Page 78 of 193 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 5787
    CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any newfies in here??
    I'm worried that BEARS, GORILLAS and TIGERS will start weight lifting....

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CD101 View Post
    any newfies in here??
    There have been a couple come and go in here......Welcome!
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mernin' D....how ya doing?

Feeling better about the comp prep today?
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    does any one know any gym owners or supps shop owners ect..... looking to move over there im from aus
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18

sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sglgirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Mernin' D....how ya doing?

Feeling better about the comp prep today?
    I am . Whether I dial in right or not I am still going to be stepping on that stage Oct 27th.
    No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying - Tony Robbins

-=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sglgirl View Post
    I am . Whether I dial in right or not I am still going to be stepping on that stage Oct 27th.
    Good to hear.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Steel Fist...Velvet Glove Fit_Freak's Avatar
    Fit_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fit_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fit_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fit_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fit_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fit_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fit_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fit_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fit_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fit_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fit_Freak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The November 3rd show in Missisauga? I am doing the Ottawa Gatineau one on Oct 27
    Yes! That's the one! Good luck with yours!
    "There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure." Colin Powell

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks <3
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

Originally Posted by MatTheCur View Post
    Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks <3
    Maaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiie

Originally Posted by Fit_Freak View Post
    Yes! That's the one! Good luck with yours!
    you as well!

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiie
    Well hi there D
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey-yoo fellow Canucks!

Just joined the forums a short time ago and have been wandering around getting familiar with this place. SOOO much good info, BB forums and the site has been great!

I'm from Vancouver, BC but born in Ontario, recently went on a low carb diet to lose some of my body fat and lost 25-30lbs in 11 weeks! That form of a diet worked amazing and now I'm switching gears and looking to try and gain some muscle since I feel I'm lacking for my height. I'm incorporating carbs again into my diet on certain days and most definitely post workout which has been happening every other day. I'm eating 5-6 small meals a day and focusing on high protein intake to hopefully help with my muscle growth.

It's nice to see this being an active board and seems like a great community!

I just started incorporating supplements into my diet to assist with my muscle gain. I started using Cellucor M5 as a pre workout sup and have been having fantastic workouts!
    I live in a condo so my gym that is part of it only has limited weight so I'm starting to do body weight training but I'm just getting into that so still learning.

Anyways, hope to chat with everyone and look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas!!

Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000) Riggs75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kwa7sh View Post
    Hey-yoo fellow Canucks!

Just joined the forums a short time ago and have been wandering around getting familiar with this place. SOOO much good info, BB forums and the site has been great!

I'm from Vancouver, BC but born in Ontario, recently went on a low carb diet to lose some of my body fat and lost 25-30lbs in 11 weeks! That form of a diet worked amazing and now I'm switching gears and looking to try and gain some muscle since I feel I'm lacking for my height. I'm incorporating carbs again into my diet on certain days and most definitely post workout which has been happening every other day. I'm eating 5-6 small meals a day and focusing on high protein intake to hopefully help with my muscle growth.

It's nice to see this being an active board and seems like a great community!

I just started incorporating supplements into my diet to assist with my muscle gain. I started using Cellucor M5 as a pre workout sup and have been having fantastic workouts!
    I live in a condo so my gym that is part of it only has limited weight so I'm starting to do body weight training but I'm just getting into that so still learning.

Anyways, hope to chat with everyone and look forward to sharing thoughts and ideas!!
    Welcome aboard.

Evening all, in for backshift #2 and my last one of the week. My mother in law's family is having a reunion this weekend, here hoping for some OT lol...and with the Springstein concert in town this weekend it just might happen...how is everyone?
    L.E.O.

***Canadian Crew***

kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwa7sh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Happy Friday all!!

Just wondering what everyone's experience has been with ordering items off BB.com and with the standard shipping how long it takes typically, I think it said 4-8 business days. Does it ever get hung up at customs? Do you ever experience additional fees?
    I put in my first order last night and already see that it's been processed and is about to be shipped so that seems like a nice turn around time.

The prices are quite a big difference than GNC and so many promos to take advantage of, not to mention some stuff is harder to find in Canada.

Just wondering what everyone's experience has been with ordering items off BB.com and with the standard shipping how long it takes typically, I think it said 4-8 business days. Does it ever get hung up at customs? Do you ever experience additional fees?
    Never had any additional fees but it can take a long freaking time. My last order shipped the same day I placed it and I think it was 3 weeks before I got it.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

IzzieStorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzzieStorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzzieStorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzzieStorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzzieStorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzzieStorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzzieStorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzzieStorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzzieStorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzzieStorm is on a distinguished road. (+10) IzzieStorm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just thought I'd join in the group and say hello from Ottawa - originally from Dartmouth. Can't wait for the end of the work day - gym, then camping

Happy Friday all!!

I put in my first order last night and already see that it's been processed and is about to be shipped so that seems like a nice turn around time.

The prices are quite a big difference than GNC and so many promos to take advantage of, not to mention some stuff is harder to find in Canada.
    The only issue I ever had with an order was when the postal strike was on, Canada Post claimed they sent it back as the label was not complete. Other than that, I have never had an issue with getting any order, have never paid any additional fees for anything and typically receive my order by 10 business days or less. In fact I just placed an order this week, I will post when I get it.

Originally Posted by IzzieStorm View Post
    Just thought I'd join in the group and say hello from Ottawa - originally from Dartmouth. Can't wait for the end of the work day - gym, then camping
    Welcome

knathani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knathani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knathani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knathani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knathani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knathani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knathani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knathani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knathani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knathani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) knathani has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've placed 3 orders shipped to my house in Burnaby, no problems and always arrived in less than 2 weeks. shipping is expensive but includes all duty charges (says so in the fine print). the only thing I notice is that if you're ordering large items the shipping costs can go up a lot. nonetheless, huge savings compared to what Vancouver stores charge for the same product...

Happy Friday all!!

Originally Posted by knathani View Post
    I've placed 3 orders shipped to my house in Burnaby, no problems and always arrived in less than 2 weeks. shipping is expensive but includes all duty charges (says so in the fine print). the only thing I notice is that if you're ordering large items the shipping costs can go up a lot. nonetheless, huge savings compared to what Vancouver stores charge for the same product...
    Welcome.

Happy Monday Everyone! I have Black Sabbath Greatest Hits loaded on the Ipod for today's workout, can't wait to get to the gym!!

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by knathani View Post
    it's retarded what stuff costs here, people in the US are lucky.
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    it's retarded what stuff costs here, people in the US are lucky.
    I am waiting for my Myofusion Probiotic. Here it costs me $70 with my discount, on BB.com it cost me with shipping $55. Some things if you know what you are looking for are much much cheaper, especially vitamins and preworkouts that I know of.

How was the weekend, kids?

Mine was pretty good.

Rainy Monday here but it's supposed to clear up by the time I get home from work.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey guys, long time no talk lol.

So I'm down 11 lbs in 1 week, and I'm happy all my hard work is paying off. I've been eating extremely healthy and hitting the gym 6 days a week.
    Bench Max: 380 lbs
    Deadlift Max: 505 lbs x2
    Squat Max: 365 lbs
    Incline Bar Max: 350 lbs x1

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!"

Originally Posted by LithiuM23 View Post

So I'm down 11 lbs in 1 week, and I'm happy all my hard work is paying off. I've been eating extremely healthy and hitting the gym 6 days a week.
    Good job...it has taken me almost 4 months to lose close to that.

Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Slider59 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome.

Happy Monday Everyone! I have Black Sabbath Greatest Hits loaded on the Ipod for today's workout, can't wait to get to the gym!!
    Ironman and War Pigs are two of my favourites on my ipod.
    Small Timid Boy
    ***Canadian Crew***
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

Originally Posted by Slider59 View Post
    Ironman and War Pigs are two of my favourites on my ipod.
    The music was good but the workout sucked. I did not put enough exercises in for the day on a new program.....it is now revised

LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000) LithiuM23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good job...it has taken me almost 4 months to lose close to that.
    It probably helps that I'm over twice your size Dee lol
    Bench Max: 380 lbs
    Deadlift Max: 505 lbs x2
    Squat Max: 365 lbs
    Incline Bar Max: 350 lbs x1

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday!"

It probably helps that I'm over twice your size Dee lol

hahahahahaha maybe

Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Beccag23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    How was the weekend, kids?

Mine was pretty good.

Rainy Monday here but it's supposed to clear up by the time I get home from work.
    Totally zombie-fied today... hate that even though Monday is actually my Tuesday it kills me

Had a great road trip to to train with the team and checkin. Still not "dieting", but right on track and the coach is really happy with where I am for just under 11 weeks out so I cant complain!

Awesome job!
    Seriously?! I have a blog?!
    Ihearteggs.wordpress.com

KDuffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KDuffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KDuffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KDuffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KDuffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KDuffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KDuffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KDuffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KDuffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KDuffy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys,

Going to be visiting a friend who recently moved to Canada in October. He lives In London, Ontario. Any things you guys suggest seeing / doing?

Planning on doing the obvious Niagra falls, but also thinking of the Kitchner Waterloo Oktoberfest?

Cheers

Page 78 of 193 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 88 128 178 ... LastLast