Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Bodybuilding will reduce your life expectancy?

In addition to genetic ties to lifespan, diet has been shown to substantially affect lifespan in many animals. Specifically, caloric restriction (that is, restricting calories to 30-50% less than an ad libitum animal would consume, while still maintaining proper nutrient intake), has been shown to increase lifespan in mice up to 50%. Caloric restriction works on many other species beyond mice (including species as diverse as yeast and Drosophila), and appears (though the data is not conclusive) to increase lifespan in primates according to a study done on Rhesus monkeys at the National Institute of Health (US), although the increase in lifespan is only notable if the caloric restriction is started early in life. Since, at the molecular level, age is counted not as time but as the number of cell doublings, this effect of calorie reduction could be mediated by the slowing of cellular growth and, therefore, the lengthening of the time between cell divisions.
    Basically if the bodybuilding concept is caloric excess to promote cellular growth, and our biological age is determined by cell growth and death, then is it reasonable to assume the constant growth that bodybuilders experience will cause premature cell aging?

This is of course ignoring the the health benefits of exercise that is is generally above average, and the the more than likely better nutrition that bodybuilders are educated on.

ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImThatOneKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sooo

Will live longer than

WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WestBeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not cool man not cool. i wouldnt think so man. Many bodybuilders lived just as long as anyone. Arnies in his 60's. Reg Park lived to like 80 before dying of cancer?.
    My New Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159326211

Standing Overhead Press
    Current 135x5 Short Term Goal 155x5

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The mice that were fed extra calories didnt exercise more than the mice with restricted calories. Thats the same as giving an average couch potato small amounts of food and giving an average couch potato no limit to food. See the difference?

IMO, exercising and eating healthy will make u live longer than sitting around eating whatever
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oatsmore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wouldnt read too much into it, this is based on what?..one study.
    Cut Off The Dead Branches & Watch The Tree Grow

****-Team Manlet-****

----Fancy Some T-Virus??----

Disturbed Gets Me Pumped

I Always Rep Back 100%

Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    multiple factors of bodybuilding will reduce or extend your life expectancy, I'd say it should be around the same as normal..
    *Frvrmuscle RIP*

tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if that were true about what your saying which i doubt it is, you have to ask your self, would you rather have an amazing physique and die at 70, or look like ET and die at 95. and all the confidence/ladies the body brings.

Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mode7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by demoniclizard View Post
    Basically if the bodybuilding concept is caloric excess to promote cellular growth, and our biological age is determined by cell growth and death, then is it reasonable to assume the constant growth that bodybuilders experience will cause premature cell aging?

This is of course ignoring the the health benefits of exercise that is is generally above average, and the the more than likely better nutrition that bodybuilders are educated on.
    Maybe something in this.
    Read first paragraph: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calorie_restriction
    Jan 2010 - 132lbs
    Jan 2011 - 174lbs

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by maggot617 View Post
    The mice that were fed extra calories didnt exercise more than the mice with restricted calories. Thats the same as giving an average couch potato small amounts of food and giving an average couch potato no limit to food. See the difference?

IMO, exercising and eating healthy will make u live longer than sitting around eating whatever
    This.

And I'm getting sick and tired of god damn mice. I don't care what the **** happens to a mouse. What the ****ing hell happens to PEOPLE???

Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zincton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    This.

And I'm getting sick and tired of god damn mice. I don't care what the **** happens to a mouse. What the ****ing hell happens to PEOPLE???
    Lmfao I know right?

OP would you rather have a great life looking good And live till 70 or be skinny-fat and live till 100?
    You can be as cold as the winter weather but I don't care as long as were together <3

**I REP BACK**
    Just ask.

Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.NoPrint is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Im happy to go anytime after I hit 60. Ill be peaking from now til im 39 and I dont care about after that.

GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GITZI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Brb canceling gym membership.
    Half man, half troll...

Living the misc dream since 09!

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Hater of Lazy People EliteExtra's Avatar
    EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when you take bodybuilding (or powerlifting or strongman for that matter) seriously it isnt healthy at all so im not suprised if it would reduce life expectancy. Even worse when you take it to the top level

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so stop eating
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

rgarrison3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgarrison3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgarrison3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgarrison3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgarrison3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgarrison3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgarrison3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgarrison3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgarrison3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgarrison3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rgarrison3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't care if I die, as long as they bury me in a big effing box

Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000)
    We watched a video that included this subject in chemistry. it sucked

basically you eat below maintenance, but get proper nutrients=live longer.

But very few people actually do this, most people who eat under maintenance don't get proper nutrients, and then other people eat over.
    I figure this is why those rural Japanese people commonly live to be over 100, they eat mostly fruits veges with small amounts of rice and fish.

Oh well, it's worth it.

Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hahaha @ ET

Agree with not wanting to live over even 60. This world's a sick mess, I want to live the best days of my life then peace.

I don't understand why people are so afraid of death TBH. /no emo

Ed.4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed.4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed.4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed.4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed.4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed.4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed.4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed.4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed.4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed.4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed.4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read something about this. Basically, it said any athlete has a decreased life expectancy because of free radicals. They form when mitochondria in the body break down oxygen to form ATP. Because athletes exercise more, and therefore break down more oxygen than the average couch potato, their bodies sustain more damage due to free radicals.

Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100) Postal2aw is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by WestBeast View Post
    Not cool man not cool. i wouldnt think so man. Many bodybuilders lived just as long as anyone. Arnies in his 60's. Reg Park lived to like 80 before dying of cancer?.
    Yea even downing D-BOL like vitamins didn't affect them!!!
    Bodybuilding does nothing but good, those pencil pushing, 98lb nerds know nothing about BB'ing!
    Then being a ****ing twig for 199 years is better...?

Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lmfao...

A Mice =/= a human being..

Plus lol, Being Swole and then maintaining your physique WILL NOT ****ing reduce your life expectancy.l

TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBroBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i look at skinny kids now and wonder how they can live their lives looking like a malnourished jew (no racist)

Life is so much better being built.

LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookAFatKid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WestBeast View Post
    Oh hai dere Tennessee brah

demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Manafest View Post
    lmfao...

A Mice =/= a human being..

Plus lol, Being Swole and then maintaining your physique WILL NOT ****ing reduce your life expectancy.l
    Wow you are brilliant. We should never bother using mice to conduct experiments in order to predict how human bodies would react to circumstances, simply because mice aren't humans. Nevermind that we all evolved from the same cells, thats not important. Nevermind virtually every medical achievement in the 20th century involved the use in animal testing as well, thats just not important. Humans are obviously gods among animals and don't follow the laws of nature.

Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow you are brilliant. We should never bother using mice to conduct experiments in order to predict how human bodies would react to circumstances, simply because mice aren't humans. Nevermind that we all evolved from the same cells, thats not important. Nevermind virtually every medical achievement in the 20th century involved the use in animal testing as well, thats just not important. Humans are obviously gods among animals and don't follow the laws of nature.
    We also use to think the world was flat...

BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10) BestProgress is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there are so many factors that come into play. Those assumptions are usually log shots. but yes when lifting you produce alot of hgh. Men produce alot more hgh. Since the dawn of time the man went out stressing out to provide his for his family while mom beared the kids.

It usually consisted of physical labour hence why men dont live as long as women.

Also i rather look like mark zane and live up to 80 then live another 10-20 yrs looking like a dried up douchebag

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Zincton View Post
    Lmfao I know right?

OP would you rather have a great life looking good And live till 70 or be skinny-fat and live till 100?
    be skinny fat/fat and die of some stupid of cause of death
    be big and muscular and die of some stupid cause of death

In reality what the hell is living properly ?
    eating certain foods reduces life span
    studies show where you live and what you do reduces your life span
    smoking reduces life span
    drinking reduces life span
    eating too little reduces life span
    eating too much reduces life span
    working to much reduces life span
    so much more will reduce your life span

to maximise your ****ing lifespan you have to lift a life with a perfect diet and well...perfect everything. In other words... you would be maximising your life span but you wouldnt actually be able to have a life... and even if you did everthing perfectly you could die tommorrow.

Just do what you want and you die when you die.

Originally Posted by jack12345 View Post
    be skinny fat/fat and die of some stupid of cause of death
    be big and muscular and die of some stupid cause of death

In reality what the hell is living properly ?
    eating certain foods reduces life span
    studies show where you live and what you do reduces your life span
    smoking reduces life span
    drinking reduces life span
    eating too little reduces life span
    eating too much reduces life span
    working to much reduces life span
    so much more will reduce your life span

to maximise your ****ing lifespan you have to lift a life with a perfect diet and well...perfect everything. In other words... you would be maximising your life span but you wouldnt actually be able to have a life... and even if you did everthing perfectly you could die tommorrow.

Just do what you want and you die when you die.
    i like that response

i wasn't making a post that was promoting or condoning bodybuilding because of said evidence, i just thought it was interesting to share

oh yeah and we thought the world was flat...yeah well look at the world from your perspective and tell me that it doesn't look and feel flat? Cause thats all they really had for 3000 years. How else would you be able to know without sailing technology to circumnavigate the globe?

LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's not like your going to be lifting forever.. and everything kills you nowadays so who cares

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jack12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i like that response

i wasn't making a post that was promoting or condoning bodybuilding because of said evidence, i just thought it was interesting to share

oh yeah and we thought the world was flat...yeah well look at the world from your perspective and tell me that it doesn't look and feel flat? Cause thats all they really had for 3000 years. How else would you be able to know without sailing technology to circumnavigate the globe?
    im glad you liked it i put alot of effort into that post 8-) luls
    Originally Posted by LiftRightMeow View Post
    it's not like your going to be lifting forever.. and everything kills you nowadays so who cares
    exactly this, pretty much what i said but in short term.
    id rather live until im 70 an have a ****ing good life rather than living to 80 and having a **** lift because i had to make sure everything about me was perfect every single day for the whole of my life...

catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000) catsonfire is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hell yeah mother****er thats why I chomp on dianabol like its candy and stick my leg with test twice a week