Closed Thread
    thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Can natural test boosters increase penis size?

Not trolling here serious question, since some test boosters have estogen blockers, and ive heard that some can boost test up to 30 percent. Is it possible or is it just more blood flow.

Im not trying to achieve this but i have noticed in while currently taking Ebol/Tbol/HghUp

Please mature answers.

T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50) T-Post will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    More sex drive, It could seem like it's gotten bigger since you might experience harder erections but you won't experience any actual growth. As far as I know anyway. I think the only way to actually physically make your penis bigger is a surgical operation that is actually quite dangerous and probably not worth it at all. Not positive on that though, someone can correct me if i'm wrong.
    I don't expect success, I train for it.

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No. I'd be John Holmes now.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Talking

Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    No. I'd be John Holmes now.
    To me you already are
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    To me you already are
    LOL!!! Didn't expect this

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ron Jeremy did a cycle of BioForge and look at his gainzz. Right KSanchez?

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If more test meant a bigger penis then every pro bodybuilder would have a 2 inch penis... from the ground.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    If more test meant a bigger penis then every pro bodybuilder would have a 2 inch penis... from the ground.
    is that abnormal? :laugh:
    brb - playing Call of Duty, Black Ops

Today I will be better then i was yesterday.

Life results from drive and determination, if you let challenges overcome you they are also planning your life rather than you.

deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadsheepmill has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by abunce View Post
    is that abnormal? :laugh:
    Just throw it over your shoulder.
    "why work your biceps, when you can just buy a smaller shirt" - mavrick77

Originally Posted by deadsheepmill View Post
    Just throw it over your shoulder.
    My traps are slippery.

AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, natural test boosters can in fact make your penis bigger when coupled with and adaptagen and a workout program that takes advantage of the state your body will be while taking these supplements.

That is the secret behind BlueBalls, the revolutionary new workout that is guaranteed to skyrocket your penis gains and help you break PR's left and right. Several of my clients have seen up to a 40% increase in penis size as well as a vast improvement in endurance. Tired of having a laughable distance on your money shot? Our PC muscle workout regimen will help you to crash throught that plateau and you'll be blowing holes in socks, computer screens and even the back of your gf's throat.

PM me for details
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Raw Denim Crew**

MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MadeInOhio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AvengeMe View Post
    Yes, natural test boosters can in fact make your penis bigger when coupled with and adaptagen and a workout program that takes advantage of the state your body will be while taking these supplements.

That is the secret behind BlueBalls, the revolutionary new workout that is guaranteed to skyrocket your penis gains and help you break PR's left and right. Several of my clients have seen up to a 40% increase in penis size as well as a vast improvement in endurance. Tired of having a laughable distance on your money shot? Our PC muscle workout regimen will help you to crash throught that plateau and you'll be blowing holes in socks, computer screens and even the back of your gf's throat.

PM me for details
    hahahaha... this!
    "Direction in Fitness, Creates Direction in Life."

My Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=517217763&posted=1#post517217763

AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AvengeMe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh and inb4 ninja death squads commanded by Mixelfick and theHuge show up at my door lol.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Raw Denim Crew**

Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Increase penis size no, decrease wallet size yes.

athletix will become famous soon enough. (+50) athletix will become famous soon enough. (+50) athletix will become famous soon enough. (+50) athletix will become famous soon enough. (+50) athletix will become famous soon enough. (+50) athletix will become famous soon enough. (+50) athletix will become famous soon enough. (+50) athletix will become famous soon enough. (+50) athletix will become famous soon enough. (+50) athletix will become famous soon enough. (+50) athletix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    DHT actually controls the size of your penis during development, but you are a bit late on age for that now .
    Doctoral Candidate 2012

Athletix Sports - http://www.athletixsports.com/
    Coming to BB.com very soon!

Athletix Titanium - Never Use Proprietary Blends, 30 Servings, <$30
    Athletix Adamantium - Unleashing January 2011!

abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250) abunce has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by athletix View Post
    DHT actually controls the size of your penis during development, but you are a bit late on age for that now .
    Going to give this to my new born son (no children yet, thinking ahead), ill keep a log with info
    brb - playing Call of Duty, Black Ops

Today I will be better then i was yesterday.

Life results from drive and determination, if you let challenges overcome you they are also planning your life rather than you.

Oh and inb4 ninja death squads commanded by Mixelfick and theHuge show up at my door lol.
    Not really, I like good jokes

MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000) MrAnaconda is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    To me you already are
    Whoa
    Back from exile . Please no Autograph requests.

Not really, I like good jokes
    Lol nice, I was hoping no one would take it the wrong way.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Raw Denim Crew**

Wink

Lol nice, I was hoping no one would take it the wrong way.
    Hey, there's a neat difference between a polite joke and being a tardtroll/hater.

Hey, there's a neat difference between a polite joke and being a tardtroll/hater.
    Yeah I gotcha. Surprised I havent received any PMs yet lol. I must've forgotten that everyone on the forums has an e-dick thats atleast 11" flaccid lol
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Raw Denim Crew**

MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MCrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I will say that while test boosters may not give you more potential size, they can help make sure you are using everything you have.Believe it or not, it's not the same girth or even length with every erection. This can be affected by a number of things. You woman will likely enjoy harder erection more than a bigger one,unless you are hung like an ant.
    Vikings--Wolves-Gophers
    ***United----MNUFC***
    *****Celiac Bruh*****

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MCrow View Post
    I will say that while test boosters may not give you more potential size, they can help make sure you are using everything you have.Believe it or not, it's not the same girth or even length with every erection. This can be affected by a number of things. You woman will likely enjoy harder erection more than a bigger one,unless you are hung like an ant.
    FeelsBadMan.Jpg

Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    FeelsBadMan.Jpg
    As per COUNTRYMIKE's post I have enough for both of us, no worries.

Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can try Kegal exercises
    .:Ace50 Crew:.
    ++ Positive Crew ++