MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

What kind of car YOU BE RIDIN' DIRTY IN ?!?!

Here's mine

Gogogo.
    >>Member of the "I lost 100lbs Club" !<< :D

Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lulz

MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MrDURPEEDURP is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Wink

Originally Posted by Urone View Post
    lulz
    You aren't driving a 1990 Two Feet are you ?

Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50) Urone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrDURPEEDURP View Post
    You aren't driving a 1990 Two Feet are you ?
    not really, close tho it does have 2 wheels

yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50) yochilllllllll will become famous soon enough. (+50)

26 inches.

yes thats me driving. the guy in the passenger seat is my boy Denawn.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by yochilllllllll View Post

26 inches.

yes thats me driving. the guy in the passenger seat is my boy Denawn.

I'd seriously roll around in that thing if I had it, it's so alpha omg

blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blue_aviators is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice spec-v

im gona be honest i dont like the rims, its either chrome or black

but the tints look good

DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I rep back every time, 60% of the time.

MisterMY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    05 Honda Accord

mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by blue_aviators View Post
    nice spec-v

but the tints look good
    thats not a spec-v bloood

about to get me some volk te-37's on that hoe.
    Batal Lebnan

DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10) DSMdude is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^^ Still rockin the ka? Throw an rb25 in that bitch

mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50) mayhore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha yeah i plan on staying ka and boosting it. good low end torque and high end boost. i don't see why everyone goes sr.
    rb would cost too much haha.
    Last edited by mayhore; 01-21-2010 at 09:38 PM.
    Batal Lebnan

Originally Posted by mayhore View Post
    haha yeah i plan on staying ka and boosting it. good low end torque and high end boost. i don't see why everyone goes sr.
    rb would cost too much haha.
    Yeah I would much rather have a ka-t setup than an sr. Aluminum blocks are useless imo.

"i thought you had a dsm so i didnt even open the link. but i did it anyways and DAMN!

sexy evo brah"

haha not my evo lol. That's just the other "post your ride" thread

yeah haha.

some mexican driving an ej1 at my school wanted to race me for pinks on the 1st day of the semester. obviously i told him to fu.ck off and go be one with his ricemobile. then he pulled up behind me as i merged on the highway and did a ricer flyby. i dropped it into 3d and quickly pulled on him.

i asked him for his pink slip the next day hahaha. i'm stock atm btw.

/ranndomstory
    Batal Lebnan

Here is what I drive anyway:

Daily driver:

Track monster (In progress)

Weekend/summer car/chick magnet: Don't have any good pics of it :/

damn dude lovin the Z

what are your plans for the laser?

idk if we have those down here lol.

lol i thought u started the other car thread and the evo was yours.

didnt read :P
    Batal Lebnan

damn dude lovin the Z

what are your plans for the laser?

idk if we have those down here lol.

lol i thought u started the other car thread and the evo was yours.

didnt read :P
    haha thanks man, z's are pretty rare up here

i'm building the laser for autocross/ quarter mile. Unfortunately i haven't had a chance to track it even once, blew out the hg 40kms after i put everything back together.
    Mods so far:
    550cc injectors
    255lph fuel pump
    aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
    evo 2 turbo
    fmic
    mbc set at ~18psi
    rebuilt head
    mls head gasket
    arp headstuds
    3" downpipe
    gutted interior
    Theres probably more that i'm forgetting

lol if i can get it up and running for this season, I'm hoping for high twelves.

hahaha good luck sir!

i ran into a curb and bent a tie rod and broke a strut so its just sittin in the front of my house and im debating on weather or not to keep the rims on hold and get some coils instead of new struts or just get an oem strut and get the volks.
    Batal Lebnan

hahaha good luck sir!

i ran into a curb and bent a tie rod and broke a strut so its just sittin in the front of my house and im debating on weather or not to keep the rims on hold and get some coils instead of new struts or just get an oem strut and get the volks.
    I'd go with coilovers. Aesthetic mods like rims etc always come last for me. You could probably find a decent set of rotas for pretty cheap though. My buddy spent well over $1000 on some work rims for his 240 and the car isn't even roadworthy yet haha, now he regrets it.

haha, i was thinking that same.
    we'll see!
    Batal Lebnan

Originally Posted by blue_aviators View Post
    nice spec-v

but the tints look good
    Wish it was a spec-v
    and
    Brah u srs?

1)They're sexy as hell
    2)They're the lightest rims you can buy on the market right now.
    3)They're the last set in America sold in retail now (or rather WERE)

Winner : 5zigen fn01r-c black polish BIAAAAAAAATCH

OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Daily driver:

Project:
    Excuses don't make champions

Bulking to 220

Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chronic23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    nice 1gs bro

ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezrafitch1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    01 Odyssey, will take pics later. used to be a 95 Accord but that got effed up so i upgraded to the odyssey

Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500) Number_S3ven is not very helpful. (-500)
    reserved, just finished painting my car exterior

dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000) dsuhiti is just really nice. (+1000)

U MAD?!

captinfocker will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinfocker will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinfocker will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinfocker will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinfocker will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinfocker will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinfocker will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinfocker will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinfocker will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinfocker will become famous soon enough. (+50) captinfocker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    @onmywhey nice stangs, what you planning on doing to the vert

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by captinfocker View Post
    @onmywhey nice stangs, what you planning on doing to the vert
    Real late response but I thought I'd respond anyway haha. I'm going to do a m112 conversion to it. The m112 is the supercharger that came on the 03/04 cobras. Then I'm probably going to swap out the IRS for a straight axle(better for drag.) Paint job is #1 priority though.
    Excuses don't make champions

Bulking to 220