adamz1111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What muscle groups do you train together?

Hey guys, I wanted some of your inputs of what groups you train together on certain days. I'm probably going to go to the gym 3-4 times per week, so I need to set my schedule so I know what groups i train on what days. For example, do you guys train chest, triceps, biceps on one day, back, shoulders, quads the other? I'm planning on working out my chest, biceps, triceps, shoulder, back, glutes, and quads..basically everything besides calves and abs. thanks

Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100) Youngshredder is not very well liked. (-100)
    Legs on its own
    Back with chest
    Chest with shoulders
    Biceps with triceps
    Traps with back

mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Back, Trap's, Lats, Shoulders

Bicep, Triceps, Delts, Shoulders

Chest gets its own day or I might do Chest/Abs same day

Legs gets its own day
    "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."
    Never Forget Zyzz Brah

gemmell12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gemmell12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    legs on its own
    chest, shoulders, traps and triceps
    back, rear delts and biecep
    God save our gracious Queen!
    Long live our noble Queen!
    God save the Queen!
    Send her victorious,
    Happy and glorious,
    Long to reign over us,
    God save the Queen.

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Legs all by themselves

Biceps/Triceps

Shoulders/Calves

Chest

Back

You can combine Back and biceps and Chest with triceps if you don't wanna go to the gym 5 days a week

adamz1111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u guys, for example, dont do chest twice a week?

JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JimTC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MON: Legs, lower abs.
    TUE: Chest.

THU: Back, bi's, upper abs.
    FRI: Shoulders, traps, tri's.
    SAT: Obliques.

Originally Posted by adamz1111 View Post
    I'm planning on working out … basically everything besides calves and abs.
    Leaving out calves and abs? Why?

Mlkehunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mlkehunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mlkehunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mlkehunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mlkehunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mlkehunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mlkehunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mlkehunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mlkehunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mlkehunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mlkehunt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Right now on my cut upper/lower with 1 on, 1 of, 1 on etc.
    When im starting to bulk again i will do it like this 5 days a week ->

Lower body
    Chest/delts/triceps
    Back/biceps/forearms

Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    chest/back
    legs
    shoulders/arms
    off
    Repeat
    Ryan Rogerson

Dymatize Nutrition Regional Sales Manager

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by adamz1111 View Post
    Hey guys, I wanted some of your inputs of what groups you train together on certain days. I'm probably going to go to the gym 3-4 times per week, so I need to set my schedule so I know what groups i train on what days. For example, do you guys train chest, triceps, biceps on one day, back, shoulders, quads the other? I'm planning on working out my chest, biceps, triceps, shoulder, back, glutes, and quads..basically everything besides calves and abs. thanks
    What someone else is doing isn't necessarily going to be good for you to do. Routine/program selection depends mostly on your level of experience versus your particular goal.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Self proclaimed parrot Determinednoob's Avatar
    Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Determinednoob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you have to ask this question then the answer is " all of them" check stickies for a 3 day per week full body routine
    The floundering has ended.

qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) qoohhlt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I train my lower back and abs together to increase the intensity of sex.

LeoAlexander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoAlexander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoAlexander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoAlexander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoAlexander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoAlexander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoAlexander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoAlexander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoAlexander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoAlexander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LeoAlexander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Full body > Split for beginners IMO, All pro's, Starting Strength, Strong lifts etc.
    I am a siderophile
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    Cutting to 90kg by December 1st 2012
    19th April/Current/Goal(Kg):104/100/90

19thApril>>>>>22ndJune
    Squat=100kgx2>>>>110kg5x5
    Bench=80kgx5>>>>85kg5x3
    Dips=BWx5>>>>BW8x4

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    What someone else is doing isn't necessarily going to be good for you to do. Routine/program selection depends mostly on your level of experience versus your particular goal.
    Indeed.

That said, I'm usually in the gym 4-6 days a week - and I generally do either push+pull/squat splits or full-body every day.

Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Legs + abs
    Chest + tris
    Back + bics
    Shoulders + traps
    - Caloric balance and micro/macronutrient sufficiency are what matter. The names of the foods you consume do not matter.

otrebla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otrebla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otrebla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otrebla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otrebla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otrebla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otrebla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otrebla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otrebla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otrebla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otrebla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm trying :
    A) chest+bics+ delts+abs
    B) back + tris+traps
    C) abs+lumbs+legs &calves.
    http://albertomenegazzi.blogspot.it/