Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this picture is from when i was 17, now i am 19. People have told me before that i have a big butt. I gained 16 pounds in the last two years. I wear a size 7 or 8 no matter what company it is.
    I looked at the pictures goddessamazon has posted, my butt is probably a bit smaller than that. And is there a way to get rid of bubble butt? or a big butt. MIne probably is in between a bubble butt and a big butt. No one from my family has a big butt, not my mom, not my dad and my brothers dont either. The only person who has a big butt is my aunt. Is it possible that i got that from her? but none of her kids have a big butt infact they have tiny butts.

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nyprincess View Post
    this picture is from when i was 17, now i am 19. People have told me before that i have a big butt. I gained 16 pounds in the last two years. I wear a size 7 or 8 no matter what company it is.
    I looked at the pictures goddessamazon has posted, my butt is probably a bit smaller than that. And is there a way to get rid of bubble butt? or a big butt. MIne probably is in between a bubble butt and a big butt. No one from my family has a big butt, not my mom, not my dad and my brothers dont either. The only person who has a big butt is my aunt. Is it possible that i got that from her? but none of her kids have a big butt infact they have tiny butts.
    You don't have a bubble butt.

Sometimes I think women your age think the worst of themselves. So many young ladies have poor self image of themselves. It's like the skinny women who look like Nicole Richie and claim that they are fat. Normal folks would look at them and say "What fat?"

If that's not a recent picture of your body I highly suggest you take several pictures of yourself (front, back and side) for critiquing. Post them here and we can tell you if you have a big butt or if it's all in your head.

BTW- Why would you upload a 2 year old picture as your avatar anyway?
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyprincess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i posted an earlier picture beacuse i was too embarassed to post my recent pictures. Everyone over here has a perfect body but me thats why.

goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goddessamazon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    re
    Nope. That's definitely not a bubble butt or a big butt however if you want to loose inches from your booty simply follow the advice that was given to you earlier.

i posted an earlier picture beacuse i was too embarassed to post my recent pictures. Everyone over here has a perfect body but me thats why.
    I actually have more respect for women who show their current body image (in all sizes). That takes a lot of guts and back bone! I also find it as a motivation for future improvement.

If you are not showing your face why are you concerned about uploading current pictures?
    "I will persist until I succeed!" - Og Mandino

"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid."

artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) artsong27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by goddessamazon View Post
    Nope. That's definitely not a bubble butt or a big butt however if you want to loose inches from your booty simply follow the advice that was given to you earlier.

I actually have more respect for women who show their current body image (in all sizes). That takes a lot of guts and back bone! I also find it as a motivation for future improvement.

If you are not showing your face why are you concerned about uploading current pictures?

I agree with you here. Nyprincess, you have been given so much advice so far. Now, it is up to you to take that information, and run with it. Your questions seem vague and basic. If you were to take 10 minutes each day researching this site, you would have no problems finding what you are looking for. From your avatar, I would have to agree that you don't have much of a butt at all. Perhaps weight training will give you a bit to work with. And I totally feel you, goddessamazon, about the measurements. I measure 39 and a half at the hips, so I know what it looks like! That's what running track and being black will do for you!

Nyprincess, understand that this is a site for very motivated, dedicated individuals who take their training and nutrition very seriously. I think this is why your posts have been met with a bit of criticism and sarcasm. Take it with a grain of salt, but understand that these people are here to help you. Pick yourself off of the ground, dust yourself off, and come correct from now on. Good luck to you, and keep working hard!!

Sexy Chemical Engineer Ke422azn's Avatar
    Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ke422azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hi..i want to get a smaller butt buh i donno how to. i just bought a new stepper but i heard it makes ur butt bigger. can anyone tell me what to do? and what machines to use at the gym?

thankuuuuu
    looks like its already small. Explain why you want it small, when Im pretty sure 95% of the population would say bigger than that is more appealing.
    Me Picking Up Chicks (Subscribe if You Like!)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SquattinCassanova