Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cellucor Cor-Fetti Review

Yesterday I received my 2 lb tub of the new Cor-Fetti protein from Cellucor. I am a huge fan of anything cake flavored, so I ordered it the second I had the chance. So far every flavor of Cellucor Whey has left me impressed (with Cinnamon Swirl being my favorite flavor of all time of any protein).

Nutrition: This is one of the cleaner protein on the market for those really watching calories. Each serving is 130 calories, 3 grams of carbs, 1 gram of fat, and a nice 25 grams of protein. Hard to find a fault here.
    (10 out of 10)

The Look: When I opened up the tub the protein is an off white color with little pieces of multi colored specks mixed within. It really just screams confetti cake better by the look and smell. This made my mouth water immediately before I had even tried it.

Mixability I added one scoop of protein to 8 ounces of skim milk. I shook it up for about 10 seconds and everything mixed right away. The only thing that didn't mix of course was the "confetti" sprinkles inside. As with all of the other flavor in the Cellucor Whey lineup the mix-ability is one of the best.
    (9.5 out of 10)

Inside view

Taste: The taste is spot on here. It remind me alot of the Funfetti Cake Mix. I am not going to say it is identical but I think it is as close as you are going to get for it being a protein shake. Since I received the tub yesterday, I have already had 3 shakes of Cor-Fetti if that tells you how good it is.
    (9 out of 10)

Overall Thoughts: If Cor-Fetti is any indication of how good the next several flavors of Cellucor Whey is going to be, then we are all in for a real treat. This really helps me battle my sweet tooth while keeping things very healthy. Right now in the entire lineup this is my second favorite flavor, just barely trailing the Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice review.

jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jrv1932 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice review! Can't wait to try this. Have you had Pronom vcb? If so how would it compare? I know a lot of people have said Pronom has that fun fetti cake batter taste

burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have not tried it yet. I honestly had never heard of it before. Going to check it out first chance I get.
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000) FsAxis92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Solid review. I can't wait to try the new flavors personally. Repped
    Aspiring powerlifter.
    Former 350lb crew.
    Firefighter/EMT crew.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude...

i CANNOT WAIT TO TRY THIS now..

Omg you can see the specks of the Funfetti in the damn batter.

Dan is going to hit a homeroom.

Wow THANK You for the review.

Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Raphyx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh. My. God.

Words cannot describe how much I want this right now.

blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blongo804 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Checked BB product review forums to see if the new Cor-Whey would have any reviews yet.

Left happy.

Great review. Pumped to get my hands on, eventually, every new flavor.
    - Brian

Originally Posted by jrv1932 View Post
    Nice review! Can't wait to try this. Have you had Pronom vcb? If so how would it compare? I know a lot of people have said Pronom has that fun fetti cake batter taste
    Would be hard to compare another flavor that is not confetti based IMO

CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My man! I am still waiting for some tubs to come in, and you just put my anticipation on another level. The experience of this protein seems so complete from the multicolor specks, to the smell when you open the container, to the actual taste and consistency. I am glad you are digging it! A lot of time was spent developing these new flavors, and its always great to see that they where well-received.

Have you tried it with any type of milk? I can imagine it would be on some next level delicious.

Thanks for the review! Keep your eyes out for some killer recipes too, I know Bob is going to bake up some genius goods with this one
    ✯✮☆ JR BRAND MANAGER // PERFORMIX ☆ ✮ ✯

[DEAL]
    Buy 2 Performix ISO 9:2:2, 30 Servings in the flavor of your choice
    & get 1 Performix ION, 45 Servings in the flavor of your choice FREE!

[STORE]
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/performix.html

[SOCIAL]
    www.********.com/PerformixDriven
    www.instagram.com/PerformixDriven
    www.twitter.com/PerformixDriven

[MY IG]
    www.instagram.com/CoryReps

#PERFORMIXDRIVEN

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In for cor-fetti cake batter
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Originally Posted by CoryReps View Post
    My man! I am still waiting for some tubs to come in, and you just put my anticipation on another level. The experience of this protein seems so complete from the multicolor specks, to the smell when you open the container, to the actual taste and consistency. I am glad you are digging it! A lot of time was spent developing these new flavors, and its always great to see that they where well-received.

Have you tried it with any type of milk? I can imagine it would be on some next level delicious.

Thanks for the review! Keep your eyes out for some killer recipes too, I know Bob is going to bake up some genius goods with this one
    So far I have just tried it with skim milk. I will be trying this week with water and will update with my experience.
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000) CoryReps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    So far I have just tried it with skim milk. I will be trying this week with water and will update with my experience.
    Sounds good. I am going to try it with almond milk and see how it hits
    ✯✮☆ JR BRAND MANAGER // PERFORMIX ☆ ✮ ✯

[DEAL]
    Buy 2 Performix ISO 9:2:2, 30 Servings in the flavor of your choice
    & get 1 Performix ION, 45 Servings in the flavor of your choice FREE!

[STORE]
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/performix.html

[SOCIAL]
    www.********.com/PerformixDriven
    www.instagram.com/PerformixDriven
    www.twitter.com/PerformixDriven

[MY IG]
    www.instagram.com/CoryReps

#PERFORMIXDRIVEN

Originally Posted by CoryReps View Post

yup when i get some in next month, ill give it a crack.

I am sure this will make amazing pancakes and muffins!!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    yup when i get some in next month, ill give it a crack.

I am sure this will make amazing pancakes and muffins!!
    Cannot wait until Chef Bob start whipping up some delicious recipes with this protein!
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice review! Hope this comes to BB.com soon.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Cannot wait until Chef Bob start whipping up some delicious recipes with this protein!
    You know it brother.

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Nice review! Hope this comes to BB.com soon.
    Check this week, should be up. Since we have it in stock at the warehouse!

a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    having never tried either of the any cake batter protein before would you say this is like a vanilla protein kind of taste

Originally Posted by a10495 View Post
    having never tried either of the any cake batter protein before would you say this is like a vanilla protein kind of taste
    It has a vanilla base to it for sure . I can taste hints of vanilla in it.
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10) a10495 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It has a vanilla base to it for sure . I can taste hints of vanilla in it.
    ohh! ok me not being a vanilla fan is kind of pushing me away at the same time i do want to try it only having a hint of vanilla! hmm... i may have to pull the trigger on it!

giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000) giraffe123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i really wanna try this now. i need to pick up a tub so i can get in on the cellucor protein promo as well. nice review and it sounds delicious

TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000) TeamMetal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have to admit I really did not like Cinnamnn Swirl at all. Also had a sample of PBM and once again disliked it. But this flavor has me very interested. I will most likely be buying this when it hits, especially if theres a black friday sale or cyber Monday sale involving it. Also have high hopes for the Red Velvet flavor.
    Komodo Manik
    Komodo Creatine
    PES Select

Originally Posted by giraffe123 View Post
    i really wanna try this now. i need to pick up a tub so i can get in on the cellucor protein promo as well. nice review and it sounds delicious
    Originally Posted by TeamMetal View Post
    I have to admit I really did not like Cinnamnn Swirl at all. Also had a sample of PBM and once again disliked it. But this flavor has me very interested. I will most likely be buying this when it hits, especially if theres a black friday sale or cyber Monday sale involving it. Also have high hopes for the Red Velvet flavor.
    If you have ever had the Confetti Pancake Packets in the store

This may be what you are looking at for flavoring

Again i am not 100% Sure.. but this is something to maybe compare to?

Seeing this is the first review posted on the product it does have me interested, and i cant wait to give it a crack too.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    If you have ever had the Confetti Pancake Packets in the store

This may be what you are looking at for flavoring

Again i am not 100% Sure.. but this is something to maybe compare to?

Seeing this is the first review posted on the product it does have me interested, and i cant wait to give it a crack too.
    I have never even seen these. OMG I am going to have to try and find some now because those look amazing!
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This stuff sounds awesome, cant wait to try it. Nice review.
    Sig line can't be a novel

I have never even seen these. OMG I am going to have to try and find some now because those look amazing!
    Stack the Protein with this for pancakes
    you know i am !

susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) susansteffey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great review I can't wait to try it it sounds so delicious om nom nom

Originally Posted by susansteffey View Post
    Great review I can't wait to try it it sounds so delicious om nom nom
    i think i need to give this a try too lol!

----
    anybody got any ideas when BB will have it in stock??

2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ahhhh man! I wish bb.com would have this already! can't wait to try this out. looks delicious!
    Controlled labs and PES Supporter

My transformation to inspire others:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155605783

Follow me on Instagram: Kuzfitness

Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Elliden is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    FYI it's up in bb.com store and with a 26g of protein per scoop!!!!