gotigers54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

urine analysis help;

so my buddy just got out of jail, and he wants to know if ashwagandha or tribulus will make you fail a urine analysis for any reason. Thanx

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well since the search is now updated and fixed, you may find that it works well. Good luck!

gotigers54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    umm how is that going to help me? there aren't exactly a lot of threads on urine analysis especially ashwagandha, so I hoping someone who knew what they were talking about would reply. thanx

Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol, there's lots of questions asking about this. I've seen quite a few since I've been a member.
    The tests will not show up on a standard piss test and it's doubtful they would even show up on blood tests for hormones

v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000) v4lu3s is just really nice. (+1000)
    once someone shows that those supplements actually do something that changes blood or urine content I would like to know.

Originally Posted by v4lu3s View Post
    once someone shows that those supplements actually do something that changes blood or urine content I would like to know.
    Well what type of test are you taking? About 99% of civilian piss tests do not check for hormones. Plus, tribulus is arguably potent enough to alter anything but the cost of your piss.
    EDIT: The reason they don't test for hormones is because the cost is extremely higher than just testing for the more common drugs like *******, weed, opium, etc. I would take about 5 times the normal dose, go in for the test and not worry one ounce. I'd worry more about driving in the rain than pissing positive for anything (which doesn't say much, imo).
    Last edited by Beejis60; 04-05-2007 at 09:19 PM.

BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500) BigHulkHogan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yep, it's just WAY too expensive to test for hormones/steroids....
    Someone on here said it costs like $500...or $300 per person to test for Steroids???(dont know if that's exactly right or not...but I know it's expensive)

Standard piss test checks for Coke, Pot, Heroin, other Opiates, Meth...etc.
    I've heard Ephedrine can pull a Positive Result from a piss test and comes up as Speed(methamphetamine...) However speed/ephedrine is out of your piss the Same day or Next day....

BTW: Not to change the subject, but does anyone know if standard drug tests will show up ********,Vicodin or other prescription drugs?? I know they only stay in your system 1 to 3 days anyways....but I was just curious.
    I was lead to believe that THEY show up as Heroin(since it's the same thing technically...)

Can anyone confirm this?
    "Yea....That's what SHE SAID!!!"

"In the wild, there is no healthcare. In the wild healthcare is 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me, and I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion. You're dead."

"Obama can eat **** and die for all I care! He's just a black Hitler in disguise...and americans IQ level just dropped for electing him!"

Originally Posted by BigHulkHogan View Post
    Someone on here said it costs like $500...or $300 per person to test for Steroids???(dont know if that's exactly right or not...but I know it's expensive)

I've heard Ephedrine can pull a Positive Result from a piss test and comes up as Speed(methamphetamine...) However speed/ephedrine is out of your piss the Same day or Next day....

BTW: Not to change the subject, but does anyone know if standard drug tests will show up ********,Vicodin or other prescription drugs?? I know they only stay in your system 1 to 3 days anyways....but I was just curious.
    I was lead to believe that THEY show up as Heroin(since it's the same thing technically...)

Can anyone confirm this?
    As of a year or two ago, it cost around $300. I think that this thread needs to be a sticky or just scrolling across the top or something. This question comes up way too often.

Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000) Tucdaddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gotigers54 View Post
    so my buddy just got out of jail, and he wants to know if ashwagandha or tribulus will make you fail a urine analysis for any reason. Thanx
    I don't know what ashwagandha is, but tribulus exerts its effect by increasing LH production, thereby promoting increased testosterone production by the leydig cells in the testes. There is no way that will show up on any sort of drug screen. As for the ashwagandha, I have no idea...

Originally Posted by Tucdaddy View Post
    I don't know what ashwagandha is, but tribulus exerts its effect by increasing LH production, thereby promoting increased testosterone production by the leydig cells in the testes. There is no way that will show up on any sort of drug screen. As for the ashwagandha, I have no idea...
    Ashwagandha is just that dude sneezing and hitting the keyboard at the same time

wil_rusler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BigHulkHogan View Post

Can anyone confirm this?
    The reason that synthetic opiate painkillers work is that they activate the same neuro receptors as real opiates like heroin. The reason they are able to stimulate those receptors is because their chemical structures are very similiar and so they will have very similar products of metabolism in the urine which will give you the positive and even though the drug itself is metabolized relatively quickly the products of metabolism can stay in the body for as long as thirty days in some individuals.

Short answer: Yes, Vicodin, ********, Oxycodone, Oxycontin, Tylenol 3, Loritab and any other codeine based opiate will pop on a drug test
    Submariners go in deeper and stay in longer than any other men on earth, and we look good doin' it.

dwolfe1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    poppy seed bagels will show up too, as opiates i believe.

Frankfurtvr4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankfurtvr4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankfurtvr4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankfurtvr4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankfurtvr4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wil_rusler View Post
    The reason that synthetic opiate painkillers work is that they activate the same neuro receptors as real opiates like heroin. The reason they are able to stimulate those receptors is because their chemical structures are very similiar and so they will have very similar products of metabolism in the urine which will give you the positive and even though the drug itself is metabolized relatively quickly the products of metabolism can stay in the body for as long as thirty days in some individuals.

Short answer: Yes, Vicodin, ********, Oxycodone, Oxycontin, Tylenol 3, Loritab and any other codeine based opiate will pop on a drug test
    Right on the money. I work for a very large government organization with lots of tanks and guns and cool **** like that. We cannot afford to a tweeker rolling down the street in an M1A1 looking for the five o'clock free crack giveaway.

One of my additional jobs is to run the drug testing program in my unit. I have been doing it for a couple of years and only seen one test for steriods given and that was after we found them in the dudes room. The test has to go to a different lab and cost alot more than the normal test. However, if it shows up on an Olympic screen it will show up in ours. But I can't think of any state or federal organization that would go to the extreme testing end to test for roids without probable cause. That being said, oppiates the other poster mentioned of course will show. I don't know about the 30 residiual window though. As I recall that is a bit on the long side.

Frankfurtvr4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankfurtvr4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankfurtvr4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankfurtvr4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Frankfurtvr4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dwolfe1985 View Post
    poppy seed bagels will show up too, as opiates i believe.
    By the time you ate that many poppy seed bagels you would be the size of 80's Oprah.

Suffers from mazophilia RavensFan2k3's Avatar
    RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RavensFan2k3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tucdaddy View Post
    so if one get a blood test to check hormones and they took tribulus, it would show as their test levels being alittle higher, not that they are taking something right? How long would it take without taking something like tribulus, to get test levels back to normal so when getting a blood test it would be testing one's true levels?
    Ravens fan and Gators fan 4 life

***Florida Gators Crew***