Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000)

"Shadow X-Factor"
    Play Time is Over...This is "SHOWTIME"
    Destiny Soon Awaits!..."LIGHT'S OUT"!
    Team Norton/Team Scivation
    Mercerless Muscles Training
    No Excuses...An Excuse is like an A$$hole...No one wants to SEE IT...HEAR IT...or SMELL IT!

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dogg74 View Post
    just had to bump this vid because it had me smiling big time

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    say it again Sam..
    No more Temptations of Ice Cream yet OK?
    I already Binged 2x I cant afford another one
    Week 3 out of how many?

Clement!!! you look soooooo good!!!!!!!
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's after 3 weeks of cutting.....? I give up....

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey Clement I am excited about the new log. I am taking a year off to add size before hitting the Pro Stage so I can't wait to see what changes you have made in your time off. Your Lats and Chest look noticably thicker, as well as your arms. What's your secret? Just constantly getting stronger with your proven exercises that add size? What is your favorite movement to thicken the lats, i have really been enjoying cable rowing.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000) dogg74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Quelly View Post
    just had to bump this vid because it had me smiling big time
    Since my thread has always been Lights Out..I had to post the one with the Lights Out..too much Waist line movements for the lights to be on. heck Imma go watch it again.

Wait Wait Wait. what r u saying E?You smiling because you like how i move my waist in the dark? You starting to alarm me bro! lol
    Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    Week 3 out of how many?

Clement!!! you look soooooo good!!!!!!!
    Well its gets alot better...HOWEVER.I would take a Turn for the Worst..in the form of Binging and Injury..I would have a reversal of fortune..I could go right to the pics if ev wants me too. i just figured id show what these binges and injury does in the form of pics that can send one back BIG TIME.
    Thank you babe. ill post some Eye Candy for ya soon.lol

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    That's after 3 weeks of cutting.....? I give up....
    Yes Sir. 3 Solid weeks of non stop Kick a$$. Possibly my #1 downfall has ALWAYS been NOT staying on a diet long enough. and AGAIN it will be witnessed here

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Hey Clement I am excited about the new log. I am taking a year off to add size before hitting the Pro Stage so I can't wait to see what changes you have made in your time off. Your Lats and Chest look noticably thicker, as well as your arms. What's your secret? Just constantly getting stronger with your proven exercises that add size? What is your favorite movement to thicken the lats, i have really been enjoying cable rowing.
    Thanks P 1 year off? NOOOOEZ!

For what is is worth..I changed abs NOTHING my time away from stage. The ONLY diff is I did not compete at Worlds. Ive still competed every year since i started. and as far as eating..I ONLY BINGE when i am about to ..START PREP..in the MIDDLE of Prep(EL STUPIDO) and at the very END of prep. I did make signaficant changes until i $crewed my own $elf..OUCH!
    If i tell you my secrets i might have to BITE YA lol..I will say this ..Workouts that typically are used for 1 area... I use for another..heck... Ill give an example....depending on the weight being used...weighted pull-ups or pul-ups are usually back Dominant..HOWEVER..when the weight becomes really heavy..obv the focus will change(IMO)..what i mean is this..I may perform these for ARMS INSTEAD of Back as form is usually sacrificed when it becomes really heavy as you use your arms to do the majority of the load instead of the back Comprende?
    If i can load these videos correctly, where you just click on the picture and it plays(having trouble knowing how to do this)Maybe ill start throwin up some vids once in a while..You will see my Lat Torchers..Rollercoasters or even me Entering the Chambers.
    "Shadow X-Factor"
    No Excuses...An Excuse is like an A$$hole...No one wants to SEE IT...HEAR IT...or SMELL IT!

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thanks P 1 year off? NOOOOEZ!

For what is is worth..I changed abs NOTHING my time away from stage. The ONLY diff is I did not compete at Worlds. Ive still competed every year since i started. and as far as eating..I ONLY BINGE when i am about to ..START PREP..in the MIDDLE of Prep(EL STUPIDO) and at the very END of prep. I did make signaficant changes until i $crewed my own $elf..OUCH!
    If i tell you my secrets i might have to BITE YA lol..I will say this ..Workouts that typically are used for 1 area... I use for another..heck... Ill give an example....depending on the weight being used...weighted pull-ups or pul-ups are usually back Dominant..HOWEVER..when the weight becomes really heavy..obv the focus will change(IMO)..what i mean is this..I may perform these for ARMS INSTEAD of Back as form is usually sacrificed when it becomes really heavy as you use your arms to do the majority of the load instead of the back Comprende?
    If i can load these videos correctly, where you just click on the picture and it plays(having trouble knowing how to do this)Maybe ill start throwin up some vids once in a while..You will see my Lat Torchers..Rollercoasters or even me Entering the Chambers.
    The reason I ask is because I have focused on pullups for lats for a long time, increasing strength and size during that time. Recently though I have been focusing more on rowing movements and getting a really great connection with these. I am just looking to see what has worked to bring your wings out...weighted pullups is what I am hearing which is something I have always focused on. I do get a pump in my forearms and biceps once the exhaustion kicks in. Thank you big C.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    The reason I ask is because I have focused on pullups for lats for a long time, increasing strength and size during that time. Recently though I have been focusing more on rowing movements and getting a really great connection with these. I am just looking to see what has worked to bring your wings out...weighted pullups is what I am hearing which is something I have always focused on. I do get a pump in my forearms and biceps once the exhaustion kicks in. Thank you big C.
    No need to Reason Big guy.. You r doing a gr8 job already.Mix and match is always a good idea aswell as varying speeds and intensity and ahhhhh Rest Time between sets
    "Shadow X-Factor"

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm three days late but I'm here now!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quelly is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol i think you read into what I say a little too much...lol

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    I'm three days late but I'm here now!
    not late by a LONG SHOT Delts!

lol i think you read into what I say a little too much...lol
    Oh..just checking..I thought my SUSPICIONS were almost the SAME as YOURS..That is all
    "Shadow X-Factor"

4-13-09

Legs was the Workout today as I am trying to improve these badboys in the size dept... I ALWAYS struggle to lift heavy esp during legs..as this is prob the area that needs improvement..in terms of size Imo. everyone has their own thing and science proves it...but me..I SIMPLY DO NOT lift heavy PERIOD when it comes to Squats...and that is IF I DO THEM!..who'd a thunk it! lol

Legs

Squats..4 sets...up to 180#....5 reps
    Sldl ....3 sets..230# ...5 reps
    Hack squats 3 sets...3p ea side
    Leg Press 3 sets up to 7 p ea side
    Leg ext...3 sets...???
    Leg curls 3 sets ???

These next set of pics is After the binge that 1st transpired..Obv I had lots of food.and I was expecting the worse as I knew my pics were not going to look on point..so I took matters into my own hands and decided to MASSIVELY deplete carbs ..pro.. and fat for the next 5 days. yes 5 DAYS

I have to do a better job of staying on a diet for an extended time.and I KNOW THIS..I just happen to falter at crucial times...I don't know how many of you recall...last year one of my signatures was..20 weeks dieting = Lights out...that is till I erased it..it is still the case....but I've NEVER reached 20 weeks of nonstop dieting without cheating..I always manage to $crew things up..The longest period of time I have ever dieted for is 19 weeks...the result was a Naturalmania Overall win..so I know I can reach that magical 20 area. I had plans of making that quantum leap of 20..TILL I binged..so it wont happen here yet..but I still have time to make an immediate impact. (at least that is what I would like to believe) in the case of jumping in a show shall I do so

Now back to the pics
    after the binge

a funny thing happened......Expecting the worse..when i took picsI.... didn't appear too shabby. of course I had to pay extreme measures in the depletion process and lost a bit size(though you may not see it) but i was quite content of the pics.and the danger I THOUGHT I had avoided to this point..But i will take it for now.

End of week 4

"Shadow X-Factor"

"Shadow X-Factor"

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking good, dogg!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

clement do you have an injury is that why you never go heavy on legs?

tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tonsti is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lookin at those lats just never gets old Clement!

bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000) bbqwizard is just really nice. (+1000)
    When the hunger lead's you to cheat, channel that hunger for the competition ahead

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Looking good, dogg!
    Thanks D..I guess SO FAR..so good in a way

clement do you have an injury is that why you never go heavy on legs?
    Well..I do have a slight hernia..according to some docs..as some are not even sure..HOWEVER..im not going to make that excuse ..because throughout MOST of my preps..I have forgone Back squats when it comes down to heavy loads..I Can honestly say..I bench more than I squat...YIKES....when I perform even 2 p on each side I usually am assited..and ts only for 5 reps..i am quite weak when it comes to these.I just have been unable to do them. Maybe im doin something wrong of sorts. I actually tried to go 50 lbs heavier yest..assisted of course..but i was helped more than i worked imo.

Originally Posted by tonsti View Post
    lookin at those lats just never gets old Clement!
    if you look elsewhere.....never mind T...Never Mind. lol

Originally Posted by bbqwizard View Post
    When the hunger lead's you to cheat, channel that hunger for the competition ahead
    and i usually do. I just happened to snap and lost my discipline..obv this is not the 1st 2nd or 3rd time..its like I like playing with fire..and i know it makes NO SENSE..yet cont to do so sometimes....like i said before..though.. i have done quite well so far..my MAIN problem has ALWAYS been staying on a diet LONG ENOUGH. I attempted to give a run at that Magical 20..but FAILED AGAIN..All aint lost though!
    "Shadow X-Factor"

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn Clement, this is going to be lights out! You're body is incredible in responding to your diet - awesome job!

Well..I do have a slight hernia..according to some docs..as some are not even sure..HOWEVER..im not going to make that excuse ..because throughout MOST of my preps..I have forgone Back squats when it comes down to heavy loads..I Can honestly say..I bench more than I squat...YIKES....when I perform even 2 p on each side I usually am assited..and ts only for 5 reps..i am quite weak when it comes to these.I just have been unable to do them. Maybe im doin something wrong of sorts. I actually tried to go 50 lbs heavier yest..assisted of course..but i was helped more than i worked imo.
    well Clement, I think compared to most guys who are fighting for the #1 spot at the worlds you are in a good position. Most of the top dawgs ( ) at that level might have a few chinks in their armor, but there isn't much they can do about it, its structural or genetic....for you...it sounds like you've identified not only the problem (legs need more size) but also the solution! Get stronger on squats! i see big things in the future for you!

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    we're so similar it's scary...except that you're a freakin pro bodybuilder >

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Damn Clement, this is going to be lights out! You're body is incredible in responding to your diet - awesome job!
    That was the plan..BUT ONLY should i stay/stick to protocol..only then when I truly know when can I be the best I can be..

well Clement, I think compared to most guys who are fighting for the #1 spot at the worlds you are in a good position. Most of the top dawgs ( ) at that level might have a few chinks in their armor, but there isn't much they can do about it, its structural or genetic....for you...it sounds like you've identified not only the problem (legs need more size) but also the solution! Get stronger on squats! i see big things in the future for you!
    I will def try my best to get over this heap. Ihave to get stonger all around actually.
    Hopefully those big things can become reality.

Originally Posted by bballbrett5 View Post
    we're so similar it's scary...except that you're a freakin pro bodybuilder >
    and guess what. Whether Pro or Amatuer. I/we go thru the same trials and difficulities of trying to make ourselves better and not falter
    Whom says you wont get there Capt!
    "Shadow X-Factor"

4-14-10

Abs/Cardio

Dogg Diaries

Another week in the grind Progress in the gym as far as heavy weight was surely being met with new profound size and so forth..not Nec commenting on these pics....BUT some dark days would lie ahead in the form of groin/back injuries in some weeks to come..in this time period..... I was unable to keep up with the new amount of heavy solid weight, as i had to reduce them drastically..this would go on for WEEKS at a time and frustrations would kick in as i didn't want to stop despite certain limitations..and I did not..as i NEVER missed a day..But the weight would be on a decline for a gooood period of time. Obv the body did its job and adjusted to the weight..but a lighter one at that it as size would diminish in some areas.

"Shadow X-Factor"

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    You def are cutting up nice Clement.......

Ice cream will always be there for ya AFTER the show.....
    No excuses, just performance...

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

Originally Posted by sammykapp View Post
    You def are cutting up nice Clement.......

Ice cream will always be there for ya AFTER the show.....
    Thanks Kapps

no more ice cream or COLDSTONE....For now
    "Shadow X-Factor"

BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can I have your damn lats please?

Sweet jeebus, subbed in here!
    www.youtube.com/flexxinator
    www.3dmusclejourney.com
    www.blogtalkradio.com/nattytalk

Originally Posted by BaFtub View Post
    Can I have your damn lats please?

Sweet jeebus, subbed in here!
    depends..where would u put them on your 1 lb frame. lol
    "Shadow X-Factor"

BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    depends..where would u put them on your 1 lb frame. lol
    psh i've been bulking gimme some credit. last week I hit 3lbs with visible abs woot woot. 1llbs is striated glute territory
    www.youtube.com/flexxinator
    www.3dmusclejourney.com
    www.blogtalkradio.com/nattytalk

jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000) jaim91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So how many weeks out are you now? And are you still working with Layne?

I'm glad you're taking it (somewhat) easy on your back and reducing the weight...

Smart babe... very smart..
    Contest Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146273283&p=911273403&posted=1#post911273403

Twitter: FrigginLean
    YouTube: Jaim91

Unless you faint, puke, or die....keep walking
    - Jillian Michaels -

Originally Posted by BaFtub View Post
    psh i've been bulking gimme some credit. last week I hit 3lbs with visible abs woot woot. 1llbs is striated glute territory
    ok ok,Credit given. I was going to ask you to post a pic of your A44..but I dont like how it sounds lol

Originally Posted by jaim91 View Post
    So how many weeks out are you now? And are you still working with Layne?

I'm glad you're taking it (somewhat) easy on your back and reducing the weight...

Smart babe... very smart..
    Pics were End of Wk 5
    Yes my dear..Im Now on the Layne-Train! Now I have to keep my A$$ in check..Literally! lol
    Yeah..I had To..It was either I stop all togehter for who knows How long or reduce in weight..Obv.. I chose the latter.I would somewhat pay for it though.. But im ot going to cry over spilled milk
    "Shadow X-Factor"