brizey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brizey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brizey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brizey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brizey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brizey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brizey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brizey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brizey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brizey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brizey will become famous soon enough. (+50)

CARBmaster "yogurt"

Good stuff if you have a Kroger nearby.

They call it a "Dairy Blend" instead of yogurt, but it has live cultures. It also has 12 g of protein, and from the ingredient list, a lot of it is whey. 80 calories, 1.5 g of fat, only 3 g of sugars (which are apparently from real fruit since there is no sugar on the ingredients list). Nice break from shakes, and it tastes pretty dang good, too.

I searched and found a few references in the "office eating" thread, but as I was eating my delicious blackberry flavored PM snack, I thought I would tell others.

bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bamazav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have been buying greek yougurt, now that yoplait and dannon have both started producing it, the price has really come down. I will have to check our local Kroger out for carbmaster. I rarely shop there so now I have reason number 2 to go over there.
    David, a 56 year old pastor, husband and father.

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified

Best Lifts - Squat 375lbs Bench 205 lbs Deadlift 470lbs. Goals in next year? Be the best Me I can be.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by brizey View Post

They call it a "Dairy Blend" instead of yogurt, but it has live cultures. It also has 12 g of protein, and from the ingredient list, a lot of it is whey. 80 calories, 1.5 g of fat, only 3 g of sugars (which are apparently from real fruit since there is no sugar on the ingredients list). Nice break from shakes, and it tastes pretty dang good, too.

I searched and found a few references in the "office eating" thread, but as I was eating my delicious blackberry flavored PM snack, I thought I would tell others.
    Yep, and almost always .39 cents ea. on sale . Found these last year and switch between these and their Lite selection. I usually eat one every night. And thank goodness, they expanded their flavors, because it used to be like...3 or 4 total.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000) socket is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree, good stuff. I have some for desert sometimes.

lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been eating it for years and love it! I really like some of the newer flavors like cherry and strawberry banana, but I wish they'd add more flavors like coconut, key lime, etc.

bionic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bionic7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

These are my savior, i need to hit atleast 50-60 grams of protein per meal, and these babies do the job, i eat at-least 10-12 of these a day, they're amazing and do wonders for any low carb high protein diet.

Dan

phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50) phuture will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Love them!!!

lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Has anyone tried the new flavors? They now have carrot cake, spiced pear and tropical fruit. Quite good!

Pillster21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lauren921 View Post
    Has anyone tried the new flavors? They now have carrot cake, spiced pear and tropical fruit. Quite good!
    I have tried the new flavors. They are okay but not as much protein. They have 8 grams compared to the basic flavors that have 12. Not much of a difference but I am ALWAYS low on protein so I stick with the flavors with the extra 4 grams.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things and to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy or suffer much because they live in that grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

Making Danger Face 3DHouseOfBeef's Avatar
    3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50) 3DHouseOfBeef will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is more protein in the stuff that they sell at Sunflower.

http://consumerist.com/2011/02/yep-t...he-yogurt.html

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thanks for this. I could use some variety and this sounds perfect, especially given the relatively low cost. The veggie substitutes are very $ and cottage cheese does get a bit old after a while.

MrMan617 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lauren921 View Post
    I've been eating it for years and love it! I really like some of the newer flavors like cherry and strawberry banana, but I wish they'd add more flavors like coconut, key lime, etc.
    There is a new "Strawberry Colada" flavor that has coconut flakes in it. It's some pretty good stuff.

I can't handle plain cottage cheese, but I will mix one container with 1/2 cup of cottage cheese right before bed. Helps me get my casein! Good Stuff!!
    "Don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."

--General George S. Patton

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I buy my plain Greek yogurt from Trader Joe's. Lately I have been mixing it with unsalted peanut butter also from Trader Joe's. Their peanut butter has no added sugars.

I may add a tablespoon of BCAA, pieces of walnuts, and honey. It's my replacement for dinner if I'm not in the mode for a meat and vegetable dinner.

I tried making yogurt. It's not that difficult. To make Greek yogurt I just strained off the whey. I used the whey to add to pre and post workout drinks.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

brewdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brewdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brewdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brewdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brewdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brewdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brewdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brewdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brewdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brewdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brewdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have them with my lunch every day. Great when they are on sale for 10 for $4.00 and I get my son's emplyee discount of 10%!!!!

NewLevel84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hell yeh! They have awesome flavors. I got 10 for $4 today. I'm a personal trainer and one of the other trainers I work with turned me on to these a while back and I suggest them to my clients to satisfy their sweet tooth while actually eating something good for them. I got key lime pie, cinnamon roll, carrot and chocolate cake flavor!
    FEED THE ANIMAL!
    feedtheanimal.com

willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We don't have Kroger here, but I think they own Ralph's so I get it there. I mix one scoop of vanilla whey with it and it mixes perfectly and tastes great. In fact my three year old is constantly asking for bites.
    ".......have you paid your dues Jack?"
    "Yes Sir, the check is in the mail."