead to yet another thread from EazyE15 wondering why he is still fat.

I give up on this one....I am done trying to help.
    RIP My Beloved Son: March 2000 ~ June 2008.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
    - Thomas A. Edison

"It's a lifestyle: train like there is no finish line."
    - Steve Katai

todthebod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) todthebod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) todthebod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) todthebod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) todthebod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) todthebod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) todthebod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) todthebod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) todthebod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) todthebod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) todthebod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Snickers has a protein bar. I tried one and it's not bad. Better than most.

Shenanigans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenanigans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenanigans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenanigans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenanigans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenanigans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenanigans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenanigans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shenanigans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by todthebod View Post
    Snickers has a protein bar. I tried one and it's not bad. Better than most.
    Yes, but does it really satisfy?
    "Someone please, give me a job. I lowered my quote to $8 million. I do nude scene, I play nerd. Don't make me punch your throat!"

MrMichiganGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Shenanigans View Post
    Yes, but does it really satisfy?
    the marathon bar taste really good. lol.

rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "Fit it into your macros and you'll be fine"

-The most overused, overrated statement ever. It's not all about calories... it's about where those calories come from.

Snickers = All sugar, along with a ton of crappy ingredients.

Unless a cheat, Snickers do not fit into a fat loss diet, even if the macros fit perfectly.
    member of the 1000lb club (ya rly)

dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpihitithard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    20 gms of carbs a day is asking for muscle loss...how much do you weigh and how much do you think you need to lose?

I weighed 220, wanted to cut to 200, so i dropped cals to about 2000-2200 a day, worked perfect...(with 25-30 min HIIT cardio-4-6times per week)... 80-110 carbs 50-65 fat 250-275 protien...it def shredded me up...

just figure out you maint. cals per days....subtract training and cardio estimate cals burned and try and go 500-750 cals below what your maint. is and you will be satisfied...search for a maintanance calories calculator for more help...need some more tips or anything, feel free to pm me...

Good luck

mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50) mpipes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rizoN17 View Post

-The most overused, overrated statement ever. It's not all about calories... it's about where those calories come from.

Unless a cheat, Snickers do not fit into a fat loss diet, even if the macros fit perfectly.
    THANK YOU!! Somebody with an ounce of intelligence!!

You HAVE to think about WHERE the calories are coming from, REGARDLESS of if they fit into your daily intake and macronutrient breakdown.

Every time you eat a snickers bar and try to fit it within your calories and macros, that's 280 calories of nutritious food you're NOT eating, and that's nothing to sneeze at!

Don't you think your body would operate better on healthy nutritious foods than it will sugar and fat?

You gotta quit trying to manipulate the system. If you can't manage that, then you're just not ready for the committment.

No struggle, No progress niiick's Avatar
    niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ScottC View Post
    Let's see what we have here:

1. Another thread from EazyE15.

2. Another ignorant thread from EazyE15.

3. Another ignorant thread from EazyE15 which will lead to yet another thread from EazyE15 wondering why he is still fat.

I give up on this one....I am done trying to help.
    exactly, im sick of this kid ...
    It seems there is fair few people who keep making bull**** threads and wondering why they arn't getting proper results.

wonder why ur in the red ezy?

Registered User The Brotherhood's Avatar
    The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Brotherhood is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rizoN17 View Post

So what if it is sugar?
    Miscer

Originally Posted by niiick View Post
    exactly, im sick of this kid ...
    It seems there is fair few people who keep making bull**** threads and wondering why they arn't getting proper results.

wonder why ur in the red ezy?
    It seems you post trash in many peoples threads for stupid reasons, thats just what ive observed anyway.

And its easy to get in the red, if i was that sad i would find all your posts and all someone else posts and neg you and him in sequence until you are in the red, but its a colour, so who cares?

Originally Posted by dpihitithard View Post
    20 gms of carbs a day is asking for muscle loss...how much do you weigh and how much do you think you need to lose?

I weighed 220, wanted to cut to 200, so i dropped cals to about 2000-2200 a day, worked perfect...(with 25-30 min HIIT cardio-4-6times per week)... 80-110 carbs 50-65 fat 250-275 protien...it def shredded me up...

just figure out you maint. cals per days....subtract training and cardio estimate cals burned and try and go 500-750 cals below what your maint. is and you will be satisfied...search for a maintanance calories calculator for more help...need some more tips or anything, feel free to pm me...

Good luck
    I weigh 162 lb. I want to lose 10-15lb of fat, but i recently tried low carb and it broke my last plateau which seemed to go on forever, i think its necessary for the last few lb's.

No struggle, No progress niiick's Avatar
    niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000) niiick is just really nice. (+1000)
    It seems you post trash in many peoples threads for stupid reasons, thats just what ive observed anyway.
    yeah i post alot of hate in threads,
    stupid threads made by stupid people.

but maybe you should read up on some of my proper posts..

if people like you spent more time reading stickies, reading articles, using the search function and getting the basic concepts and information down then it would mean less down right retarded topics.

Hell even members like boyscout have put in a ton of effrot and made tailor-made auto-responses with all the information anyone could ever need.

where do you think all the learned people come from?
    losing fat isnt rocket science, getting the body u want isnt "hard" if you know how to do it.
    It just takes patience, dedication and above all knowledge (which u gain by doing the things i outlined above)

... NOT, but posting stupid threads like
    "omg i just had such a huge cheat meal"
    "is alcohol gonna hinder my progress"
    "are snickers good for cutting" -for the love of god use some common sense
    "im gonna eat below 1500 calories becuase im an ignorant retard"

**** sake.
    /rant
    Last edited by niiick; 06-04-2007 at 01:24 AM.

Originally Posted by niiick View Post
    yeah i post alot of hate in threads,
    stupid threads made by stupid people.

but maybe you should read up on some of my proper posts..

if people like you spent more time reading stickies, reading articles, using the search function and getting the basic concepts and information down then it would mean less down right retarded topics.

where do you think all the learned people come from? losing fat isnt rocket science, getting the body u want isnt "hard" if you know how to do it. It just takes patience, dedication and above all knowledge (which u gain by doing the things i outlined above)

... NOT, but posting stupid threads like
    "omg i just had such a huge cheat meal"
    "is alcohol gonna hinder my progress"
    "are snickers good for cutting" -for the love of god use some common sense
    "im gonna eat below 1500 calories becuase im an ignorant retard"

**** sake.
    /rant

It deosnt matter what you do or say there will still be thousands of threads like the ones in your post so there isnt much point mouthing off at people, as they will just end up posting a simular thread to get decent replies.