Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre workouts... Bad?

Are these bad for your heart and kidneys? I'm taking N.O. Xplode right now and the more I think about it, I'm kind of concerned of what it's doing to my organs.. What do you guys think

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bigbuilder2 View Post
    Are these bad for your heart and kidneys? I'm taking N.O. Xplode right now and the more I think about it, I'm kind of concerned of what it's doing to my organs.. What do you guys think
    Don't know about that particular supplement.

You do not need any supplements in my opinon

Only supplement i would recommend taking is whey protein and creatine. Thats it.

Save your money

wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    As long as you follow the directions on the container, you should be fine.

wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wannabeBiG6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    Don't know about that particular supplement.

You do not need any supplements in my opinon

Only supplement i would recommend taking is whey protein and creatine. Thats it.

Save your money
    Personally, I prefer preworkouts than creatine. I don't lose strength when I cycle off of preworkouts like when I do for creatine

Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bigbuilder2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I'm also taking creatine... Should I choose one and eliminate the other?

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wannabeBiG6 View Post
    As long as you follow the directions on the container, you should be fine.
    Originally Posted by wannabeBiG6 View Post
    Personally, I prefer preworkouts than creatine. I don't lose strength when I cycle off of preworkouts like when I do for creatine
    Both these posts are incorrect. sorry

On the bottle of creatine it says to load for 10 days? this is incorrect. Do not follow what they say. They are trying to get you to load. so you will take more creatine, which will mean you will need more. You only need 5g a day.

2nd preworkouts are a waste.

The best preworkout you could possibley have would be a cup of coffee(dead serious)

All these preworkouts you are buying you are wasting your money. A can of coke, pepsi, gingerale, coffee all of them have the same benefits, they give you quick energy

Don't waste your money

LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Unless a health issue has already been identified in relation to you by a doctor, you really shouldn't get any negative side affects from per-workouts if you stay around the recommended dosage (although for quite a few, you have to go over for them to take an effect). It depends on the product, what's in it, how much you take and if you or any close relatives have any problems which could potentially link back to you.

A lot of people say you don't need PWO's, and of course you don't, but if you find the right one, it can really REALLY help out in the gym.
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

IASONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) IASONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) IASONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) IASONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) IASONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) IASONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) IASONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) IASONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) IASONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) IASONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) IASONA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Definately bad for your wallet..

They are unnnecessary in my opinion

Everyone repsonds differently to them though

I'm just kinda freaked out because I read somewhere that Zyzz dies from a heart problem that was linked to the supplements he was taking..

Originally Posted by LiftCore View Post
    Unless a health issue has already been identified in relation to you by a doctor, you really shouldn't get any negative side affects from per-workouts if you stay around the recommended dosage (although for quite a few, you have to go over for them to take an effect). It depends on the product, what's in it, how much you take and if you or any close relatives have any problems which could potentially link back to you.

A lot of people say you don't need PWO's, and of course you don't, but if you find the right one, it can really REALLY help out in the gym.
    Too many people rely on preworkouts.

What will happen with preworkout is eventually your body will become use to it, and eventually you will need more and more of it to have the same effect. Just like coffee. Save your money

bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bigbuilder2 View Post
    I'm just kinda freaked out because I read somewhere that Zyzz dies from a heart problem that was linked to the supplements he was taking..
    I'm pretty sure he died from abusing steroids.

The best preworkout you could possibley have would be a cup of coffee(dead serious)

All these preworkouts you are buying you are wasting your money. A can of coke, pepsi, gingerale, coffee all of them have the same benefits, they give you quick energy

Don't waste your money
    Never tried coffee for preworkout, but I guess I will give it a try. Repped

xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000) xSup3r is just really nice. (+1000)

On the bottle of creatine it says to load for 10 days? this is incorrect. Do not follow what they say. They are trying to get you to load. so you will take more creatine, which will mean you will need more. You only need 5g a day.

Don't waste your money
    1. Loading works, you can load if you want but it makes no difference in the long term.

2. Coffee =/= the amount of stimulants in pre-workouts.
    Yes, coffee will give you energy but they only last for so long, pre-workouts on the other hand will last much longer.
    Disregard bodyweight, acquire aesthetics.
    ★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★
    ♦♦♦TBB FB Chat Crew Founders♦♦♦
    Current / Goal (one year or less)
    DL: 180KG / 180KG @ 80.0kg 1/9/2013
    SQUAT: 140KG / 140KG @ 79kg 24/8/2013
    BENCH: 80KG / 100KG @72.4kg

SMALL CALVES CREW

"It is what you do with the knowledge that dictates who you are" - Xuaxace

Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500) Getriporshiton is not very helpful. (-500)
    The ignorance in this thread just wow.
    1 you DON'T have to cycle off creatine
    2 koala this may blow your little mind but once your body had adapted to stims you cycle off. Weird right, who would have known. Also pretty sure coffee doesn't offer a pump. Pls go
    3 op preworkouts are fine.
    Weight gainers are a waste of money.
    Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
    Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
    And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Cutting to 180ish

57lonewolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He died from a heart attack due to an undiagnosed congenital-heart defect. His family had a history of heart problems. his brother was the one arrested for steroid abuse, zyzz said he was clean and that his results were from years of hardwork and strict diet.
    Originally Posted by bigmikekc View Post
    I'm pretty sure he died from abusing steroids.

Lolumad69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolumad69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolumad69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolumad69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolumad69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolumad69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolumad69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolumad69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolumad69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolumad69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolumad69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you can afford it then why not, increased blood flow :3

Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000) Lifter269 is just really nice. (+1000)
    No one on here is a doctor. There is one guy at my gym here in town that went to work out at 3 in the morning and took 3 scoops of jacked, drank a Monster, and mixed 2 of the big pixy sticks in the Monster, and he died on the spot. It was all caught on camera at the gym. Stupid... As long as you don't do something like this, you should be fine.
    Jesus Christ is my savior.

Current gym lifts/ Meet lifts
    Bench- 325/ ---
    Squat- 465/ ---
    Deadlift- 535/ ---
    OH Press- 220

Physical Therapist Assistant for Baxter Regional Medical Center

500x2 Deadlift
    December 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maKx2PKygMA&feature=youtu.be

I always rep back 1k+

grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000) grux12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    *Coffee makes me projectile vomit crew* checking in.

A can of coke, pepsi, gingerale, coffee all of them have the same benefits, they give you quick energy
    Does gingerale have caffeine where you come from, brah? o.0

Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lifter269 View Post
    No one on here is a doctor. There is one guy at my gym here in town that went to work out at 3 in the morning and took 3 scoops of jacked, drank a Monster, and mixed 2 of the big pixy sticks in the Monster, and he died on the spot. It was all caught on camera at the gym. Stupid... As long as you don't do something like this, you should be fine.
    Some people are plain stupid.
    Australian Natural Bodybuilder.
    Instagram: BrendonHiscocks
    Snapchat: thicktightsolid
    Email: Brenjam@hotmail.com < Coaching, plans, support, questions, email me! >
    #BRENZILLA

F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000) F1exAppeal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol omg no-explode is so gross dude go with c4 or jacked or anything else really

OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dat dere stim-dick

OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh and if you NEED a preworkout to actually workout, you shouldn't even be in the gym.
    All you need is your OWN motivation brah. **** the preworkout ****, waste of time, money, and possibly health

Originally Posted by Getripor****on View Post
    The ignorance in this thread just wow.
    1 you DON'T have to cycle off creatine
    2 koala this may blow your little mind but once your body had adapted to stims you cycle off. Weird right, who would have known. Also pretty sure coffee doesn't offer a pump. Pls go
    3 op preworkouts are fine.
    preworkouts are not necessary
    Last edited by Whitekoala; 11-22-2012 at 07:10 AM.

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Too many people rely on preworkouts.

What will happen with preworkout is eventually your body will become use to it, and eventually you will need more and more of it to have the same effect. Just like coffee. Save your money

This is a smart man listen to him. You don't need a PWO, do some research, some are fairly helpful but not needed at all. You do not need to load or cycle off creatine, but you do need to cycle off the PWO as directed. Cheers
    Sorry bro on RC
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50) rkalsow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is sunlight bad for trees?
    You, me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it aint about how hard you hit. Its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. Thats how winning is done! Now if you know what youre worth than go out and get what youre worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers sayin, you aint where you wanna be because of him or her or anybody!"
    -Rocky Balboa

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by OAHUGROWN808 View Post
    Oh and if you NEED a preworkout to actually workout, you shouldn't even be in the gym.
    All you need is your OWN motivation brah. **** the preworkout ****, waste of time, money, and possibly health
    Work a 12 hour day with a mentally strenuous job where you are on your feet then talk to me that a boost is evidence I shouldn't be in a gym

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by 57lonewolf View Post
    He died from a heart attack due to an undiagnosed congenital-heart defect. His family had a history of heart problems. his brother was the one arrested for steroid abuse, zyzz said he was clean and that his results were from years of hardwork and strict diet.
    Strong unaware.

petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) petebaak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Don't waste your money
    this

Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    This is a smart man listen to him. You don't need a PWO, do some research, some are fairly helpful but not needed at all. You do not need to load or cycle off creatine, but you do need to cycle off the PWO as directed. Cheers
    Sorry bro on RC
    thx man at least someone agrees with me on this subject. will add u as a friend bro

Originally Posted by RugbyBro View Post
    Work a 12 hour day with a mentally strenuous job where you are on your feet then talk to me that a boost is evidence I shouldn't be in a gym

I work 10-12 hour days as well and my job keeps me pretty darn active. With that being said. I do not take a preworkout. Lulz for what?

If you honestly need energy that bad, take a can of coke or coffee, seriously.