Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000)
    This isnt a bash because if this works for you then more power to ya, but to me this just seems like a really dumb and unhealthy way of losing weight.
    Member of the True Spartans

Don't be afraid to make mistakes, stumble and fall, because most of the time, the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. Maybe, you'll get everything you wish for. Maybe, you'll get more then you could ever have imagined. Who knows where life will take you. The road is long, and in the end - - the journey is the destination.

SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by viper2510 View Post
    This isnt a bash because if this works for you then more power to ya, but to me this just seems like a really dumb and unhealthy way of losing weight.
    I think it is off the wall way of losing weight, and I agree it is crazy. Like you, I had my doubts, but after seeing some success with others, I figured it was worth a try. Like NIICK said, it is only a month if it doesnt work.

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Crazy --> Yes
    Stupid --> Yes
    Unhealthy --> I doubt. Still getting in my protein, garbs, healtfy fats and vitamins.

Look at it this way, more than half of the famous and incredible things that exist today was believe to be crazy and stupid when they just came out.
    After all, it's only a month, what do I gotta loose beside the weight?
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000) viper2510 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyDip View Post
    I think it is off the wall way of losing weight, and I agree it is crazy. Like you, I had my doubts, but after seeing some success with others, I figured it was worth a try. Like NIICK said, it is only a month if it doesnt work.
    Originally Posted by cawiau View Post
    Crazy --> Yes
    Stupid --> Yes
    Unhealthy --> I doubt. Still getting in my protein, garbs, healtfy fats and vitamins.

Look at it this way, more than half of the famous and incredible things that exist today was believe to be crazy and stupid when they just came out.
    After all, it's only a month, what do I gotta loose beside the weight?
    good luck to the both of you
    Member of the True Spartans

Don't be afraid to make mistakes, stumble and fall, because most of the time, the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. Maybe, you'll get everything you wish for. Maybe, you'll get more then you could ever have imagined. Who knows where life will take you. The road is long, and in the end - - the journey is the destination.

SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) SkinnyDip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Going on to day 4, yesterday I did Chest/Triceps. No noticed problems, it does look like my skin is tighter in my back. New weight today is 217.5.

Going on day 5, Weighed in this morning and the scale said 214.5. Don't know how accurate this is, but not losing any strength. But, since i know that muscle loss on an extreme cut could be a problem I pushed my chest/triceps on Wednesday to see how they would react. I have Shoulders/Traps today and then 15 minutes low intensity cardio. Doing my measurements on Tuesday to see inches lost.

Side note, I did have a bad reaction to something this morning, I threw up during this morning.

By that time I had only had

Scorch x 2 capsules
    1 2 scoop shake, w/flax and 4 Fish Oils, Multi, Calcium Pill.
    2 cups of coffee.

British Bulldog lespaulsarecool's Avatar
    lespaulsarecool is on a distinguished road. (+10) lespaulsarecool is on a distinguished road. (+10) lespaulsarecool is on a distinguished road. (+10) lespaulsarecool is on a distinguished road. (+10) lespaulsarecool is on a distinguished road. (+10) lespaulsarecool is on a distinguished road. (+10) lespaulsarecool is on a distinguished road. (+10) lespaulsarecool is on a distinguished road. (+10) lespaulsarecool is on a distinguished road. (+10) lespaulsarecool is on a distinguished road. (+10) lespaulsarecool is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why is this?

Its really just extra calorie restriction and shakes make for ease. Its around 700 to 800 Kcals less than maintainence so its not completely terrible. loads of protein, 100g carbs and around 50g fat
    MSc Forensic Mental Health Candidate
    MA Social Work (2008)
    MSc. Forensic Psychology (2006)
    BSc. (Hons) Psychology (2004)

Currently 11.3% Bodyfat 5 point test 31/08/2007

"the key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering" Brandon Lee

www.manutd.com

United is Life, the rest are mere details.

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Going on day 5, Weighed in this morning and the scale said 214.5. Don't know how accurate this is, but not losing any strength. But, since i know that muscle loss on an extreme cut could be a problem I pushed my chest/triceps on Wednesday to see how they would react. I have Shoulders/Traps today and then 15 minutes low intensity cardio. Doing my measurements on Tuesday to see inches lost.
    WOW!!!!
    Great work, keep up the great work.
    You seemed to be doing good.

Can't wait to get back home and weight myself. Hoping I lost weight ;(
    My journal:

thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000)
    *Subscribed*

Originally Posted by SUPERB0Y View Post
    *Subscribed*
    Thanks, on Friday I did Shoulders/Traps and today is my day off. Had my oats and mixed with organic berries. Back to shakes though.

Come out, Come out, where ever you are.

Hey bro, what happend? It has been 3 days now since you posted??

Hope you are doing okay with the velocity diet.

Take care
    My journal:

I am here, had some digestion problem on Saturday and Sunday and slipped up, still did healthy macros. Getting back into it though.

I am here, had some digestion problem on Saturday and Sunday and slipped up, still did healthy macros. Getting back into it though.
    Good.

How much weight did you lose do far?
    My journal:

I was down 9.5 lbs, but after the weekend I went to 218. So, I am currently at 28. I think I put back on my water weight after I went back to real food, but I did also have a cheat meal on Sunday night. A Chicken Wrap.