Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Muscle Pharm Recon and Combat Powder

Directions say to take these right after a workout, that's a lot of liquids and I don't think they'd mix well together.. what do you guys think? I was just looking at the Muscle Pharm Mass Stack because of all positive reviews ;D

Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Barkwood has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone know how to stack these?

mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000)
    I take recon immediatley post workout and then wait about 20/30 minutes and take two scoops of combat.

Originally Posted by mejiaiii View Post
    I take recon immediatley post workout and then wait about 20/30 minutes and take two scoops of combat.
    I would think to take the protein first, hmm, thanks man!

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Barkwood View Post
    I would think to take the protein first, hmm, thanks man!
    In all honesty... I would only suggest getting Assault+Recon...
    There's cheaper protein out there. I would suggest taking Combat at night but just 100% Whey after your workout but same instructions. Recon immediately after and then protein...
    I normally take recon as I'm driving home from the gym and then I take protein once I get home.

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    In all honesty... I would only suggest getting Assault+Recon...
    There's cheaper protein out there. I would suggest taking Combat at night but just 100% Whey after your workout but same instructions. Recon immediately after and then protein...
    I normally take recon as I'm driving home from the gym and then I take protein once I get home.
    Studies has shown that a Whey/Casein combo protein post workout will yeild superior results to a whey alone protein which makes Combat a great choice. OP, like mejiaiii stated, take the recon immediately after your workout and then the combat 30 minutes later. I agree with you that Combat is also a good choice for a nighttime before bed shake.

mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000) mejiaiii is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SupremeMMA View Post
    Studies has shown that a Whey/Casein combo protein post workout will yeild superior results to a whey alone protein which makes Combat a great choice. OP, like mejiaiii stated, take the recon immediately after your workout and then the combat 30 minutes later. I agree with you that Combat is also a good choice for a nighttime before bed shake.
    Yeah Supreme, its been working great for me just like that. If you can afford its a great stack.

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SupremeMMA View Post
    Oh I wasn't aware of this... Thank you. Do you have any links to those studies so I can read up?