Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Exclamation CONTROLLED LABS Purple WRAATH - PURPLE LEMONADE loggers / reviewers <----- APPLY HERE

Purple WRAATH

The #1 endurance product on BB.COM

CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present Purple WRAATH - PURPLE LEMONADE flavor... and we need YOU to put it to the test. If you are interested in being the FIRST to log / review your own PURPLE LEMONADE experience in DETAIL, apply below (we also have some exciting surprises in store, so you do NOT want to miss this opportunity ).

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing several reputable members from this forum to do a detailed log / review of Purple WRAATH - PURPLE LEMONADE

In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be very strict. We will be selecting testers who take their training and nutrition seriously. The "log / review" should last around 40 days (80 servings @ 1-2 servings per day), and must include a final summary. Before / after photos, measurements, and stats are optional, but strongly preferred.

We require that all testers do NOT make major changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other major supplement changes or other sponsored products) during the log / review period, so IF you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.
    Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, and must be willing to provide proof of age.

Testers MUST NOT have any medical condition

Testers MUST NOT make major changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.
    REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread... DO NOT... I repeat DO NOT E-MAIL or PM:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my log / journal updates at:_____________________
    Good Luck !!
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

jazzman21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jazzman21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jazzman21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jazzman21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jazzman21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jazzman21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jazzman21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jazzman21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jazzman21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jazzman21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jazzman21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Purple-Lemon flavor..WoW!
    The Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the Galatians 1:7-9

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Current stack: Creapure and L-Leucine

ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironmikex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice
    I'm not cocky i'm just confident so when you say i'm the best its a compliment

2007 NPC Southern Classic Teen Champion
    2007 NPC Battle of Biloxi Teen Champion
    2007 Npc Southern Classic Junior Light weight 5th place
    2007 Npc Battle of Biloxi Junior Leight weight 4th place
    2007 Miss High School State Meet 3rd place-165

My log on M.A.N sports Primal Male: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106306441

Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Can't wait to follow these. Purple Lemonade sounds tasty.

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would love to do this but I'm going to be adding Methadrol to my log in about three weeks or I would be all over this one..

Everything else is staying the same... But I'll be taking my Purple Wraath anyways

Good luck to all!
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh gosh...Wow...Purple and Yellow are my school colors. Too bad that I got my intrabolic log to start
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blueboy22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by History in Effect View Post
    Oh gosh...Wow...
    For some reason, that made me laugh a little when I read that.....
    Last edited by blueboy22; 03-07-2008 at 11:21 AM.

King Of Video Reviews History in Effect's Avatar
    History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000) History in Effect is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by blueboy22 View Post
    For some, that made me laugh a little when I read that.....
    my post sounded dumb..
    Georgia Crew
    >>>>Misc Cologne Crew<<<<
    Sperrys and Polos

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Love the original flavor, can't wait to try this out.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckeyeMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice!! Any time frame for this to hit the e-tailers?
    Palo Alto Labs
    ryan@paloaltolabs.com

"This statement is the idea and opinion of me. It in no way represents the opinions or beliefs of Palo Alto Labs, nor does it serve as medical advice."

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sex: M

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 205

Bodytype: Meso/Endo

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
    I have about one year of actual in gym experience. Joining a gym was a blessing to me as its changed my life. I was never fat or anything but i always wanted to be in better shape. Finally joined a gym last January and its taken off from there. Always been athletic and involved in sports. Now I just plan on my daily workouts and see where I can go. Ive set goals and so far I have achieved what Ive set out to do.

Day 1-Chest
    Day 2-Back
    Day 3-Shoulders/Triceps
    Day 4-Biceps
    Legs are done every other split
    Abs are done everyother day

I am just starting to incorporate Cardio after the winter bulk. So far it has been a light 5 minute warm up preworkout followed by 20 minutes postworkout. Preworkout is generally bike or treadmill an postworkout is eliptical or treadmill. Postworkout I try to use hitt to maximize my time there. Soon I will be also hitting the gym in the morning for a cardio session as well.

Current supplements are just ON whey and a multi(generic).

Diet for me starts this monday March 10th as im moving this weekend and its been hard to start it this week. I try not to complicate things getting 4-6 meals in with 1-3 shakes. All meals are protein sound looking to get 300+ grams currently.

1 1/2 - 2 1/2 gallons

Short Term Goal:
    Short term goal is for this summer and thats to obtain a low enough body fat to see abs, simple.

Long Term Goal:
    To stay physically fit through the duration of my kids lives.

None

Gaspari Size-On
    Millenium Ragnarok
    BodyWell Firs Order
    Scivation Xtend
    ON Whey
    EAS Whey
    Labrada Whey
    Controlled Green Mag

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6686841
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5133033
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5677201
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5678071

Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___ASAP__________, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my log / journal updates at:_Anywhere : ]____________________
    o_O

~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yummy.....too bad I'm already logging and injured. Good luck to those chosen.

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the formula's the same right?
    Will this be for sale on bb.com soon?

MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MJ1331 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is a great opportunity! I would love to apply however, i will be taking the MCAT in may and i know i wont have spare time to keep a great log. If i applied, it would be unfair to both fellow BBers and CL.

Good luck to all who apply, Purple wraath is a great product!
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising each and every time we fall

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***
    *Traditional Wet Shave Crew*

5k+

iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000)

Sex:M

Height:6'

Weight:196

Bodytype:Ecto

Training experience: 2 years serious training, I just got done bulking up now its time to Recomp and cut down for the Competition in June. I have experimented in all supplement types from protein to ph's so I have a pretty good idea how I react to most supplements. With respect to PW used a few times with the sample packs but never used on a regular basis.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol;

Monday-Back+Traps

Deadlift
    2-5 X 6-10
    Pull-Up
    2-5 X 6-10
    Bent Over Row
    2-5 X 6-10
    BB Shrug
    2-5 X 6-10
    DB Shrug

Wednesday-Chest+Shoulder

Bench Press
    2-5 X 6-10
    Incline DB Press
    2-5 X 6-10
    Dips
    2-5 X 6-10
    Military or DB Press
    2-5 X 6-10
    DB Side Lateral

Friday-Legs

Squats
    2-5 X 6-10
    Stiff Leg Deadlift
    2-5 X 6-10
    Leg Press or Lunges
    2-5 X 6-10
    Leg Extension
    2-5 X 6-10
    Leg Curl

Saturday- Arms+Calves

BB Curl
    2-5 X 6-10
    Close Grip Bench
    2-5 X 6-10
    Skull Crusher
    2-5 X 6-10
    DB Curl
    2-5 X 6-10
    Standing Calf Raise
    2-5 X 6-10
    Seated Calf Raise

Tuesday & Thursday HIIT Cardio
    ? 15 seconds all out followed by 45 seconds of low-intensity cardio
    ? Repeat 15 times.
    ? Followed by 15 minutes of low-intensity cardio

Current supplements
    (exact brand/product name):GNC Whey, NOW Adam, CL Glycer Grow, Gaspari Size On.

Meal 1 75g Carbs,42gProtein,20gFats

Meal 2 60g Carbs,42gProtein,15gFats

Meal 3 60g Carbs,42gProtein,20gFats

Meal 4 60g Carbs,42gProtein,15gFats

Meal 5 45g Carbs,42gProtein,20gFats

Meal 6 45g Carbs,35gProtein,20gFats

1.5 gallons
    Short Term Goal:
    Cut and recomp for competition
    Long Term Goal:
    Improve Cardiovascular Endurance
    No Drugs/Alcohol
    I have tried a lot of proteins, haven't found a true winner yet.Creatines (Cell Tech, Cell Mass, GreenMAG, and SizeOn my fav.),NO products White Flood my fav, superpump250, NO Explode, Multi's, Test Boosters(TFORCE, PowerFull, SNS Inhibit-E, Ergopharm 6oxo)/ Thermogenics (Hydroxycut)/2 PH cycles Mdrol, Epidrol)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4887773
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5213513
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6460261

Current / Progress Photos:http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com//i...499362orig.jpg
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com//i...499352orig.jpg

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):Absolutely

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of March 10, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my log / journal updates at:Everyday
    Last edited by peteypab; 03-07-2008 at 01:21 PM.

wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000) wada is just really nice. (+1000)

Purp wrath app.

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 167 lbs

Bodytype: mesomorph

I began working out in highschool for fun along side with tennis. I saw how much improvement in strength that would go 3x/week.
    I trained throughout college with minimal effort on dieting, just your usual postworkout protein shake. I found out about Max-OTs program through a friend and I gave it a try. The principles I learned through Max are Indispensible!!! Once I graduated, I entered med school..and I only had time for 2-3 workouts/week. I never knew I would become addicted as I am today...
    Currently I am in my 4th year (last!) of medical school. The 1st 2 years were tough and I had to cut back on the gym & didn't have much time to cook. But now, I'm wrapping up my med student years and I have much more time to devote to bodybuilding. Begining in September last year 2007, I have dedicated 5-6 days/week on 1 body part/day, I cook most meals and bring them w/ me to the hospital. My goal is to compete by the end of this year.

Essentially, I follow Max-OT principles, but not the exact week to week workout.

6d on, 1d off (or not)
    warmup sets: 12(50% of max), 10 (50%), 6 (60%)
    Acclimation: 1 (80%)
    Working sets: 6reps X 3-4 sets (last rep should be to failure) per exercise; 4 exercises/body part
    I always do Heavy compound movments as first excercises.

Mon: Chest (bench, incline dumbell/bench, decline, weighted dips), abs, calves
    Tues: Back (weighted pullups, deadlifts, barbell rows, lat pull down)
    Wed: basketball
    Thurs: Legs (leg ext, sqauts, dumbell straightleg deadlift, hack squats)
    Fri: Shoulder (dumbell press, barbell row, machine press, front/lat raises, traps), calves
    Sat: Tris (dumbell overhead, skullcrushers, cable), abs & Bis (barbell curl, dumbell curl, cable)
    Sun: rest/repeat/Basketball

Mostly Basketball (indoor halfcourt) x 1-2 hours (of course I rest between games if I loose!). It's fun, high intensity, and I get to show off what the efforts of my leg workouts! I play ball every Sunday night (fullcourt) and maybe 2x during the weekdays, postworkout. Of course I get my shake on before I ball...

1. Optimum 100% Whey Protein, 5 Lbs., Cookies N' Cream
    2. Optimum 100% Casein Protein, 2 Lbs., Creamy Vanilla
    3. Wellements Microionized Creatine (~5g/day)
    4. Nature Made CLA 500mg x3 w/ meals
    5. Vitamin Shoppe Amino Complex 1500 mg
    6. Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump250, 800 Grams, Blue Raspberry Ice (I take this every 2-3 workouts so my body doesn't adjust to it)
    7. Flaxseed oil 1000mg x3 w/meals
    8. Animal Pak (1pak/day)
    9. Hydroxycut Hardcore (3 tabs on days I don't take SP250)

I'll eat like this during weekdays, weekends I'll eat out once (whatever I want! but nothing outrageously bad..No fastfood!!!)
    I do not count calories as I believe it is not an issue as long as you eat healthy decent proportions every 3 hrs...
    Breaks down to ~40/40/20, i probably consume ~3000 cal/d

8AM: 40g shake (bananas, milk, oatmeal, protien, peanuts)
    11AM: chicken/roast beef/salmon & veg (brocolli, spinach, or greens)
    1PM: chicken/roast beef/salmon & veg (brocolli, spinach, or greens)
    4PM: pre-workout 30g protein shake / protein bar
    7PM: post-workout 50g protein shake, apple/blueberries/grapes
    9PM: Steak/chicken w/ veg (brocolli, spinach, or greens)
    10PM: 20g Casein protein shake / if not full from dinner

I carry a Nalgene 1 L bottle everywhere I go. I drink alot, but I dont keep tabs on how much.

Short Term Goal:

Gain muscle to 175lbs while maintaining BF <10%

Long Term Goal:

Enter a competition & win!

NONE

I've been on Optimum 100% Whey Protein since 2001 (my college days). Last year sept 2007, is when I began adding different supplements and is what I am currently on. I recently finished Green Matrix (apple?) by controlled labs... I've also used Xenadrine before it was banned...Dang..I loved that stuff!!!

None

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/wa...n=progresspics

Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___March 10 or ASAP_____, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my log / journal updates at:___http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/wada/_________
    Last edited by wada; 03-07-2008 at 05:31 PM.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MJ1331 View Post
    This is a great opportunity! I would love to apply however, i will be taking the MCAT in may and i know i wont have spare time to keep a great log. If i applied, it would be unfair to both fellow BBers and CL.

Good luck to all who apply, Purple wraath is a great product!
    Awesome, good luck and thank you for the honesty / giving others a shot at it
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Give it to me....NOW!

k thanks

Originally Posted by wada View Post
    Oh snapple !
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by Dedicatedforlif View Post
    Give it to me....OW!

k thanks
    Fixed
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I tried the samples of purple wraath and I must say. I couldn't believe how good I felt..

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Fixed
    Smart Ass

papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000) papagunz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hrm, since Pu knows how good of a job I did with GFH, I may just have to apply...

iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Good luck to everyone!

Originally Posted by papagunz View Post
    Hrm, since Pu knows how good of a job I did with GFH, I may just have to apply...
    Who are you again ?

j/k
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Who are you again ?

j/k
    PT have you tasted this new PW flavor yet?

Originally Posted by peteypab View Post
    PT have you tasted this new PW flavor yet?
    Yep, and the ultimate test for me was to taste it without water (like a pixi stix [sp])

The last version passed the test with flying COLORS <----- watch Tank steal that line !!

Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000)

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 164

Bodytype: Meso

I have been lifting weights consistently for a little over a year now. At first, i had no idea what I was doing, but the last 4 months have been very strict pertaining to what exercises I perform and what days I train. I am just getting over an injury and I have been waiting to heal until I was 100% comfortable and confident and I am going to be hitting the gym starting monday for the first time in two weeks. I'm going to go in there with even more passion and dedication than I had before. I missed it so much that I ordered around 200 bucks worth of supps just to keep in the bodybuilding mode. I am just about to start running X Factor, and would love to try Purple Wraath as an intra workout supplement to be able to get my cardiovascular health up with the increased endurance and loss of muscle fatigue.

Day 1-Chest/Bi's/tri's
    Day 2-Back/Shoulders
    Day 3- Rest
    Day 4-Legs/Tri's
    Day 5-Chest/Bi's
    Day 6-Back/Shoulders
    Day 7-rest

I do cardio 3 out of the 7 days of the week, usually low-medium intensity for 15-25 minutes. I like to bike because running puts a lot of strain on my knees.

ON 100% whey (french Vanilla Creme, Rocky Road, Vanilla Ice Cream x2)
    ON Serious Mass strawberry
    X Factor
    Superpump 250 orange

6 - 7 meals a day.
    40%P 40%C 20% fat
    Carbs in the morning, pre workout and post workout
    Protein with every meal, Whey shakes pre and post workout as well as whey/oats/banana in the morning

1-2 gallons

Short Term Goal:
    Gain muscle, currently in a bulk, maintain body fat

Long Term Goal:
    To be able to be confident in my body and to bench 2x my bodyweight for a 1RM

None

No Explode
    Green Mag
    Creatine Mono
    VPX Redline

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7078391
    Only one, but i kept my journal nice and updated until i got injured
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7140221

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...156782orig.jpg

Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___ASAP__________, 2008 and my log / review will last at least 40 days including a final review of the product.

I also volunteer to post my log / journal updates at: BB.com/CL Boards/ every workout/every day

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Woo I gotta get in on this

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    Nice!! Any time frame for this to hit the e-tailers?
    they should have it in their warehouses in less than two weeks.
    Originally Posted by mrkdrt View Post
    the formula's the same right?
    Will this be for sale on bb.com soon?
    correct, hopefully within 2 weeks
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831