Closed Thread
    saranac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

androgel results

Everything I have read on these boards say that androgel
    {the on you get from your doctor}is junk.
    Well heres what it did for me.
    I had a t level test,the test results came back with a t level
    of 300.
    Doctor prescribed 5gram androgel,had a test 3 weeks later
    and my t level was 753 which is on the high side of the normal level.
    Do you think this will help me add muscle and if so why does androgel get a bad rap.

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Androgel gets a bad rap because people are comparing it to steroids, which they shouldn't be doing. It's good for people who are hypogonal or are in the low normal range.

You should notice good results over time, and not just relating to bodybuilding.
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

zenglennc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For the man who has hypogonadism (low testosterone) Androgel is a topical testosterone gel which attempts to raise levels within the normal to mid normal range.

For the bodybuilder with normal testosterone levels, this does very little if anything to get the results that steroids give.

However, for the man with low T, Hormone Replacement Therapy can bring gains in muscle tone and a host of other health benefits over time.

Yahoo groups has a terrific group called Hypogonadism2 for guys with low T, many of them using Androgel, and is a great source of information on this topic.

how much easier will it be to build muscle with over a 400 point
    increaes in t level?is it a big difference

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your levels have doubled. You should notice a difference, but it will not be anywhere near using gear.
    So sue me.

EricF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Androgel and Testim

I used Androgel for a while, got my test level up to normal, but I didn't feel any difference... was on it for over a year. Then switched to a theoretically identical gel, Testim, and then I felt all SORTS of results physically!

Can't understand why using Testim was better than Androgel when they both boosted my test levels...

... but I'm not complaining!

eric, what kind of difference did you feel with the testim
    "what was that move they tought in self defense where you block the killers knife move with some confidence"NONPOINT

zenglennc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Testim is a testerone gel used for Hormone Replacement Therapy like Androgel; however, it has been said that Testim has a better absorption rate than Androgel does. Other comments have said that it is a bit runnier than Androgel and has a distinct musk fragrance that some people like and others don't. The yahoo group hypogonadism2 has lots of comments from guys who have tried Testim but it is still relatively new.

EricF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OK, I'm getting the vague idea that the hypnogonadism2 Yahoo group might be the place to discuss then (I can't help but wonder what happened to hypogonadism1!)

The blood test rates were both elevated by Andro-Gel and Testim. The other measure the doc used to determine effectiveness of the treatment was my libido.

Even though my test levels were elevated about equally for BOTH products, only when on the Testim did I notice, um, er, well... y'know... ;-)

Other factors at the same time, however, were going on a better diet (High Protein, moderate carb, 4-6 small meals a day) and a much more intense workout program. Those might have something to do with it too, but not sure.

Regards...

-Eric

Adrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is androgel better than Tribex 500

Just wondering.. I take Tribex 500 now and I have very low sex drive. I mean I can barely get it up. I'm 34. Not only don't I feel the desire or horniness to have sex , and I am married to a woman I love, but I hardly even think about sex.

Just wondering if I should get my test levels checked.. if they are low is HRT more powerful than tribulus, zma, ??

Re: Is androgel better than Tribex 500

Originally posted by Adrian
    Just wondering.. I take Tribex 500 now and I have very low sex drive. I mean I can barely get it up. I'm 34. Not only don't I feel the desire or horniness to have sex , and I am married to a woman I love, but I hardly even think about sex.

Just wondering if I should get my test levels checked.. if they are low is HRT more powerful than tribulus, zma, ??
    There's no comparison. Get a blood test and make sure they get free AND total test.
    So sue me.

Adrian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Androgel

What do you mean there's no comparison? Tribex claims to get your t-levels with ZMA up to high normal (800-900).

Does androgel do the same?

I don't need to necessarily put on muscle mass. I need more to lose a lot of excess fat, and awaken my completely dead sex drive. Also I can't concentrate well, and I feel depressed all the time.

The key phrase is "tribex claims." It's highly unlikely that it will raise your test levels at all, much less into that range.

Androgel, or any other prescription testosterone, will actually raise your test levels. I think injections are superior, since you're more likely to get into the high normal range using them.

The symptoms you describe do seem to indicate that you have suppressed T-levels. See your doctor and make sure you get referred to an endocrinologist, since most GPs know jack **** about this stuff.
    So sue me.

J5hapiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation testim pct?

hey guys. new to any type of steroids. Got a 30 dose box of testim, not from a doctor. Started about 10 days ago at 5mg daily. Seems to be having a detrimental effect. Loss of energy, tired, low motivation. Dont know what the cause is, kinda jumped into this without much plsnning or research, bad idea in retrospect. Anyways I was thinking about getting off of it all together and was wondering if i should do a pct? and if so what should i use? Dont really have any connections so im limited as to what i can use. Any Suggestions?

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by J5hapiro View Post
    hey guys. new to any type of steroids. Got a 30 dose box of testim, not from a doctor. Started about 10 days ago at 5mg daily. Seems to be having a detrimental effect. Loss of energy, tired, low motivation. Dont know what the cause is, kinda jumped into this without much plsnning or research, bad idea in retrospect. Anyways I was thinking about getting off of it all together and was wondering if i should do a pct? and if so what should i use? Dont really have any connections so im limited as to what i can use. Any Suggestions?
    8 year bump..

J5hapiro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not sure what 8 year bump means?

envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000) envied09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    o no.
    by appointment only

MikeHa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about AndroMeds? they have a range of testosterone cream that apparently is better than androgel... experiences anyone?

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MikeHa View Post
    What about AndroMeds? they have a range of testosterone cream that apparently is better than androgel... experiences anyone?
    You aaAaagain..

Dont you get it. This is supplement section,and TRT or HRT is not supplement!!

zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dio View Post
    Androgel gets a bad rap because people are comparing it to steroids
    It is steroids you moron.