Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine and Probation drug testing

Hey all...starting december 22nd im getting sentenced for probation...Lets not get into what i did because i was young and dumb and it was a total mistake that i clearly was wrong for...Ive came to accept that and although i cant go back in my past i can learn from it and go on with my future. Anyway im gonna get alcohol and drug probation which i dont even know why cause the case had nothing to do with either but its not a problem because i never did a drug in my life and i occasionally drank but i can do away with that no problem. Id rather not go to jail for a drink. Since january ive really became interested in weight training and have been ever since. I love transforming my body. I take a lot of protein and i also take creatine. Now ive been reading online that people would take creatine to cover using drugs and that if levels are to high, you can get in trouble for it...this is truly a shame because if its true, it ruins it for a person like me who takes creatine strictly for weight lifting. Anyway others online have said it cant affect nothing because it is a natural supplement. I guess im asking advice if anybody knows about this for my safety...I dont want to get in trouble for something i am not guilty of. Although i think it is stupid because creatine is in steak so does this mean i cant eat steak? it sounds like a dumb concept but you never know with the law. A lot of yous might say just ask the PO but i havent been sentenced yet so i obviously cant...once i do i will ask him if i can take it or not and hope that i can...Also i take cell tech if your wondering...anyway, any knowledge on this would be great...sorry for a long post and thanks in advance. Anthony

Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I doubt they are testing for high levels of anything other than rec drugs (weed, coke, heroin, meth, etc.). Especially if you are a 19 year old.

I'm not knowledgeable on parole officers at all, and I know sometimes the best solution is don't tell the cops anything, but it might be worth it to think about making a list of all supplements you take, sign it and file it with him. Or if you have a lawyer, do it with your lawyer. As a just in case policy, in case anything comes back as a false-positive for something else. Note the chances of this are about .0001%.

∆--Be the Change--∆ The Big Sleep's Avatar
    The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000) The Big Sleep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Creatine=/=Drug

End of story. If anyone sentences you for taking creatine, I'll gladly be your attorney
    Team HALEO™ Rep
    ∞[Echo in Eternity]∞

http://www.haleo.com/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/haleo.html

Like Us On ********: http://tinyurl.com/HaleoFB

http://muscle-primer.com

•A mind too active is no mind at all•

SpartanWarriorDescendant Greek_Elite's Avatar
    Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Greek_Elite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    creatine's byproduct creatinine is used in drug tests to determine if someone is tampering with the urine screens. for example if creatinine is very low, someone could have tried to flush their system, put water into the sample, etc. If it is concentrated, it shows they are dehydrated, possibly from a system flush 'supp.' I have seen in some of my clients that if they take creatine, their creatinine levels are elevated, or if they drink lot of water like most of us do, the creatinine levels are lower. But still, the rand for 'acceptable' is so wide (20 mg/dl - 350 mg/dl), so unless you intentionally dilute your system you will be fine.

and obviously don't do any drugs or drink alcohol since you are under 21. btw the alcohol etg test can test back up to 72 hours
    "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield in service to Sparta is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known." ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
    ΣΠ

Opiate/Drug Withdrawal Herbal Aid (& for general calmness/stress relief): http://calmsupport.refersion.com/c/fe52
    Ingredients include GABA, Passion Flower, Valerian Root, etc

PM for Bonobos referral

Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Barilla92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Greek_Elite View Post
    creatine's byproduct creatinine is used in drug tests to determine if someone is tampering with the urine screens. for example if creatinine is very low, someone could have tried to flush their system, put water into the sample, etc. If it is concentrated, it shows they are dehydrated, possibly from a system flush 'supp.' I have seen in some of my clients that if they take creatine, their creatinine levels are elevated, or if they drink lot of water like most of us do, the creatinine levels are lower. But still, the rand for 'acceptable' is so wide (20 mg/dl - 350 mg/dl), so unless you intentionally dilute your system you will be fine.

and obviously don't do any drugs or drink alcohol since you are under 21. btw the alcohol etg test can test back up to 72 hours
    Thanks for all the answers guys. And yes I really can careless about drinking or drugs like I said I don't do that. I just wanna be able to take my creatine and work out in peace. So I'd be alright with cell tech? Which is like 10g or whatever per serving? I only take take it the 3 days I pump