Thread: epistane pct ?

slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

epistane pct ?

ive been flicking through some posts on epistane and know one seems to be mentioning a proper PCT!

i know it reportedley has less sides but shorley a pct should involve nolvadex?

shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shaggsm3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    ive been flicking through some posts on epistane and know one seems to be mentioning a proper PCT!

i know it reportedley has less sides but shorley a pct should involve nolvadex?
    Yes it should. Use a proper PCT, just like for anything else

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000) BillyB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why take a chance with anything else, stick to nolva.

slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) slurp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BillyB View Post
    Why take a chance with anything else, stick to nolva.
    im sure people are skipping pct crazy as it sounds! everyones ranting about theres hardley any shutdown

mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mmowry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well if theyre skipping PCT then it shows that they probably didnt do any research or didnt read through all the logs.At this point there are only 3 people that I know of who have had a chance to run a cycle all the way through to pct.Ive layed mine out for Clomid wks 1-2.Nolva wks 3-4.ADT wk1 25mg,wk2-3 50mg,wk4 75 mg and MassFX wks 1-4.

Please : anyone is running this do a proper PCT as it is better to be safe than sorry no matter how little supression there is From Epistane!
    "I am the way,the Truth and the Life and no one comes to the Father except through Me." ......John14:5-7

"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows"........Galations 6:7

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by slurp View Post
    im sure people are skipping pct crazy as it sounds! everyones ranting about theres hardley any shutdown
    I’m sure that people are dumbassess too.

Stick with nolva or clomid. If people aren’t going to make the commitment to research these substances and obtain a SERM + support supplements then they should not be taking designer steroids whatsoever. That’s why **** gets such a bad rap from the media.

Although there is less of a harsh shut down as opposed to other steroids, that doesn’t mean that you’re getting a free ride. Just enjoy having less shutdown, don’t start half-assing everything.

On a positive note, I am very pleased to see such promising reports about Epi/Havoc though. I’m definitely going to keep reading up on the anecdotal feedback while I save up my pennies for some. I would really like to try it some time.

freemorfeem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Well if theyre skipping PCT then it shows that they probably didnt do any research or didnt read through all the logs.At this point there are only 3 people that I know of who have had a chance to run a cycle all the way through to pct.Ive layed mine out for Clomid wks 1-2.Nolva wks 3-4.ADT wk1 25mg,wk2-3 50mg,wk4 75 mg and MassFX wks 1-4.

Please : anyone is running this do a proper PCT as it is better to be safe than sorry no matter how little supression there is From Epistane!
    I just ordered my first round of EPI (or anything for that matter). I have researched enough to know I should have a PCT. I already ordered mine and am now wondering if it's a good one. Anabolic Xtreme's "Advanced PCT". Do you know?

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thats a little light. just because the product says "pct" doesnt mean it is a complete pct.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WIllplaya89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    I’m sure that people are dumbassess too.

Stick with nolva or clomid. If people aren’t going to make the commitment to research these substances and obtain a SERM + support supplements then they should not be taking designer steroids whatsoever. That’s why **** gets such a bad rap from the media.

Although there is less of a harsh shut down as opposed to other steroids, that doesn’t mean that you’re getting a free ride. Just enjoy having less shutdown, don’t start half-assing everything.
    ^^^THIS^^^

why you would skip a PCT is beyond me.

Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vigor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd go with a serm for sure, heres some more info

http://tunedsports.com/designer-ster...rmative-bible/
    Lifting Hobbyist, member since 2004. I rep back, always (on recharge).

Cycle Experience: 1-AD, Andro, Havoc, H-Drol, 11-OXO, BOLD

H: 6'5
    W: 220-ish (lean)

Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fabs23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has anyone tried stacking Novadex with Xtreme Tren. Talked to someone today who did it and claims he got great results and no gyno. Opinions?