Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500)

Cellucor C4 vs. Jack3d

I know Cellucor has Creatine Nitrate,

Jack3d has creatine mono.

What's the difference in the two besides that? Has anyone tried both?!

Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Volcompat View Post
    I know Cellucor has Creatine Nitrate,

Jack3d has creatine mono.

What's the difference in the two besides that? Has anyone tried both?!
    Jack3d is a proprietary blend so you really can't tell what you're getting with it. I've never taken it but everyone says it's just a cracked out energy with a heavy crash after and not much else.

C4 has a pretty generous amount of Beta Alanine, and is more of a clean energy.

I'd go with C4 hands down.

XxSICKOxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XxSICKOxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XxSICKOxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XxSICKOxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XxSICKOxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XxSICKOxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XxSICKOxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XxSICKOxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XxSICKOxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XxSICKOxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XxSICKOxX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I never crashed afterwards with JACK3d. It does give you alot of energy though.

briggsman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    check out muscletech naNO Vapor

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by XxSICKOxX View Post
    I never crashed afterwards with JACK3d. It does give you alot of energy though.
    I never crashed with Jack3d either, but a lot of people say that's what they dislike about it. I'm so excited to try Cellucor. I've heard nothing but good things.

brad8196 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i've taken both, i used like jack3d until i realized how many headaches i would get after use. I used to have tons of energy but wasnt worth the crash in my opinion.

c4 is much better than jack3d IMO, i can go to the gym for a couple hours and still have energy for other activities later in the day with out that "hangover" feeling later that day.

Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500) Volcompat is not very helpful. (-500)
    How bout Cellucor C4 vs. Muscletech Neurocore?
    I heard great reviews on Muscletechs and it has Creatine HCL, which idk anything about.

M5 Reloaded + P6 Black =∞ MikeCellucor's Avatar
    MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I heard great reviews on Muscletechs and it has Creatine HCL, which idk anything about.
    The key to creatine nitrate, is really the nitrate. If you check out the official NO3 thread you can see where we breakdown the cycle it a bit. I would suggest Magnapower creatine, which is doubled bonded magnesium to creatine. This provides the best benefit on top of nitrate we could find. Also, our new M5 is based on this combo. The beta tests went so well, we just went to market with it. Id say about 2-5 grams of creatine on top of C4 would be the way to go, depending on how much muscle mass. 200lbs lean would need 5grams, but 200lbs at 20% would need like 3grams, IMO on top of C4.

Also, muscletech is no longer a worthy opponent for me to comment on.
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mike...did those promo packages ever go out???
    Here to help!

rippedmike1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippedmike1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippedmike1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippedmike1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippedmike1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippedmike1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippedmike1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippedmike1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippedmike1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippedmike1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rippedmike1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by brad8196 View Post
    i've taken both, i used like jack3d until i realized how many headaches i would get after use. I used to have tons of energy but wasnt worth the crash in my opinion.

c4 is much better than jack3d IMO, i can go to the gym for a couple hours and still have energy for other activities later in the day with out that "hangover" feeling later that day.
    I've never crashed from Jack3d either, gives me a ton of energy, although I do like that c4 isn't a "proprietary" blend

EX-Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechRob's Avatar
    MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP - If you're interested, I've got samples of Neurocore being FedEx'd as we speak. Hit me up with a PM and you can decide for yourself. Would love to hear what you think!

Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post

Also, muscletech is no longer a worthy opponent for me to comment on.
    Best of luck to you Mike!
    **FORMER** Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

Iceman951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iceman951 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyones different with deff supplements, iv never crashed or came anything close to it while on jacked

MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MikeCellucor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleTechRob View Post

Same to you bro, broski
    No Longer with Cellucor....do not contact directly for assistance, please see Official Rep Thread for assistance or contact Cellucor directly at Cellucor.com

congdond is on a distinguished road. (+10) congdond is on a distinguished road. (+10) congdond is on a distinguished road. (+10) congdond is on a distinguished road. (+10) congdond is on a distinguished road. (+10) congdond is on a distinguished road. (+10) congdond is on a distinguished road. (+10) congdond is on a distinguished road. (+10) congdond is on a distinguished road. (+10) congdond is on a distinguished road. (+10) congdond is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm half way through my first c4 tub and I have to say it is awesome. No crash afterwards and amazing energy during the workout highly recommend it.

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Op, you remind me of that meme where the guy likes to take m&m's and mash them together to see which one is the strongest.

DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10) DevlinRD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP - If you're interested, I've got samples of Neurocore being FedEx'd as we speak. Hit me up with a PM and you can decide for yourself. Would love to hear what you think!

one of the worst pre's ever...hands down. right there next to Dark Rage

aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    C4 v. Neurocore seems to be a much more noteworthy debate...

@ full dosage (2 scoops C4, 3 scoops NC)

- 3g BA in C4, 3.2g in NC. Edge goes slightly to NC (not enough to make a diff imo)
    - 2g creatine nitrate in C4, 3g creatine hcl in NC. I love the pump that creatine nitrate gives me, and with either product one should supplement with additional creatine, so edge goes to C4.
    - 2g aakg in C4, 3g of l-citrulline in NC. Edge goes to NC- citrulline is much better at producing a pump than aakg. I did hear that the aakg was included only to increase nitrate tolerance, so I wouldn't consider it as a terrible choice, just not as efficient as l-cit.
    - C4 uses 200mg of caffiene, as well as NAT, mucuna pruriens, and an undisclosed amt of 1, 3di. Neurocore uses 330mg caffiene, 100mg rhodiola extract and 531mg of geranium (an undisclosed amt of 1,3di however). Edge goes to C4 in my case- I love NAT, and the l-dopa...

Detroit Hardcore Bros PeteyFunk's Avatar
    PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PeteyFunk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    C4 is better by a mile, plus you can get a 60 servings can and don't need to take 3 scoops of it, giving it a far better value.

tcfordie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcfordie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcfordie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcfordie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tcfordie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    c4 100% did 2 cycles of jack3d ill never go back after trying c4

EX-Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechRob's Avatar
    MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DevlinRD View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! Don't remember sending you a sample, but if you want to try it, feel free to PM me...
    **FORMER** Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

we use 10mg per serving....of 1,3 Dimeth. NAT and L-dopa are fun. If I haven't played with every ingredients in the last few years, I would have never realized how strong it is compared to L-tyro.

L-dopa - its not just about dopamine levels, and its test boost. Dopamine makes you want to lift more, and for longer mentally. Dopamine is king when it comes to motivation, lol.

Ill be honest the biggest mistake in comparing C4 to Nuero-core is that it not a fair fight. Especially on BB.com. Maybe a Gee En SEE ...

They went after Jack3d. Its apparent on the write up. We never went after anyone. We found the best resources possible in the curent market, and made Gen 3 happen, the real way, blood sweat and tears! 400 beta testers in total were part of a lot of the formulations.

As far as NO goes this is where its at

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135504961

Nitrates, PCO's, and anti-oxidants.

Originally Posted by congdond View Post
    I'm half way through my first c4 tub and I have to say it is awesome. No crash afterwards and amazing energy during the workout highly recommend it.
    Originally Posted by DevlinRD View Post
    Originally Posted by aj5forlife View Post
    C4 v. Neurocore seems to be a much more noteworthy debate...

@ full dosage (2 scoops C4, 3 scoops NC)

- 3g BA in C4, 3.2g in NC. Edge goes slightly to NC (not enough to make a diff imo)
    - 2g creatine nitrate in C4, 3g creatine hcl in NC. I love the pump that creatine nitrate gives me, and with either product one should supplement with additional creatine, so edge goes to C4.
    - 2g aakg in C4, 3g of l-citrulline in NC. Edge goes to NC- citrulline is much better at producing a pump than aakg. I did hear that the aakg was included only to increase nitrate tolerance, so I wouldn't consider it as a terrible choice, just not as efficient as l-cit.
    - C4 uses 200mg of caffiene, as well as NAT, mucuna pruriens, and an undisclosed amt of 1, 3di. Neurocore uses 330mg caffiene, 100mg rhodiola extract and 531mg of geranium (an undisclosed amt of 1,3di however). Edge goes to C4 in my case- I love NAT, and the l-dopa...

namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000)

Can I has a tub of dat der cellteks please?

Michalb85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michalb85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michalb85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michalb85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michalb85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michalb85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michalb85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michalb85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michalb85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michalb85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michalb85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two scoops C4 and you're on a different planet! Love that stuff
    Pain is weakness leaving the body, lift hard!

Muscle Pharm : Assault, Recon, Muscle Gel, starting Shredded Stack soon.
    AI Sports Nutrition : Swole Stack, Hgh Pro

Like my ******** page: http://www.********.com/pages/Mikes-Daily-Fitness-Tips/225008470872446?ref=hnav

December 14 2010: 240 lbs
    July 8 2011: 171

namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000) namean is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Michalb85 View Post
    Two scoops C4 and you're on a different planet! Love that stuff
    What planet? Do you need space gear?
    I cant afford all that $hit.

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yea I first tried Jack3d, then got a free sample of C4 from GNC. Stuff blew me away, and I still have about 1/4 tub of Jack3d left. AN easy switch from Jack3d to C4. Just can't compare the two.

aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000) aj5forlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MikeCellucor View Post

L-dopa - its not just about dopamine levels, and its test boost. Dopamine makes you want to lift more, and for longer mentally. Dopamine is king when it comes to motivation, lol.
    M5 v2 was the first pre I used with l-dopa, and it, alongside C4, puts me in the BEST MOOD. It may be partially due to some of the other ingredients, but it seems to be that no other pre's have this pronounced effect on me. Good stuff Cellucor.