Lucky Luke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long do eggs/egg whites last?

Hi
    I want to get my eggs and egg whites done the night before post workout breakfast the next day. Can I leave them cracked in a bowl in the fridge over night without ruining them?
    "Every man at some point in his life is going to lose a battle. He is going to fight and he is going to lose. What makes him a man is that, in the midst of that battle, he does not lose himself." Coach Taylor - Friday Night Lights

gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes.

but seriously, how long does it take to crack an egg?

7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gecko... View Post
    yes.

but seriously, how long does it take to crack an egg?
    agreed.
    Or you could just buy a carton of egg whites.
    A mans success can only be measured by how much he is prepared to lose.

rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Of course you can, i've had them 36 hours after cooking them
    12% Atm.

Mr.TamilNadu 2008 murali_biglee's Avatar
    murali_biglee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murali_biglee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murali_biglee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murali_biglee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murali_biglee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murali_biglee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murali_biglee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murali_biglee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murali_biglee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murali_biglee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) murali_biglee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i usually crank them up and keep it in refrigerator while preparing for contests... (cos i workout in two splits and i have a full time job too)

but seriously - when i have time i open them fresh and cook em...

refrigerated eggs somehow taste a little low LOL
    Cheers,
    Biglee

The greater danger for most of the people is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it...
    http://biglee-murali.blogspot.com/
    http://musclewallpapers.blogspot.com/

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lucky Luke View Post
    Hi
    I want to get my eggs and egg whites done the night before post workout breakfast the next day. Can I leave them cracked in a bowl in the fridge over night without ruining them?
    http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/fttstore.html

Raw yolks, whites : 2 to 4 days
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.