simonsmith06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) simonsmith06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eating carbs after a certain time of day?

For all you guys who have succussfully completed a cut...

Should i not be eating carbs after a certain time of day? I read all different things across the net.

No carbs after a certain time?
    only complex?
    what time?
    only after a workout?

Cheers

joey-nac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joey-nac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joey-nac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joey-nac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joey-nac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joey-nac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joey-nac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joey-nac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joey-nac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joey-nac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) joey-nac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This one gets me too. I have read a lot of different theorys about when to stop eating carbs only complex carbs after a certain point, etc, etc. For those who have had success did you limit carbs after a certain point in the day? Or did you eat a carb with every meal during the day.

As of right now I'm trying to stay very balanced and have a carb with every meal and it is working well for me. I am just wondering in case I hit a wall I will know what to try next.

I'll eat your banana. BananaBoy's Avatar
    BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by joey-nac View Post
    This one gets me too. I have read a lot of different theorys about when to stop eating carbs only complex carbs after a certain point, etc, etc. For those who have had success did you limit carbs after a certain point in the day? Or did you eat a carb with every meal during the day.

As of right now I'm trying to stay very balanced and have a carb with every meal and it is working well for me. I am just wondering in case I hit a wall I will know what to try next.
    As long as you're at a calorie deficit you really should not hit a wall, if anything you might need to lower it even more. (If you hit a plateau)

BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigBoyAdd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BananaBoy View Post
    As long as you're at a calorie deficit you really should not hit a wall, if anything you might need to lower it even more. (If you hit a plateau)
    When you where cutting how low did you go with the kcals ???
    My cutting log:
    -----------------------------------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=513460853#post513460853

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by simonsmith06 View Post
    For all you guys who have succussfully completed a cut...

Should i not be eating carbs after a certain time of day? I read all different things across the net.

No carbs after a certain time?
    only complex?
    what time?
    only after a workout?

Cheers
    ABSOLUTE LOAD OF BULLSHYTE.

Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everyone knows that when the sun goes down, the fat demons awaken in your body just waiting for you to enjoy some carbs. When the carbs enter your body, the hunt is on. Like a pack of rabid convicts chasing a young lady through the streets with less-than-honorable intentions, the fat demons sweep through your body adding inches and stealing muscle definition in their wake. When it's all over, you end up resembling Louie Anderson all because you had to have that handful of pretzels.

...or it could just be that weight loss is dependent on cals in vs. cals out. I'm not a doctor, after all.
    "You show me someone who got fat eating fruit and I'll show you someone with a deep fryer and too much time on their hands."

Y.K.K.M.M.F.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just eat square meals all day and dont overthink it.

I did and lost 130 lbs.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darkshinez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm doing a low carb diet (100-130g/day) and prefer to have the majority of my carbs in the morning and post workout. by about 5pm, I have usually gotten to that amount so I don't usually have any carbs after that. It has worked well for me so far, but everyone is different.
    For my part there is only the traveling on paths that have heart, on any path that may have heart. There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge is to traverse its full length.

rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rat_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Just eat square meals all day and dont overthink it.

I did and lost 130 lbs.
    Exactly people over think on carbs I lost 100lbs and I am still currently cutting I eat carbs all the time as long as your on a calorie deficit and your diet is good carbs won't harm you.

cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Calories in vs. calories out. Enough said...

nuthin but a gbone thang gbone74's Avatar
    gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000) gbone74 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rat_boy View Post
    Exactly people over think on carbs I lost 100lbs and I am still currently cutting I eat carbs all the time as long as your on a calorie deficit and your diet is good carbs won't harm you.
    same here people need to see the big picture not the minutia
    You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

David Brent: 'If you want the rainbow, you got to put up with the rain'. Do you know which philosopher
    said that? Dolly Parton. And people say she's just a big pair of tits.

4th jun 2008-342lbs
    21st may 2009-186lbs

cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gbone74 View Post
    same here people need to see the big picture not the minutia
    Yeah, I got caught up in all the counting and trying to get everything perfect and I really burned myself out. Now I just use FitDay and make sure I meet my caloric needs and my percentages are as close to 40/40/20 as possible. As long as I am eating the right foods and working my butt off in the gym, I will get there.

-SBGYM- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

I also have released the bro-science demons and am living in carb heaven.
    Its 2009....a new year....a new beginning, and time to unleash the internal beast that has been the thorn in my side and consuming my confidence and self esteem for years. I will use the internal surge of flaming anger and intensity to fuel every workout, wisdom in every meal and as a result...each day a part the beast will be destroyed.

I'll eat your banana. BananaBoy's Avatar
    BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BigBoyAdd View Post
    When you where cutting how low did you go with the kcals ???
    Lowest I went was 1600 something cals and was full the whole day. Guess I am lucky, my body seems to love cutting.

black_z has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    4:03 PM is the DEADLINE!!! One second after that and you gain 1 oz of fat for every gram of carbohydrates!!1