MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Save Money and Make Your Own Pre-Workout Drink Like Jack3d!

Basically if you look at Jack3d, NO xplode, and Superpump

There are two ingredients that I find unnecessary or dangerous which is the 1,3 dimethylamyline and Nitric Oxide, and Caffeine.

In my humble opinion, I think that Nitric Oxide is not too beneficial to the extra pump. Caffeine and 1,3 dimethylamyline make me feel like I'm going to explode and I feel weird taking it like my heart is going to jump out, plus you will crash so hard that its unbelievable. And 1,3 dimethylamyline is getting tons of controversy anyways about its side effects and long term effects. Now that these three are out of the equation, we are left with basically these.

-Creatine Monohydrate
    -Beta Alanine
    -BCAA's + EAA's
    -Whey Protein

If you buy a good Whey protein that comes with the BCAA's and EAA's (almost all of them do) and then buy creatine monohydrage and beta alanine, you are almost saving !!!!!!30 CENTS PER SERVING!!!!!! The money adds up and plus when I do this I don't get the nitric oxide, 1,3 dimethylamyline, and caffeine that I don't want.

I get an INCREDIBLE pump from these materials and they are natural and nothing to worry about. I would confidently say the pump is better than Jack3d, NO xplode, and Superpump.

Now I usually have like a little cup of berries and a slice of bread plus the creatine, beta alanine, whey with AA's about 30-45 minutes before I workout and have some tuna about 2 hours before workout and in the gym im getting results like no other.

Save Money, Live Better not Walmart, but intelligence!

Strong just got Stronger 7399martyn's Avatar
    7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dude.. caffeine and 1,3 DMAA are the main ingridients in preworkouts that make them work.
    stimulants (caffeine and 1,3 DMAA) give you that feeling of energy.

creatine and beta alanine take a long time to work (weeks).
    BCAA and EAA are useless unless you go long durations without food or are in an extreme calorie deficit.
    whey protein is useless for a preworkout.

the pump you got was not from these ingridients, now go away with your false information.
    Powerlifter at PTC Performance Training Centre

661 squat, 385 bench, 705 deadlift, 1752lb total.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVx1ANJc7lc

Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mmeryhew will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The large amount of vitamin B6 and B12 have a substantial effect on "energy levels" as well

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Loled
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ILLUSION818 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Strong bro science
    Rep Back 1k+

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

***Positivity Crew*** (Tell Walid Same Thing)

My Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142440071&pagenumber=

dillondcarter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you also forgot a main ingredient which is L-Arganine.

hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol broscience
    I always rep back
    "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." -Vince Lombardi
    Started two years ago at 120 lbs, 210lbs by April -no excuses

Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dubzfry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd say that's the placebo effect

LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionRiver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is a LONG ASS video but has some really good information to making your own with the ingredients he talks about and explains

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkH7j...j3piP6PBQ-tJDH
    NSCA-Certified Personal Trainer since Feb2013 :)
    Still/always learning! I don't know everything :)

April 2013 --- Goal for 2013
    225/340/285 --- 255/405/335

Dawson217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson217 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dawson217 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dillondcarter View Post
    you also forgot a main ingredient which is L-Arganine.
    That would be him referring to Nitric Oxide, which is created when supplementing L-Arginine.

Originally Posted by MakDanny View Post
    Basically if you look at Jack3d, NO xplode, and Superpump

There are two ingredients that I find unnecessary or dangerous which is the 1,3 dimethylamyline and Nitric Oxide, and Caffeine.

In my humble opinion, I think that Nitric Oxide is not too beneficial to the extra pump. Caffeine and 1,3 dimethylamyline make me feel like I'm going to explode and I feel weird taking it like my heart is going to jump out, plus you will crash so hard that its unbelievable. And 1,3 dimethylamyline is getting tons of controversy anyways about its side effects and long term effects. Now that these three are out of the equation, we are left with basically these.

-Creatine Monohydrate
    -Beta Alanine
    -BCAA's + EAA's
    -Whey Protein

If you buy a good Whey protein that comes with the BCAA's and EAA's (almost all of them do) and then buy creatine monohydrage and beta alanine, you are almost saving !!!!!!30 CENTS PER SERVING!!!!!! The money adds up and plus when I do this I don't get the nitric oxide, 1,3 dimethylamyline, and caffeine that I don't want.

I get an INCREDIBLE pump from these materials and they are natural and nothing to worry about. I would confidently say the pump is better than Jack3d, NO xplode, and Superpump.

Now I usually have like a little cup of berries and a slice of bread plus the creatine, beta alanine, whey with AA's about 30-45 minutes before I workout and have some tuna about 2 hours before workout and in the gym im getting results like no other.
    If it works for you, I'd keep it up. But I have to agree with 7399martyn, you pretty much just took out all of the stimulant energy giving aspects of a preworkout supplement. And I believe in Nitric Oxide, not for the "pump" theory, but that it helps my breathing in turn helping me with over all performance. The crashes for most preworkout's do suck, but Jack3d's crash isn't as bad as NeuroCore's. I don't even get my full routines done sometimes before I crash on NeuroCore. But Jack3d is great.

MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakDanny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    L-Arginine is in my whey protein drink with a bunch of BCAA's

Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    We are the product of our influences. Originality is so hard to come by in this society.

***I Rape Back***

Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Browning4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I usually eat a banana or something before I workout but I always have a preworkout supp ready for those days when I need an extra boost. Nuerocore works great.