Page 122 of 205 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,660 of 6132
    ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer
    but a few weeks of eating speeds my metabolism right back up again
    eating speeds? Please explain?
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******
    *************BJJ for LIFE*************

Vicente Cavalcanti BJJ (Alliance) / Southside MMA

250lb -> 180lb by end of 2013.

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ngolsen View Post
    eating speeds? Please explain?
    When you eat large quantities consistently it turns your body into an incinerator. When you eat a large calorie deficit it slows the metabolism down because your body thinks it needs to store fat. Its a natural survival mechanism.

Really liking that last song BS. Mt Eden - Escape. Thanks. It ends kind of oddly though. Wonder if there is more to the song.
    Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139898123&page=240

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dopamine72 View Post
    When you eat large quantities consistently it turns your body into an incinerator. When you eat a large calorie deficit it slows the metabolism down because your body thinks it needs to store fat. Its a natural survival mechanism.

Really liking that last song BS. Mt Eden - Escape. Thanks. It ends kind of oddly though. Wonder if there is more to the song.

^^^^

yep, twice i have had to take time off my diet and gain some weight back, because i had hit a brick wall in dieting. after the lay off, coming back to dieting, i lost all the fat i gained back + some in no time.

im not a believer in the "cheat one day a week" thing, at least in the sense that i dont think cheating for a day "revs" your metabolism back up and is beneficial to fat loss. but every few months when your progress slows way down, its good to take a few weeks to speed your metabolism back up and gain some strength back/let your body recover.

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post
    ^^^^

yep, twice i have had to take time off my diet and gain some weight back, because i had hit a brick wall in dieting. after the lay off, coming back to dieting, i lost all the fat i gained back + some in no time.

im not a believer in the "cheat one day a week" thing, at least in the sense that i dont think cheating for a day "revs" your metabolism back up and is beneficial to fat loss. but every few months when your progress slows way down, its good to take a few weeks to speed your metabolism back up and gain some strength back/let your body recover.
    Have you tried doing a cheat day/refeed 1x a week for a month?

I haven't really ever dieted like you, but I have read about it. Layne Norton is a big advocate of cheat days as well as many other guys who are very lean.

Cheat days are supposed to boost leptin which is a fat burning hormone. They do other things too which I can't remember.

I haven't tried any of that though, so you would know better from experience.

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you tried doing a cheat day/refeed 1x a week for a month?

I haven't really ever dieted like you, but I have read about it. Layne Norton is a big advocate of cheat days as well as many other guys who are very lean.

Cheat days are supposed to boost leptin which is a fat burning hormone. They do other things too which I can't remember.

I haven't tried any of that though, so you would know better from experience.
    no i havent

my brother has tho, he would eat what ever he wanted every week, he dieted like this for years (he would cut every year) and i believe its the reason why he never lost weight that fast, never got "lean", and why he kept his terrible eating habbits that made him obese again as soon as he stopped dieting

i think a cheat meal every week would be beneficial, not so much for fat loss, but good for your mind and body. but i think cheat days are just something to slow a person down.

EDIT: i also did a lot of reading on it before i decided to not do the cheat day thing, and from what i read, the increase in leptin was no where near enough of a benefit to counter act the extra few thousand calories that people usually eat over maintenance. that it was basically just a excuse.

^ just what i read, but il say i agree, i think its just a excuse to eat like **** every week, and that it slows down progress

no i havent

my brother has tho, he would eat what ever he wanted every week, he dieted like this for years (he would cut every year) and i believe its the reason why he never lost weight that fast, never got "lean", and why he kept his terrible eating habbits that made him obese again as soon as he stopped dieting

i think a cheat meal every week would be beneficial, not so much for fat loss, but good for your mind and body. but i think cheat days are just something to slow a person down.

EDIT: i also did a lot of reading on it before i decided to not do the cheat day thing, and from what i read, the increase in leptin was no where near enough of a benefit to counter act the extra few thousand calories that people usually eat over maintenance. that it was basically just a excuse.

^ just what i read, but il say i agree, i think its just a excuse to eat like **** every week, and that it slows down progress
    I believe a 1x a week cheat meal would help you bro, srs. You said yourself that you have to go back to a calorie surplus to get that metabolism back up again. Well a cheat meal would do just that.

Ima post a link. Ignore this guys arrogance and condescending attitude. If you can filter through that BS you'll get some golden info, he really knows his ****. He's like 5'7 200+ @ single digit bf %. He does keto and cheat meals, but doesn't recommend it to everyone being that we're all different metabolic types.

You got some extra time check this out. http://www.chaosandpain.com/content/...ure-not-trying

Edit- Here is the golden Layne Norton cutting diet. http://www.simplyshredded.com/layne-...ting-diet.html

I'm sure you have seen the Layne one. I'll shut up now

bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100) bigkarl is not very well liked. (-100)
    Jealous of the "light" squats. This whole journal is inspiring really. I know it is goofy over the internet, but still.

I believe a 1x a week cheat meal would help you bro, srs. You said yourself that you have to go back to a calorie surplus to get that metabolism back up again. Well a cheat meal would do just that.

Ima post a link. Ignore this guys arrogance and condescending attitude. If you can filter through that BS you'll get some golden info, he really knows his ****. He's like 5'7 200+ @ single digit bf %. He does keto and cheat meals, but doesn't recommend it to everyone being that we're all different metabolic types.

You got some extra time check this out. http://www.chaosandpain.com/content/...ure-not-trying

Edit- Here is the golden Layne Norton cutting diet. http://www.simplyshredded.com/layne-...ting-diet.html

I'm sure you have seen the Layne one. I'll shut up now
    damn man, some awesome reading there! thanks!

i definitley learned some stuff, like the 3 hour cheat window, digestive enzymes, taking ephedrine before the meal

and learned some interesting stuff about dieting in general, i favorited laynes article for next time i change my diet up, after i stop the m-drol im gonna up my fat intake to 30% of my diet, etc

thanks again

did a 4th session of cardio like a hour ago****

Originally Posted by bigkarl View Post
    Jealous of the "light" squats. This whole journal is inspiring really. I know it is goofy over the internet, but still.
    thanks man! i dont think its silly at all, i get a huge percentage of my motivation from offline.

im glad you like my log! one of the main reasons i keep this log is to try and impress you guys so you will come in here and motivate me to continue doing what im doing. having a place where i can show people my hard work, and have people who share my goals, and understand my effort and reason for doing what im doing, is probably the most motivating resource i have.

^ so needless to say, when you come in here and tell me im motivating, it motivates me

damn man, some awesome reading there! thanks!

i definitley learned some stuff, like the 3 hour cheat window, digestive enzymes, taking ephedrine before the meal

and learned some interesting stuff about dieting in general, i favorited laynes article for next time i change my diet up, after i stop the m-drol im gonna up my fat intake to 30% of my diet, etc

thanks again
    NP bro, glad I could help.

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So what is your goal competition wise? Do you want to compete in the ifbb? I mean your really dedicating your entire life right now to lifting weights-multiple sessions, strict diet, supps ext- And you really have elite level results that you could compete in a number of fitness sports-powerlifting, bodybuilding, strongman ext- I really think you could make a career out of lifting but you should put yourself out there a bit more by competing in something to get your name out there a bit. I mean you could even do natural bodybuilding comps, I don't think there is any rule against using a banned substance in the past as long as your clean now but not 100% sure.
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

Originally Posted by someonefat View Post
    So what is your goal competition wise? Do you want to compete in the ifbb? I mean your really dedicating your entire life right now to lifting weights-multiple sessions, strict diet, supps ext- And you really have elite level results that you could compete in a number of fitness sports-powerlifting, bodybuilding, strongman ext- I really think you could make a career out of lifting but you should put yourself out there a bit more by competing in something to get your name out there a bit. I mean you could even do natural bodybuilding comps, I don't think there is any rule against using a banned substance in the past as long as your clean now but not 100% sure.
    well firstly, i want to get a little leaner, to the point i can take my shirt off anywhere and be impressive in all aspects (size/shape/symetry/bodyfat percent)

but i also want to compete in bodybuilding if i can get lean enough

EDIT: the current goal, is to achieve a look that this site's members shoot for. balanced, but big, and lean. "aesthetics" with height/mass/strength.

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well firstly, i want to get a little leaner, to the point i can take my shirt off anywhere and be impressive in all aspects (size/shape/symetry/bodyfat percent)

but i also want to compete in bodybuilding if i can get lean enough
    I think your really lean right now but still have some skin issues it looks like -although it has tighten up very nice- I guess have to wait and see how skin looks once your really lean. I mean I've seen other people who have lost 100+ lbs and have had very bad skin issues so I think its common with people who lose that much weight like you did. Your skin issue is hardly noticeable but you would probably look even leaner if it were a bit tighter. There are procedures they can do to tighten the skin for minor issues like you have.

I mean looking at your legs/ arms ext your abs should look leaner but I think the skin is not as tight as your arms and legs due to your weight loss.
    updated 2011
    Hw-Alistair overeem, Brock lesnar, Sergei Kharitonov
    Lhw-jon jones, Gegard Mousasi, Lyoto machida
    Mw-Chael sonnen, Yushin Okami, Ronaldo souza
    ww-Jake shields, Ben Askren, Josh Koscheck
    lw-Bj penn, Tatsuya Kawajiri, Eddie Alvarez
    fw-jose aldo, Hatsu Hioki, Kenny Florian
    bw-Urijah Faber

neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000) neginfluence04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    clear some room in your PM's slayer

Originally Posted by someonefat View Post
    I think your really lean right now but still have some skin issues it looks like -although it has tighten up very nice- I guess have to wait and see how skin looks once your really lean. I mean I've seen other people who have lost 100+ lbs and have had very bad skin issues so I think its common with people who lose that much weight like you did. Your skin issue is hardly noticeable but you would probably look even leaner if it were a bit tighter. There are procedures they can do to tighten the skin for minor issues like you have.

I mean looking at your legs/ arms ext your abs should look leaner but I think the skin is not as tight as your arms and legs due to your weight loss.
    yeah very true, im sure i would look a lot leaner. buuttt... i cant complain

ate no carbs all day yesterday, woke up with a 39" waist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

255.5lbs this morning, eating a lot of carbs today

GettinFatstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GettinFatstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GettinFatstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GettinFatstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GettinFatstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GettinFatstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GettinFatstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GettinFatstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GettinFatstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GettinFatstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GettinFatstrong is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

ate no carbs all day yesterday, woke up with a 39" waist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol i noticed that in the gym, if i carb up before hand i cannot get the regular belt hole that i normally use on my lifting belt ha.

/fasted cardio

Originally Posted by GettinFatstrong View Post
    Lol i noticed that in the gym, if i carb up before hand i cannot get the regular belt hole that i normally use on my lifting belt ha.
    yeah carbs are high volume/bloating in my experience

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    i dont remember, in the beginning of my squating/deadlifting i wasnt consistent with the exercises, i would go long periods of time without squating, or without deadlifting.

shortly after turning 15 i could deadlift 350x1 and squat like 225, and bench 215 (squat was untrained @ 225 my first time trying, i had done deadlifts before, but 350 was without training for it on a whim) while i was still 15 im pretty sure i did 495x3-5 deadlift, and could squat 450ish, and bench 285

then after turning 16 i got up to a 600 squat, 605x5 deadlift, and benched 375 with a pause

really hard to remember, i could be wrong about those numbers
    dam ur a beast i dont think ill progress that fast lmao, thanks.

JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JiP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no i havent

So to get metabolism back up you would say 'clean bulk' (hate that term) for a week or so? i think i am in that position now, i've only lost around 20lbs or so but over the past 2 weeks the scale has barely dropped half a pound when i haven't eaten more than 2200 calories a day. I was thinking i just needed to drop my calories even lower but this has shed some light on the situation..
    Powerlifting log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172662011&page=1

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)

Awesome man, your progress is mind blowingly(typo? lol) impressive. How much weight do you think you got to lose until you get to single digit bf%? high 240ish? Keep the progress up man.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    dam ur a beast i dont think ill progress that fast lmao, thanks.
    thanks man!

Originally Posted by JiP View Post
    So to get metabolism back up you would say 'clean bulk' (hate that term) for a week or so? i think i am in that position now, i've only lost around 20lbs or so but over the past 2 weeks the scale has barely dropped half a pound when i haven't eaten more than 2200 calories a day. I was thinking i just needed to drop my calories even lower but this has shed some light on the situation..

a week would probably do it, i perfer to do it for around a month. the way i see it, if your making strength gains every workout, gaining a few lbs of fat (1-2 weeks of dieting) is worth it. usually around the 1-2 month mark the rebound gains slow down, and its more fat gain. at least in my own experience.

I would say to add something like 1300 calories, to the amount of calories you are currently cutting at, for around 3 weeks, and once a week go and pig the hell out so you get a few extra thousand calories more than normal (i recommend this day be your leg day, and that you try to make positive pig out choices as far as food quality). I would also recomend do less volume, and depending on how your worout schedule looks, less frequent workouts (if you train everything twice a week, try training everything once every 5 days) and no cardio, for those 3 weeks. but make sure you lift heavy/high intensity on those money exercises, deadlifts/rack pulls/t-bar rows/barbell rows/dumbell rows/pullups/squats/romanians/leg press/etc to take best advantage of the refeed you want to use the heaviest weight you can, for the most reps, with the most intensity, but with the volume low enough that you arent burning a ton of calories, and drastically limiting your ability to recover between workouts

after the 3 weeks, lower your daily calories by 500, upp the volume/frequency, start cardio again, ride this out until your weight loss stalls. then double the cardio, lower the calories another 500. then once that stops, increase the intensity of the cardio (waling at a incline vs flat) and start fat burners/cut out all carbs, lower fats, and perhaps add a second workout of the day where you just do a lighter version of what you did earlier in the day (if you did a powerlifting bench workout earlier, go back later and dl flys and side laterals and skull crushers, etc)

thats what i would do if i was in your shoes

Originally Posted by Bruno93 View Post
    Awesome man, your progress is mind blowingly(typo? lol) impressive. How much weight do you think you got to lose until you get to single digit bf%? high 240ish? Keep the progress up man.
    thanks man! hopefully high 240's would have me at single digit yeah, but i really have no idea what my bodyfat percent is :/

wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100) wicked1992 is not very well liked. (-100)
    saw your new avi and your hammies are bananas!!! I currently can't lift heavy weight for a while due to health reasons so no big deadlift this summer. Like you I'm making a fat loss log. It's no surprise cuz I do such low volume with high frequency and heavy weight. When I do high volume, I get winded fairly easily, you can tell by my deadlift video. Check out my new log dedicated to fat loss. Right now I'm a bulky 217 at 13ish% bodyfat and I plan to cut to 195 with single digit bodyfat with an 8 pack in the next 4-5 weeks. I may not be as big and popular as you but I plan to make my progress worth while. After the cut I'll make a log based on my super cycle I plan to use during school that will jack up my lifts.

Originally Posted by wicked1992 View Post
    saw your new avi and your hammies are bananas!!! I currently can't lift heavy weight for a while due to health reasons so no big deadlift this summer. Like you I'm making a fat loss log. It's no surprise cuz I do such low volume with high frequency and heavy weight. When I do high volume, I get winded fairly easily, you can tell by my deadlift video. Check out my new log dedicated to fat loss. Right now I'm a bulky 217 at 13ish% bodyfat and I plan to cut to 195 with single digit bodyfat with an 8 pack in the next 4-5 weeks. I may not be as big and popular as you but I plan to make my progress worth while. After the cut I'll make a log based on my super cycle I plan to use during school that will jack up my lifts.

good stuff man, super cycle being a training cycle? or "supplement" cycle?

/cardio

pullups
    mex5
    10x5
    20x5
    35x5
    45x8
    70x1
    90x1
    100x0
    mex10
    mex9
    mex8
    mex7
    mex6

t-bar bodyweight row
    5x?

wide grip barbell row to sternum
    135x5
    185x5
    225x5
    275x15

barbell shrug
    135x10
    225x10
    315x10
    405x10
    495x10
    625x10
    Last edited by babyslayer; 08-03-2011 at 02:27 PM.

Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do the 1 rep max pull-up comp later this year....then give me stuff. lol

Originally Posted by Mvick07 View Post
    do the 1 rep max pull-up comp later this year....then give me stuff. lol
    il get beat man, i failed to even do a pullup with 360lbs

Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mvick07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    il get beat man, i failed to even do a pullup with 360lbs
    Idk how they are going to do it, but if its by total...+90lbs for your weight is not weak lol, plus its months away.

If its by bodyweight to weight lifted ratio...you might be boned.

Pretty sure they have a few different comps all in one.

One would be for everyone which is BW+Weight added total. Another will be different weight classes with who can rep out the most reps with a plate attached. Etc etc. There will be different variations.

BTW BS. I am doing the lighter weight rape method when it comes to pullups. Been doing like 60+ reps total 2x a week bw and I already notice they're getting WAY easier. Dat dere sarcoplasmic hypertrophy.

Pretty sure they have a few different comps all in one.

One would be for everyone which is BW+Weight added total. Another will be different weight classes with who can rep out the most reps with a plate attached. Etc etc. There will be different variations.

BTW BS. I am doing the lighter weight rape method when it comes to pullups. Been doing like 60+ reps total 2x a week bw and I already notice they're getting WAY easier. Dat dere sarcoplasmic hypertrophy.
    hopefully they have a 250+ category lol

Originally Posted by Mvick07 View Post
    Idk how they are going to do it, but if its by total...+90lbs for your weight is not weak lol, plus its months away.

If its by bodyweight to weight lifted ratio...you might be boned.
    thanks, and yeah if its bodyweight to lift ratio i wont even bother lol

^^ after doing pullups

any guesses as to my bf %?

give me safe numbers, guess high rather than low

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    13%

Those 2 indents in your back when you make a lat spread are awesome.

Page 122 of 205 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 172 ... LastLast