QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle Pharm - Assault

Anybody get a pins/needles sensation when taking this supp? I have just started taking it and feel as if my hair is standing up on my head and get itchy. Allergic reaction?
    "Nobody's a natural! You work hard to get good, then work harder to get better. It's hard to stay on top"!

lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by QuadR View Post
    Anybody get a pins/needles sensation when taking this supp? I have just started taking it and feel as if my hair is standing up on my head and get itchy. Allergic reaction?
    that would be the beta alanine acting. not an allergic reaction, and the feeling is less noticeable if you take it with some carbs. how're you liking the effects of assault?
    Keep getting bigger and stronger without messing up my joints (already pretty screwed)

Box Squat- 300lb
    Deadlift- 345lbs

Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118838601&page=30

Review thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118660261

I want to squat 2x my bodyweight

QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuadR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So far, it has given me increased energy and less fatigue during my workouts. This is the first time I try it, so I'll have to report further results in a couple weeks. Good point on the carbs in conjunction with using it, pre-workout.

Originally Posted by lhockey View Post
    that would be the beta alanine acting. not an allergic reaction, and the feeling is less noticeable if you take it with some carbs. how're you liking the effects of assault?
    "Nobody's a natural! You work hard to get good, then work harder to get better. It's hard to stay on top"!

F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000)
    As stated above its just the beta alanine. You'll get used to it.
    Latest Review:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130648573

Thanks

Originally Posted by F3D View Post
    As stated above its just the beta alanine. You'll get used to it.

lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000) lhockey is just really nice. (+1000)
    So far, it has given me increased energy and less fatigue during my workouts. This is the first time I try it, so I'll have to report further results in a couple weeks. Good point on the carbs in conjunction with using it, pre-workout.
    sounds good, in for your updated review after using it more! assault seems to be a hit for most people
    Keep getting bigger and stronger without messing up my joints (already pretty screwed)

Box Squat- 300lb
    Deadlift- 345lbs

Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118838601&page=30

Review thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118660261

I want to squat 2x my bodyweight

BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BK303 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    musclepharmfeb

$10 off on every MP product

bobair has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took this product for the first time yesterday morning on an empty stomach and within 5 minutes my face was completely red and my body covered in rashes. I've never been allergic to anything in my life so this was unexpected. After a little snooping around the forums I've since read that it's most likely the Beta Alanine that's causing the rash. I've read some other posts where people were asking if Beta Alanine causes allergies so I suspect that's the culprit.

Luckily bodybuilding.com accepts returns so I'm not too upset about it. I did have great energy once my antihistamine kicked in, but I dare not take any more of this supplement!

~ Robby

Unworthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bobair View Post
    I took this product for the first time yesterday morning on an empty stomach and within 5 minutes my face was completely red and my body covered in rashes. I've never been allergic to anything in my life so this was unexpected. After a little snooping around the forums I've since read that it's most likely the Beta Alanine that's causing the rash. I've read some other posts where people were asking if Beta Alanine causes allergies so I suspect that's the culprit.

Luckily bodybuilding.com accepts returns so I'm not too upset about it. I did have great energy once my antihistamine kicked in, but I dare not take any more of this supplement!

~ Robby
    I've been having this same problem with the latest formulation of MP Assault. I have never had a reaction to Assault nor beta-alanine like this even when taking BA alone in the past or recently. I'm not a fan of taste of the new **** and this blotchy, red faced side effect isn't helping either..

Pimpstik69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried Assault for about a week. In addition to having me assaulting the toilet bowl within 30 minutes of taking it I also experienced pronounced anxiety after the first couple of uses. Never had anxiety issues before.I dont know if it triggered a change in my body or brain chemistry but it was serious. I was very close to a full blown panic attack a few times.It took about a month for those feelings to completely go away.

I have since avoided all pre workout formulas with stimulants although I have not had a problem in the past. I used it maybe 4 or 5 times and tossed it in the trash.Just looking at the jug of powder would make me nervous.
    There are two types of people in this world...those with guns and those who dig.....you dig.

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

~ Robby
    If you would have researched or known about what you put into your body, you would've known that it was either beta alanine or niacin and that in either case it is harmless and NOT an allergic reaction.

Originally Posted by Unworthy View Post
    I've been having this same problem with the latest formulation of MP Assault. I have never had a reaction to Assault nor beta-alanine like this even when taking BA alone in the past or recently. I'm not a fan of taste of the new **** and this blotchy, red faced side effect isn't helping either..
    The new formula has had great reviews for the improved flavoring and formula. See my above response for "red faced side effect"...

Also...Great first posts guys
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

iRunSwift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

~ Robby
    I've had the exact same thing happen to me! I tried the Blue Ice flavor this time and the first time I took it I only had half a scoop.. within 10 minutes I was red all over and all I felt was burning. I actually went to emergency right away not thinking it would of come from the preworkout. Then it happened this morning but even worse... I will not take this supplement again.. No use in returning it for me since its more expensive to send it back then to just give it to someone who will use it...

jonm24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MP Assult

I have been taking this for about a week now and I also have been having the rash affect after about 10 to 15 min of consuming. It does kind of freak me out a bit, but reading through this forum im gonna try it with some carbs and see if it changes anything. Thanks guys

Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500)
    it works - i like it, but I'm not fond of the taste, however, i think this has more to do with me than the taste of the product. i've never been a fan of that artificial sweet taste, which most people seem to like.

PinkLambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkLambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkLambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkLambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkLambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkLambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkLambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkLambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkLambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkLambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PinkLambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lots if not all good pre-workouts have beta alanine... why does this one seem to trigger such responses?
    I really want to try this one but not if people experience "allergic reactions"
    "When I started flirting with the hustle failure became my ex now im engaged to the game and married to success."

They say the best way to get back at your ex is to have a nice life. I say the best way is to get sexy ass abs ;).

MaziarKia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaziarKia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaziarKia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaziarKia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaziarKia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaziarKia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaziarKia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaziarKia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaziarKia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaziarKia will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaziarKia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep it's normal and should go away after taking it for a while(make sure you take it with 10-12oz of water,it helps a lot)
    It's because of the niacin and beta alanine

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MaziarKia View Post
    Yep it's normal and should go away after taking it for a while(make sure you take it with 10-12oz of water,it helps a lot)
    It's because of the niacin and beta alanine
    I like mp assault, it's not the strongest out there, I need 1.5 scoops but love the flavors and the effects. Does make my ears tingle pretty good but as soon as you hit the weights it's gone
    ___----Xtend Representative----___