Closed Thread
Page 214 of 321 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,420 of 9602
    ♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

LOL Nice video Sand Storm. Looking leaner and leaner.
    Thanks man I'll work with J.O.H. and see if we can get my fat ass shred

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    haha, wish I could grow facial hair

yeah not really interested in owning one but would take one for a spin.

Why aren't you editing on your own? I thought you had the gear and software.

HD don't mean 1080p though. Just a little FYI

nice video, looking huge
    LOL@HD comment, I had to upsample that vid because I was using my poverty cell cam.

I just received my full HD 1080p cam in the mail today so I will be using that going forward with future vids.

It's fun to shoot them.

As far as Ken helping me, yeah I'm still learning how to use Sony Vegas. I'm very grateful for him helping me and that's a LOT OF SACRIFICE on his part.

He had to coordinate Tyler's b-day, put on all his wraps, straps, sleeves, cowboy collar, body cast prior to doing pullups and then make my poverty cell cam shytty vids look like 480p not so shytty vid.

I mean that's a LOT OF SACRIFICE.

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    That video contained too much sacrifice.
    DO U EVEN SACRIFICE?

Everyday I do...True story true story :}

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Met Bao, can confirm natty breasts are natty

Rofl at reply. Brb walking to bathroom 3x on leg day

Will try.

With less weight of course

Nice to have a partner on the same level. I haven't trained with a partner in forever, but I'm at the point where I don't need the motivation more than I need the alone time. The gym is my sanctuary.

Sup porkchop
    Bao is strong KalaBao (Water Buffalo in Filipino/National Animal --symbol of strength).

Yeah I got lucky with my new gym partner, he's a corn-fed country strong dude (no homo/no brokeback mtn.) I know he's going to push me as much as I will push him to be better and keep improving.
    He also pick things up real quick and has gym etiquette like knows when I get in the zone, he won't talk to me and just spot or shoot the vid, he also help me unrack the weights and I do the same.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    As far as Ken helping me, yeah I'm still learning how to use Sony Vegas. I'm very grateful for him helping me and that's a LOT OF SACRIFICE on his part.

He had to coordinate Tyler's b-day, put on all his wraps, straps, sleeves, cowboy collar, body cast prior to doing pullups and then make my poverty cell cam shytty vids look like 480p not so shytty vid.

I mean that's a LOT OF SACRIFICE.
    Yup, a LOT OF SACRIFICE. I had to give up the time I would have spent on bb.com and YouTube

You forget ... I also wear a belt while doing pullups.
    ## chillin at home crew

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    forgot how notorious you guys can be with multi quoting...

just leaving this here...

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    I just got back from the gym and I gotta rant...

why do people go to the gym if they need to take a dump soon!

My gym is a smaller family type gym, and so the bathroom is small. I usually go wash my hands and stuff after working out before leaving. And I swear, 50% of the time I go in there, it reeks to all hell. Someone is always taking or just finished a nasty dump at the gym. Bathroom isn't that big so all that smelly air is really concentrated while in there.

I hold my breath the whole time I'm washing up and then drying my hands as fast as possible. But it still bothers me cause I realize that I'm now holding dat der poo air in my lungs and absorbing all the nasties...kinda like if someone is smoking a poopoo blunt.

Don't know about other people but I avoid using public bathrooms if possible. So if I think I gotta brown bear waking up from hibernation and might want to pop his head out of the cave soon, I just stay at home till I grow that tail out first before going to workout.
    I take a dump each time right after I change into my gym clothes. Craze still makes me take dumps
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CNY vacation started and China is closing down for 7 days. Going to Bali tomorrow for 3 days then back to Shanghai for a day then to Nagano to go skiing and raping some Jap chicks so I can hear them squeel like the AV vids.

Semper Fi

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    CNY vacation started and China is closing down for 7 days. Going to Bali tomorrow for 3 days then back to Shanghai for a day then to Nagano to go skiing and raping some Jap chicks so I can hear them squeel like the AV vids.
    JB with a new avi...is such a thing even possible? Enjoy your trip brah! Bali seems pretty awesome. Post pics when you're back!

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Thanks man I'll work with J.O.H. and see if we can get my fat ass shred

LOL@HD comment, I had to upsample that vid because I was using my poverty cell cam.

I just received my full HD 1080p cam in the mail today so I will be using that going forward with future vids.

It's fun to shoot them.

That's cool man for him to do. I wasn't aware you were still learning which is why I asked.

BUt my point of HD is it just means 16:9 aspect ratio or in my case 1.78:1. The pixel count can be whatever.

None the less, looking beast bro, great work and staying strong is pretty impressive. Loving the form on the inclines.

So looks like we got crazy snow. Never seen this much.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Woke up to this and it's still coming.

Instagram= lighteyedhapa

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IT BEEN Over two or three years since i did seated db press for delts since i first met jonny and blew my elbow then a year after that when i damage my elbow again n my pec.delt area from doing 565lb bench. why dont i do them? they even hurt bad doing them in 30lb db, very bad stinging pain in pec delt area at the same time my elbows feels like a hammer is hammering a nail into my elbow tendon.

as of last night with my two new training partner that are my size n height was doing 225lbs military press in the front while i was doing them in the back for 16 reps then doing them in the front. these guys got half the size bigger on delts then i do.... so what do i do? train harder n out did them...

went to db presss, they warm up with 60lbs, so did i but in pain. it been over 2 years since i done them. they did 70lbs, i did 75, they did 75, i went to 100lbs and did them nicely. my mind been set to do 125lb db press again like i used too and work on my weak delts.

my delts has stop being good to me since my injuries and from years of maxing out or high reps of chest on my back workout day which is the day before my delt day. things will change so i can start doing 315lbs front barbell press again.

got my stuff last night after 2.5 months waiting for that stupid mail. u mad im asian and juicing as of last night?

happy vietnamese chinese new years friends! my time to shine n grind out those irons n grow bigger then i ever been before
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jett69 View Post
    What!?!?!?! 100% Chinese but born in Korea. Speak both fairly well. just cant read or write.

and I hate having a training partner. I like to listen to music and just get in the zone. Plus, I sweat a lot so my buddies dont like my sweat dripping on their faces....Money shot!
    this will be ur reason why u will never get stronger n bigger then u normally could, lead to injuires in case of shet happens
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

Originally Posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post
    IT BEEN Over two or three years since i did seated db press for delts since i first met jonny and blew my elbow then a year after that when i damage my elbow again n my pec.delt area from doing 565lb bench. why dont i do them? they even hurt bad doing them in 30lb db, very bad stinging pain in pec delt area at the same time my elbows feels like a hammer is hammering a nail into my elbow tendon.

as of last night with my two new training partner that are my size n height was doing 225lbs military press in the front while i was doing them in the back for 16 reps then doing them in the front. these guys got half the size bigger on delts then i do.... so what do i do? train harder n out did them...

went to db presss, they warm up with 60lbs, so did i but in pain. it been over 2 years since i done them. they did 70lbs, i did 75, they did 75, i went to 100lbs and did them nicely. my mind been set to do 125lb db press again like i used too and work on my weak delts.

my delts has stop being good to me since my injuries and from years of maxing out or high reps of chest on my back workout day which is the day before my delt day. things will change so i can start doing 315lbs front barbell press again.

got my stuff last night after 2.5 months waiting for that stupid mail. u mad im asian and juicing as of last night?

happy vietnamese chinese new years friends! my time to shine n grind out those irons n grow bigger then i ever been before
    Bien, are you putting in the time/effort for rehab/prehab exercises? Hope you are, recurring injuries are the worst

Registered User studinthemaking's Avatar
    studinthemaking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) studinthemaking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) studinthemaking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) studinthemaking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) studinthemaking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) studinthemaking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) studinthemaking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) studinthemaking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) studinthemaking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) studinthemaking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) studinthemaking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    great thread
    Keep stackin on the plates, my muscles are hungry for more!

KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Morning boys, here's a spoon pic for you guys to enjoy

blizzard didn't do **** so I'm off to the gym for HAMS N GLUTES

Originally Posted by KDbeepbeep View Post

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/21j7iwz.jpg[/IMG

We're you in the blizzard area? I got hit hard. Both my gyms closed.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000) KDbeepbeep is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We're you in the blizzard area? I got hit hard. Both my gyms closed.
    yeah except we only got like MAX 6inches of snow...I went out to a show last night and trudged home in the snow at 4am haha

i'm so thankful my gym's open today

how hard did you get hit?

yeah except we only got like MAX 6inches of snow...I went out to a show last night and trudged home in the snow at 4am haha

i'm so thankful my gym's open today

how hard did you get hit?
    Tough to say due to the wind and snow drifts.

I would say 28 inches. Some drifts are 4 feet high.

Our state had ban on driving till 4 today which caused many business to clise
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Tough to say due to the wind and snow drifts.

I would say 28 inches. Some drifts are 4 feet high.

Our state had ban on driving till 4 today which caused many business to clise
    Holy **** that sucks :/

edit: false alarm, my ******* of a gym said they were open on the website but when I got here, it was fkn closed...
    i already took my preworkout...fml

must find another gym that's open in the city
    Last edited by KDbeepbeep; 02-09-2013 at 02:21 PM.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Oh wow, *****S THINKING YOU WAS FAKE......

Hi how are you?

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im feeling kinda weak now. 132lb woman benching 300lb.

My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

I've been in Bali now for a day and this place is pretty fuken ghetto compared to Cebu and Boracay. I hate my hotel room. It's definitely not worth the money I spent. My bungalow really is not worth 350 bucks a night and the women here are horrendous.

Semper Fi

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    I've been in Bali now for a day and this place is pretty fuken ghetto compared to Cebu and Boracay. I hate my hotel room. It's definitely not worth the money I spent. My bungalow really is not worth 350 bucks a night and the women here are horrendous.
    Gong xi fa cai brah.

Why'd you choose Bali? I could have told you it wasn't all that
    ## chillin at home crew

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Would smash with the force of 9000 bolts of raging dragon balls power.

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Im feeling kinda weak now. 132lb woman benching 300lb.

[Youtube]M6tct4yzt8E[youtube]
    No fitness girl, no care.

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Gong xi fa cai brah.

Just dropping by to wish you brahs and brahlettes a Happy New Year!

新年快樂
    Chúc mừng Năm mới

If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Helro.
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    morning brahs!

blizard wasn't as terrible here in boston as i expected but it is over 2 feet. didn't lose any power throughout though

was on deload last 2 weeks cause hurt my back on squats/deadlifts and was finally feeling better. fckin felt my back pop again shoveling yesterday -_- i am thoroughly irate.

anyways, going in for a light chest day.

HAPPY NEW YEARS my fellow abb-ers
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    morning brahs!

blizard wasn't as terrible here in boston as i expected but it is over 2 feet. didn't lose any power throughout though

was on deload last 2 weeks cause hurt my back on squats/deadlifts and was finally feeling better. fckin felt my back pop again shoveling yesterday -_- i am thoroughly irate.

You city slickers don't have to deal with cleaning your own parking though. Lol

Yeah it wasn't terrible just a lot of it. Feel bad for those who died if carbon monoxide poisoning.

Another Xfit session this morning. Cardio is getting better
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Gong xi fa cai brah.

never been here before and heard it was great but it is a big let down.

Semper Fi

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Let's workout together. We can do stuff like at 23sec into this vid.

My vids

nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50) nojennyno will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

I'm past post #50 and can put photos nowwww
    No you guys haven't scared me off just yet. Just been super busy.

I keep hearing about this blizzard thing, so I'm running off to Brazil this week I have a fitness photoshoot scheduled there just to keep me motivated at the gym sigh.

Here's an iPhone snapshot from a themed shoot couple days back - one of the things that kept me busy. Other activities include zombie hunting.
    On a sidenote, Walking Dead is on tonight!

Always on the go, no regrets.
    Currently jetsetting off to a different country every week.

My adventures in heels:
    http://nojennyno.blogspot.com

@Evo, nice pics ... That chick in red is Vietnamese, correct?

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    morning brahs!

Shoveling snow, not even once

j/k hope your back gets better bro!

You city slickers don't have to deal with cleaning your own parking though. Lol

Yeah it wasn't terrible just a lot of it. Feel bad for those who died if carbon monoxide poisoning.

Another Xfit session this morning. Cardio is getting better
    Post your kipping pullup video brah

Originally Posted by nojennyno View Post

I keep hearing about this blizzard thing, so I'm running off to Brazil this week I have a fitness photoshoot scheduled there just to keep me motivated at the gym sigh.

Here's an iPhone snapshot from a themed shoot couple days back - one of the things that kept me busy. Other activities include zombie hunting.

[img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/407597_10152074406326777_795222934_n.jpg[img]
    Good to see you haven't been put off by these cats

Nice stylized shot, but need moar pics

Happy New Year yellows!
    ## chillin at home crew

Originally Posted by nojennyno View Post

[i mg]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/407597_10152074406326777_795222934_n.jpg[/img]
    Cool pic...love hotties doing cosplay.

Can't wait till Walking Dead either. I didn't start watching till last season, but got hooked right away.
    My vids

Closed Thread
Page 214 of 321 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 212 213 214 215 216 224 264 314 ... LastLast