Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    IronMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMule is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronMule is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    A little late, but in on this Robbie!! LONG Femurs UNITE!! This little guy has got long femurs and definitely working on bring up the legs this offseason. Can't wait for Alberto to helped me get PEELED and DICED for 2013.

You were looking DICED at the muscle mayhem, and big improvements with the legs!!

Team Boss Barbell Club Rsardinia's Avatar
    Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IronMule View Post
    A little late, but in on this Robbie!! LONG Femurs UNITE!! This little guy has got long femurs and definitely working on bring up the legs this offseason. Can't wait for Alberto to helped me get PEELED and DICED for 2013.

You were looking DICED at the muscle mayhem, and big improvements with the legs!!
    Thanks bro, gotta be HAYOOGE w/ long femurs to just look kinda big.

Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rsardinia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    11 weeks til the Yorton, time to get aggressive on the diet.

Carb Cycle #s starting today: 40f/325p + 300 - 250 - 175 - 175 - 375c - repeat.

Here's a glute shot @ 187.8lbs yesterday morning. Going to be really nasty in 5-6 weeks now that we are getting aggressive, should be stoopid by the Yorton.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy FCK

Glutez of peace
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how bout we switch diets for a week, my current carb-cycle is 300, 215, 130, 50, repeat.

In all seriousness, you're gonna be stupid lean come Yorton time, keep grinding Robbie.
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome work Robbie staying that lean after your last show. Right now I see dem glutes in my dreams, hnggggg. Every cardio session i imagine my hams, glutes and lower back are just burning up the fat stores. It's great having someone like you to see what is possible with dedication.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Someone will be an anatomy chart on stage. Looking sick man.

WNBF Pro Bodybuilder NextProtege's Avatar
    NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Crazy glutes man, can't wait to see you at this next show. You are truly my source of motivation during prep! Outstanding job Robbie
    US Marine 0311 Combat Vet
    Owner - Genuine Fitness LLC
    ACSM/ISSA Personal Trainer
    Competitive Natural Bodybuilder

Follow my log to a natural pro card in 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158337103

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rsardinia View Post
    11 weeks til the Yorton, time to get aggressive on the diet.
    Can you afford to maintain that look with more modest macro's? surely when it comes to being that lean already you don't need to push the fat loss anymore, rather focus on peaking, dropping fluid levels between the skin and filling up on the day.

Would trying to get leaner than that just cost muscle and fullness? or are you expecting you can get even more skinless? especially without the aid of anabolics or diuretics, is it possible?

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Can you afford to maintain that look with more modest macro's? surely when it comes to being that lean already you don't need to push the fat loss anymore, rather focus on peaking, dropping fluid levels between the skin and filling up on the day.

Would trying to get leaner than that just cost muscle and fullness? or are you expecting you can get even more skinless? especially without the aid of anabolics or diuretics, is it possible?
    i'd say it's def. possible, Berto did almost the same thing last year if i remember correctly. as long as he's smart with his work load and calorie level there shouldnt be much muscle loss, if any at all. with 3DMJ behind him i've got no doubt he'll be just fine
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sick glutes Robbie. will look insane by the yorton
    Getting stronger and leaner. The time is now...

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Holy FCK

Glutez of peace

Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    how bout we switch diets for a week, my current carb-cycle is 300, 215, 130, 50, repeat.

In all seriousness, you're gonna be stupid lean come Yorton time, keep grinding Robbie.
    Dude, its gonna be nasty. After my first day on 300c I dropped 1.6lbs lol. We are going to be looking great with 6 weeks to go if my body responds to this carb cycle like I know it will.

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Awesome work Robbie staying that lean after your last show. Right now I see dem glutes in my dreams, hnggggg. Every cardio session i imagine my hams, glutes and lower back are just burning up the fat stores. It's great having someone like you to see what is possible with dedication.
    Thanks Paul, can't wait to see the package you bring to the stage.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Someone will be an anatomy chart on stage. Looking sick man.
    Thanks bro, I'm excited to see the finished product.

Originally Posted by NextProtege View Post
    Crazy glutes man, can't wait to see you at this next show. You are truly my source of motivation during prep! Outstanding job Robbie
    Thanks dude, keep pushin!

Originally Posted by Devils View Post

I've been maintaining this look for a few weeks now on 3100 cals. I was 179.6 my lowest day before peak week and I was 187.8 yesterday. So I'm going to be carb cycling to get this water out, get rid of any little bit of fat I picked up after the last show and then push further than I was before. I still had a little bit to lose in certain areas that are the most stubborn for me. I really need to bring like 2-3lbs lighter (properly filled up of course) than I did at my last show to get noticed. There's going to be some big boys out there and I have to get my looks based on conditioning.

If we start dropping too quick we'll be bumpin cals up. Soon enough my metabolism will begin to run away from me and we'll be constantly adding food in to catch up to it.

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    i'd say it's def. possible, Berto did almost the same thing last year if i remember correctly. as long as he's smart with his work load and calorie level there shouldnt be much muscle loss, if any at all. with 3DMJ behind him i've got no doubt he'll be just fine
    I'm lifting heavier now on all lifts than I was in April so if that's any sign the muscle hasn't gone bye bye then I'm not sure what is.

Originally Posted by wazzu View Post
    sick glutes Robbie. will look insane by the yorton
    Hope so, gotta bring my A+++ game.

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WTF at maintaining glute striations at higher than my offseason macros... i wish i had you r metabolism!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mattjansen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm lifting heavier now on all lifts than I was in April so if that's any sign the muscle hasn't gone bye bye then I'm not sure what is.

This! Performance athlete first, posing is just something we do on the weekends
    Matt Jansen

Strength Coach for the Strength Guys
    www.thestrengthguys.com
    Individualized program design for strength and sport specific athletes.

Scivation and Primaforce Representative

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed!

I gotta say; "Thanks!" for posting those pics of your BDB with 600c and 1200c.
    It made me rethink my carb intake.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    WTF at maintaining glute striations at higher than my offseason macros... i wish i had you r metabolism!
    I'm still starving! lol

Originally Posted by mattjansen View Post

This! Performance athlete first, posing is just something we do on the weekends
    Absolutely. Lift heavy, pose later.

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Subbed!

I gotta say; "Thanks!" for posting those pics of your BDB with 600c and 1200c.
    It made me rethink my carb intake.
    No prob. At some point you might spill over but if you are lean and have been lower carb, a few high days will fill you out nicely. And if you are just maintaining, you can stay pretty damn full with little spillage if you are on top of your food intake.

Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Reid456 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm still starving! lol
    That's the thing people don't understand about macros. One man's starving macros are another man's refeed and it doesn't even necessarily have to do with level of physique development or size. Just differences in activity level and/or metabolism.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
    Philippians 4:13

No one can limit my success

Current training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149434003

Goals before I'm 30: PhD and natural pro card.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post
    That's the thing people don't understand about macros. One man's starving macros are another man's refeed and it doesn't even necessarily have to do with level of physique development or size. Just differences in activity level and/or metabolism.
    This... I love when ppl say hey this works for me it should work for X or Y
    The human body is too complex
    Everyone responds different, we all need different caloric intakes based off weight height metabolism and so forth and so on. The energy balance equation will differ from anyone who walks this earth.

Starving on 3.1k pass it this way please
    Kthanxbye

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Reid456 View Post
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This... I love when ppl say hey this works for me it should work for X or Y
    The human body is too complex
    Everyone responds different, we all need different caloric intakes based off weight height metabolism and so forth and so on. The energy balance equation will differ from anyone who walks this earth.

Starving on 3.1k pass it this way please
    Kthanxbye
    ..and let's not forget ...age...
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Feeling pretty depleted at 186.6 this morning. Snapped this pic while sitting around. They aren't big but they are conditioned, 10 weeks til the Yorton.

bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Feeling pretty depleted at 186.6 this morning. Snapped this pic while sitting around. They aren't big but they are conditioned, 10 weeks til the Yorton.

Fuarrrrrrrrkkkkkk!!!!!! That is so awesome man! Putting this on my motivational wall for when prep starts.
    Oh and more updates if possible please, sir! Its hard to follow now that I gave ******** the boot.

Originally Posted by bigryan03 View Post
    Fuarrrrrrrrkkkkkk!!!!!! That is so awesome man! Putting this on my motivational wall for when prep starts.
    Oh and more updates if possible please, sir! Its hard to follow now that I gave ******** the boot.
    I'll work on it

tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Shredded already.. Going to be sick when you step on stage.. Keep killing it man!
    From The Westside with Love - Heavy lifting, and Hip-Hop.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133965531

BTK till the casket drops

sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking shredded. I've always admired with your physique since I came across you when you won your pro card. I'll be giving your Natty Talk radio interview a listen soon

wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you will look insane in some weeks Robbie.
    Getting stronger and leaner. The time is now...

Originally Posted by sloboda View Post
    Looking shredded. I've always admired with your physique since I came across you when you won your pro card. I'll be giving your Natty Talk radio interview a listen soon
    Originally Posted by wazzu View Post
    you will look insane in some weeks Robbie.
    Originally Posted by tenacious707 View Post
    Shredded already.. Going to be sick when you step on stage.. Keep killing it man!
    Thanks brahs. This pic is from last night at a tad over 9 weeks out. Pic taken by Chris Lavado in our session last night.

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i got caught up gazing into your eyes for a sec... ummm wat?

looking on point robbie, you cruising for a bit or are you trying to get aggressive and be ready super early?
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    i got caught up gazing into your eyes for a sec... ummm wat?

looking on point robbie, you cruising for a bit or are you trying to get aggressive and be ready super early?
    Was cruising past couple of weeks but started getting aggressive last week. Carb cycling now to start getting low.

Current macros 325p/40f/375-300-250-175-175c, repeat.

bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mother of....... Its beautiful!
    I think you must seriously have an ideal physique for about 90% of people. In for on stage domination.

Was cruising past couple of weeks but started getting aggressive last week. Carb cycling now to start getting low.

Current macros 325p/40f/375-300-250-175-175c, repeat.
    yeah buddy, better to try to get ready early. that way if anything unexpected comes up you can deal with it better. if things go smoothly, just more time to fill out I'd guess.