golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100)

how to increase insulin sensitivity

i have heard it is the most important thing in the bodybuidling ,
    so i ha readen that the more lean u are the more unsuling sensitivity so what means that clean bulk is the best chois for building muscle ,
    i would like to know if it is true and anothers things i can do for increasing my insuling sensitivity
    ty .

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    138lbs. and choosing to clean bulk, don't concern yourself with manipulating your insulin response... just eat, train, rest, and grow. Don't make things more complicated than they have to be.

mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mdritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    138lbs. and choosing to clean bulk, don't concern yourself with manipulating your insulin response... just eat, train, rest, and grow. Don't make things more complicated than they have to be.
    Took the words right outta my mouth!
    *Nutrabolics Representative *

http://www.nutrabolics.com.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nbol/nutra.htm

Stay tuned...big things are coming!

clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) clysdale will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Working out is the best way to increase insulin sensitivity. Good luck OP

golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100) golagola is not very well liked. (-100)
    just these two month i got 6 kg i am sure all fat coz i now cutting and all the 6 kg get off
    i am drinking alot of milk a liter a day alot of meat
    about 180 g protein a day
    doing phat:S
    i am confusing

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by golagola View Post
    just these two month i got 6 kg i am sure all fat coz i now cutting and all the 6 kg get off
    i am drinking alot of milk a liter a day alot of meat
    about 180 g protein a day
    doing phat:S
    i am confusing
    You need to make better food choices.

You need to make better food choices.
    what better than milk and chicken . pasta egg two protein of why metrix ??
    can u tell me the problem and what to eat instead ?

what better than milk and chicken . pasta egg two protein of why metrix ??
    can u tell me the problem and what to eat instead ?
    It's a bit more complicated than that... You need to figure out what's needed in terms of calories before selecting foods to make up a meal plan. Once your caloric needs are figured, you can fill in the foods.

You should visit the Nutrition section on the forum here and browse around, read, ask questions. Chicken, beef, eggs, milk aren't poor choices, but unless you're patient and bulk slowly, you're going to gain some fat.

It's a bit more complicated than that... You need to figure out what's needed in terms of calories before selecting foods to make up a meal plan. Once your caloric needs are figured, you can fill in the foods.

You should visit the Nutrition section on the forum here and browse around, read, ask questions. Chicken, beef, eggs, milk aren't poor choices, but unless you're patient and bulk slowly, you're going to gain some fat.
    dont u think that who get one kg per month and eat food that increase the sensitivity to insuling will grow faster than me that i got 3 kg per month than make bad to insuling

dont u think that who get one kg per month and eat food that increase the sensitivity to insuling will grow faster than me that i got 3 kg per month than make bad to insuling
    Again, don't worry about it. You're overthinking things... Eat after your train and eat when you wake up; two crucial times during your day when insulin sensitivity is most prominent.

Aside from that, turn your focus to coordinating your diet and training to match your goals.

Again, don't worry about it. You're overthinking things... Eat after your train and eat when you wake up; two crucial times during your day when insulin sensitivity is most prominent.

Aside from that, turn your focus to coordinating your diet and training to match your goals.
    ok and how much kg per month should i get ?
    or lbs?

or lbs?
    I can't answer that question... it's very subjective. Just put in the work and watch the mirror; amend caloric intake as needed. The key here is to be patient.

GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500) GigaPaladin is not very helpful. (-500)
    Cinnamon is a cheap ingredient which might help with your insulin sensitivity. Just add a half teaspoon to your protrin shakes

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is great advice. However, if you do want to try to help your body use the carbs more effeciently take a look at our Glycobol It is actually one of my favorite products.

You will have to really focus on your eating... check your macros and see if you need to adjust to help meet those goals
    Last edited by jiggamanbill; 06-26-2013 at 07:56 AM.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A hoodie with no shirt doesn't make sense because it's like saying it's cold enough for pants but I'm wearing shorts instead and no underwear
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by starkk View Post
    a hoodie with no shirt doesn't make sense because it's like saying it's cold enough for pants but i'm wearing shorts instead and no underwear
    lol!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    or lbs?
    much more than 2-3lbs a month over a long time frame and you'll be gaining significant amounts of fat.. especially at 5'6
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    much more than 2-3lbs a month over a long time frame and you'll be gaining significant amounts of fat.. especially at 5'6
    This.

I've gained 28 lbs, but it's in an 11-month time frame. You have to be patient.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a lot of "estimations" in here, you shouldn't eat "about 180g protein", "drink a lot of milk", you should have strict information and a planned diet

like others have said, go read up in the Nutrition Section

and I doubt you gained and then lost 6kg in 2 months, you were probably just bloated between the 2 weight ins