Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i agree with some of the points janky's making, but the world is not the way you want it to be man. in the real world, the percentage of girls who are highly promiscuous and do not have either..

daddy issues
    low self-esteem
    lack of committment
    an STD
    a healthy mix of those things^

..is extremely slim. there may be that perfect promiscuous girl out there who has none of those things, but i'm not gonna waste my time looking for her and most guys won't either.

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fiz-iks View Post
    I have seriously never heard of a guy turning down sex because "he didn't want to be known as a slut". It just doesn't happen.
    Brb never hearing about abstinence clubs.

Brb never hearing about guys saving themselves for marriage.

(Damn, I really am sounding like kind of an ass... lol.)

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly who cares if a girl is a slut. Oh your not looking for a slut? Then keep trucking no reason to judge her because she is not what your looking for in a mate. The person who usually calls a girl a slut and "Less of a human" or turns down a girl for being a slut is the same idiot who would bitch if a woman automatically disqualified him because he made less than 40k a year. People have preferences just because my preferences are not the same as yours or the next person doesnt make me wrong. I rather judge a woman for other **** she has done in her life.

BTW quit trying to make excuses for women's sexual behavior example "Oh must be a daddy issue" STFU and move on. What trips me out if the idiots who will bang a slut but not date one...What kind of ****ing sense does that make

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by xb28k View Post
    Personally I don't care with how many different guys a girl has slept. If she didn't sleep around while being in a relatonship, used protection and has no STD's I couldn't care less.

If I had the opportunity to get laid whenever I want wherever I want I'd be in the triple digits at least. To be honest I have a hard time understanding why women don't sleep around more.
    Not speaking from experience here, but a lot of guys seem to be complaining about their women/girlfriends not caring about sex enough. I guess this wouldn't be a problem with a slut since she's ovbiously interested in sex and probably tends to be more open-minded in the bedroom.

Although my opinion on sluts will probably change once I get into a relationship and the girl cheats on me.

Real sht. That's all I'm saying. Everyone is so quick to be like BOOOO SLUTS ARE WORTHLESS but given the opportunity, we'd all be just as indulgent with women.

And fwiw, it didn't change my opinion on them at all. In fact, most (if not all) of the girls that have cheated on me claimed to have only been with a couple guys.

Originally Posted by SwayWay View Post
    wow not worth reading this whole thread. Basically a women whose slept around alot has low charcter and more likely only worth a pump/dump. There's a reason why other guys just used her a as a cum dumpster. /thread
    It's incredibly hard for me to extract any validity from your response when you're completely unwilling to discuss any of the facts at hand. Blatantly ejaculating your opinion without any merit or logical reasoning behind it immediately lowers its relevance.

Perhaps at least skimming would provide you with a better knowledge of the discussion at hand. Obtaining that would most likely allow you to put forth a worthy contribution, or possibly even take something with you that could further your own personal knowledge.

Originally Posted by Ecnewyx View Post
    (Dr. Watson was a military doctor with an unsuccessful private practice who was unable to maintain a relationship with his wife, even though she was a "nice girl". His powers of deduction were also considered inadequate. The more you know!)

And I don't really have an explanation because I don't think (and I know you don't think) there is a blanket rule. If I wanted to be an ass about it I would suggest that despite your proclamation that you have maintained relatively long and faithful relationships in the past, you are not currently married nor have you ever been married. Perhaps it's because you're a slut and unable to commit to a single person for life. Also they sensed your sluttiness and likelihood to stray so they acted upon it first, as women are wont to do.

In any case, I am not a big believer that people can change so if I had to align myself with one of the two sides I would pick the "leopards can't change their spots" argument re: sluts.

Low-carb diet + cutting.
    maaaaaaaaaaan. I forget you're smarter than me hahah.
    You're entirely right though. I am not married. The women I dated cheated. I left because that is an act I refuse to forgive - especially seeing how I hold validity in my own faithfulness. I demand that from a partner as well.
    To argue that they cheated because they suspected me of doing so would be erroneous and somewhat blindly generalized.
    I don't behave in a manner conducive to wanting outside interactions with females when I'm in a relationship.

If a girl believed that I was a slut (which I can understand) and was not ok with that, she should simply leave me to pursue a less experienced man. Playing a "gf" role while believing deep down that her own slutting is justified by my past is ludicrous and cause for immediate termination of the relationship.

Perhaps I'm more secure than all women and they can't come to grips with it? lol who knows

Originally Posted by Atlas_Army View Post
    I don't think I see anything with a sexually promiscuous female. I don't mind a woman who is a well seasoned salad, even if the seasoning does not bor its origins from myself

I find that many guys are intimidated by women with more sexual prowess, this is why many guys look for virgins which in my opinion is ridiculous.
    Yep.
    I think it's just this ancestral passing-down of old-school beliefs. It's so easy to subscribe to the plethora of bullsht thrown in your face.
    "If a girl has sex shes a slut!" "Never talk to sluts they're all horrible people and cheaters that should burn!" "Good girls are in church, sluts go to clubs!" etc. etc. etc.

Keep in mind folks that these theories were popular during an era where women couldn't vote or drive either. This was also an era that segregated by color and was heavily dictated by religion.

I prefer to adapt my beliefs to the life I live and what I see around me. At least to me that's tangible and worth believing in
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brb never hearing about abstinence clubs.

Brb never hearing about guys saving themselves for marriage.

(Damn, I really am sounding like kind of an ass... lol.)
    Exactly...they aren't turning down sex because they don't want to look like a slut. It's because of another reason.

Picture if every guy had no problems attracting/sleeping with women. Wouldn't he do it as much as he could? The cutie in line at starbucks, the milf at subway, the 18 year old high school grad on the bus. If a "normal" (I know I know, subjective, but let's exclude the extremists for a minute) guy could have sex as much as he wanted to, he would.

Can you really blame a girl for being a slut? I mean sex feels pretty good, so if you could have it as much as you wanted, wouldn't you?
    *Strong Everything 2018 Champion*

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Exactly...they aren't turning down sex because they don't want to look like a slut. It's because of another reason.
    Wut? I never said it was because he didn't want to "look like a slut". I suggested that because a guy wasn't a slut for some subjective standard he would therefore hold women to a similar standard. And if a guy felt, as you seem to, that having lots of sex with many different partners is great... then of course he wouldn't care if a woman felt the same. Or just be a tremendous hypocrite.

Picture if every guy had no problems attracting/sleeping with women. Wouldn't he do it as much as he could?
    Not... if he was saving himself for marriage or something, which was my original point. Or his religion forbade it. Or his culture forbade it. Or, in response to your original post, if he couldn't attract women because he was non-social. All reasons not dealing with a fear of being able to satisfy a slut, as your original post suggested.

Can you really blame a girl for being a slut? I mean sex feels pretty good, so if you could have it as much as you wanted, wouldn't you?
    Not an issue of blame. Janky's only question was whether or not it'd be a factor in some sort of date-worthy/marriage-worthy vetting process. I'm also probably not the right person to ask about that, even rhetorically.

---

Back on topic NAO!

ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ajn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ImFromDuval View Post
    What trips me out if the idiots who will bang a slut but not date one...What kind of ****ing sense does that make
    you serious brah?

xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50) xb28k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hate sluts.
    Honestly who cares if a girl is a slut.
    Strong sarcasm?

SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I agree 100% with everything you said janky.

I have the opinion that yes sluts ate easier to sleep with but it doesn't remove them from potential RShip. The fear tho is how are we 100% certain they are done with their promiscious past???

I for one was a manwhore and wanted a rship and when I got one I quickly found that I wasn't ready to be monogomous. (rship with exfiance)

finally when I was ready I had this pretty girl (towns bicycle) whom was forcing me practically into a rship. I finally gave in and said yes. 3mobths down the road she wanted to be single again.

So no I don't auto eliminate a slut but it's hard to determine If she's over that phase. But then again I would choose an exslut as a partner over some innocent girl who has a chance to get into that phase down the road.

Originally Posted by xb28k View Post
    Strong sarcasm?
    ya cuz he is a slut lol

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ajn View Post
    you serious brah?
    Why bang a slut but not date them? Shouldnt you just not **** with them period?

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    A guy who isn't a slut for whatever reason? Where are all these guys that are turning down sex because of moral reasons? I can understand being in a relationship (but that's cheating, not being a slut)

I have seriously never heard of a guy turning down sex because "he didn't want to be known as a slut". It just doesn't happen.
    It's pretty effing rare. lol

Originally Posted by ajn View Post
    i agree with some of the points janky's making, but the world is not the way you want it to be man. in the real world, the percentage of girls who are highly promiscuous and do not have either..

daddy issues
    low self-esteem
    lack of committment
    an STD
    a healthy mix of those things^

..is extremely slim. there may be that perfect promiscuous girl out there who has none of those things, but i'm not gonna waste my time looking for her and most guys won't either.
    Sure. You're right.
    But again, those are all prevalent in women who HAVEN'T slept with a lot of men as well!

All I'm questioning is the correlation between a woman (or man for that matter)'s sexual past and the ability for them to be potential relationship material.

Some women who grew up getting beat and molested are hella insecure and psycho as fck! While they may have abstained from sex (probably due to a FEAR of it) they may also be the type to put tracking devices on you or physically attack you if you come home 30 minutes late... or drive to the bar you're at with your buddies and smash a glass in your face.

Is that any better? lol

Honestly who cares if a girl is a slut. Oh your not looking for a slut? Then keep trucking no reason to judge her because she is not what your looking for in a mate. The person who usually calls a girl a slut and "Less of a human" or turns down a girl for being a slut is the same idiot who would bitch if a woman automatically disqualified him because he made less than 40k a year. People have preferences just because my preferences are not the same as yours or the next person doesnt make me wrong. I rather judge a woman for other **** she has done in her life.

BTW quit trying to make excuses for women's sexual behavior example "Oh must be a daddy issue" STFU and move on. What trips me out if the idiots who will bang a slut but not date one...What kind of ****ing sense does that make
    So many things right with this post.
    If only I could have it bronzed.

Too many people creating standards they can't abide by themselves lol.

Picture if every guy had no problems attracting/sleeping with women. Wouldn't he do it as much as he could? The cutie in line at starbucks, the milf at subway, the 18 year old high school grad on the bus. If a "normal" (I know I know, subjective, but let's exclude the extremists for a minute) guy could have sex as much as he wanted to, he would.

Yep. And I did.

If anything it makes you realize how unimportant it really is, and you end up craving something serious MORE.

Seriously. You go to work and make coffee everyday... after a year would you really be excited if your friend was like "LETS GO TO STARBUCKS!"
    fck no!
    you'd be like "ugh.. yea.. fine.. its good and all... but eh.. why not a smoothie or something?!?!"
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

What I'd really like to know -

Out of all the guys who are saying whores are terrible...

how many of you HONESTLY DEEP DOWN would really turn down a porn shoot with 2 hot ass girls and a $1500 check?

Srsly.

You don't have to answer here - inside you know your answer already.

Just think about it.
    Common Sense Crew

KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KoHuskie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Practice makes purpose. Virgins are awesome (only have ever had 1) and then there is the rest of them.

Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiz-iks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Back on topic NAO!
    okkkk you've got me!

Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Yep. And I did.

If anything it makes you realize how unimportant it really is, and you end up craving something serious MORE.

Seriously. You go to work and make coffee everyday... after a year would you really be excited if your friend was like "LETS GO TO STARBUCKS!"
    fck no!
    you'd be like "ugh.. yea.. fine.. its good and all... but eh.. why not a smoothie or something?!?!"
    Ahh but you aren't normal janks, the average AFC would jump at any chance he had to have sex with someone he found attractive. Of course, like you suggested, he'd get tired of it eventually, and so do most girls.
    *Strong Everything 2018 Champion*

G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I try not to call girls sluts, it makes it harder for us to get some

At this point in my life, I couldn't care less about a girl's sexual past, I'm just happy to get laid. I have knowingly slept with girls who have been NOTORIOUSLY slutty (I'm talking gangbangs here) To me, these sluts are just a wet hole to plunder until I nut on their face and leave. However, I'm usually disgusted with myself after I clean up. Lulz

On the real though, I will respect a promiscuous girl who is safe, responsible, and honest about her sex life. They are just so rare.

Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why though?

Why pass on 50+. Because thats 10 more than Ive been with.

j/k. Im not insecure or prude. I dont judge women by how many men they sleep with. I actually agree with the idea that I girl that has had her fun is less likely to cheat.......and thats just from experience with people I know. I know a LOT of reformed sluts.

When I say "had their fun" I dont mean going out looking for a different cock every weekend though.Theyre usually fake, needy, and think theyre queen schit of turd mountain because they can wrap dudes around their finger. And they all have committment issues or STDs.
    Last edited by Autopilot; 07-15-2010 at 01:15 PM.

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What I'd really like to know -

Out of all the guys who are saying whores are terrible...

how many of you HONESTLY DEEP DOWN would really turn down a porn shoot with 2 hot ass girls and a $1500 check?

Srsly.

You don't have to answer here - inside you know your answer already.

Just think about it.
    You don't think our internal "wiring" is a bit different though?

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    "I'm not that type of girl"

30 seconds later I'm plowing her in some random bushes.

Originally Posted by SteelCrayon View Post
    I agree 100% with everything you said janky.

I have the opinion that yes sluts ate easier to sleep with but it doesn't remove them from potential RShip. The fear tho is how are we 100% certain they are done with their promiscious past???

I for one was a manwhore and wanted a rship and when I got one I quickly found that I wasn't ready to be monogomous. (rship with exfiance)

finally when I was ready I had this pretty girl (towns bicycle) whom was forcing me practically into a rship. I finally gave in and said yes. 3mobths down the road she wanted to be single again.

So no I don't auto eliminate a slut but it's hard to determine If she's over that phase. But then again I would choose an exslut as a partner over some innocent girl who has a chance to get into that phase down the road.
    Yeah. Well, we obviously wouldn't leave out the essential screening processes first

I'm just saying - hypothetically if you met the coolest, most honest, down-to-earth, hot ass girl ever... then found out she's been gangbanged and fcked like 40-50 guys..

would it really matter?

I guess time frames would factor in here too - if she was doing this stuff last week then yea, I'd be more skeptical.
    If it were a couple years ago, I wouldn't give a sht.

Originally Posted by KoHuskie View Post
    Practice makes purpose. Virgins are awesome (only have ever had 1) and then there is the rest of them.
    See, and I don't like virgins. If a girl tells me she's a virgin it's an instant turn off.
    To me, Virgin = sucks in bed, will be insecure, afraid, timid, won't let me do anything remotely freaky, etc.

Do not want.

Originally Posted by G-Profit View Post
    I try not to call girls sluts, it makes it harder for us to get some

At this point in my life, I couldn't care less about a girl's sexual past, I'm just happy to get laid. I have knowingly slept with girls who have been NOTORIOUSLY slutty (I'm talking gangbangs here) To me, these sluts are just a wet hole to plunder until I nut on their face and leave. However, I'm usually disgusted with myself after I clean up. Lulz

On the real though, I will respect a promiscuous girl who is safe, responsible, and honest about her sex life. They are just so rare.
    Well, good honest girls are rare period.

Originally Posted by Autopilot View Post
    Why pass on 50+. Because thats 10 more than Ive been with.

j/k. Im not insecure or prude. I dont judge women by how many men they sleep with. I actually agree with the idea that I girl that has had her fun is less likely to cheat.......and thats just from experience with people I know. I know a LOT of reformed sluts.

When I say "had their fun" I dont mean going out looking for a different cock every weekend though.Theyre usually fake, needy, and think theyre queen schit of turd mountain because they can wrap dudes around their finger. And they all have committment issues or STDs.
    Yeah. See, I personally try to avoid those girls anyway. That whole character is an instant turn off and screams out "dramatics" lol
    Although, again, if I met the coolest one ever, I wouldn't rule her out because of it - I'd just screen her a little more cautiously hahaha

Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    You don't think our internal "wiring" is a bit different though?
    Men V. women?

Not much, no.
    The more I discuss this stuff with people the more it seems we're really on the same wavelength, we just go through different processes.
    I guess we could argue the biological standpoint that women are to bear children and keep a steady home.. men are to procreate..protect etc.

But that hardly holds much relevance today.

I honestly believe that if it were as easy for men to get pussy as it is for women to get dick, we'd be EQUAL.
    There'd be those who over-indulge and those who abstain, the only real difference would be our attitudes towards it.

A lot of girls seem to have a more "Sex is just an act" mindset. Or, the ones who "try to be good" commonly say "bj's aren't sex" which is just a lesser version...

Oddly enough it seems that the women have an easier time differentiating the act from the emotion. Men seem to hold more of this "importance" rhetoric. Probably due to the fact that we don't have the same accessibility to it that women do.

the only thing women seem to be concerned with re; sex is their reputation lol
    Common Sense Crew

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Topic is flawed because all women are sluts...and I love sluts.

Originally Posted by Piranha89 View Post

Of course she's not None of them are!

Why even ask the question you can already predict the answer to?
    Common Sense Crew

Farting in your elevator TDmuscle25's Avatar
    TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

so true
    "Shove a lobster up your a$$. Hard Body!" -cell-tech-ABUSE
    The Legion of Good Samaritans.
    I rep and neg back
    "Lol I'd say on average it's 2-3, I have a really high sex drive and access to porn 24/7 so the sky's the limit some days."

Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

My buddy was banging this chick. He had her bring a friend out one night and had me go with him. The friend straight up told me at the beginning of the night that she didnt come to sleep with me......and if I thought I was going to get any I was going to be very disappointed. About 3 hours later we were in a hotel room. My buddy was banging his fb in one bed and I was drilling her friend in the other.

Never talked to her again.

Farting in your elevator TDmuscle25's Avatar
    TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TDmuscle25 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My buddy was banging this chick. He had her bring a friend out one night and had me go with him. The friend straight up told me at the beginning of the night that she didnt come to sleep with me......and if I thought I was going to get any I was going to be very disappointed. About 3 hours later we were in a hotel room. My buddy was banging his fb in one bed and I was drilling her friend in the other.

lol girls
    "Shove a lobster up your a$$. Hard Body!" -cell-tech-ABUSE
    The Legion of Good Samaritans.
    I rep and neg back
    "Lol I'd say on average it's 2-3, I have a really high sex drive and access to porn 24/7 so the sky's the limit some days."

LOL.

I've come to realize that "I'm not going to fck you" roughly translates to "I'm considering fcking you.. play your cards well sir"

I always laugh and go "I call bullsht!"
    or just go "Waaaaaaat!!!! I'm not like that!! OMFG I don't even know you!! We just met!" and just lol it off.
    Give em a taste of their own medicine
    Common Sense Crew

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well, to kick this off - sleeping with a rock star implies a woman's desire to obtain social status. That's actually neither a male nor female trait, but a human one. We all wanna be famous - or know someone famous - or whatever the case may be.

So having said that, i feel like the majority of your point stems from a belief that women value a man with experience, and shun those lacking it. I agree whole-heartedly. I also believe this again relates directly to their status obsession. A virgin is a creepy, unwanted, funny looking, loner. Who wants that? No one! So neither do they!
    An experienced man (to some extent, mind you) is desirable by her peers, therefore she has to beat out her peers to obtain him and win the ever-so-important status battle.

I also agree that men put more of a value on finding someone who will ultimately be loyal. I don't however see a correlation to how a woman's sexual past would negotiate her ability to be faithful. How exactly is indulging sexual behavior a display of poor judgement? What makes sexual intercourse something to be frowned upon or looked at negatively?
    You could argue that a woman getting shtfaced and having 3 guys bang her is deplorable behavior, yet I find it hard to believe if ANY male here got drunk with 3 girls and they all wanted to take turns riding his cock, that he'd turn it down.

We can further debate supply v. demand if that's where you'd like to go next

Psychological dysfunctions... meh... I won't argue that one

As for your dating porn stars analogy, porn is actually a multi-billion dollar enterprise and adult video conventions attract ridiculous amounts of men hoping to at least get an AUTOGRAPH or PAY for a picture with porn stars.
    So much for not "lining up to date them" lol...

To me, sex IS just sex. Your ability (or a woman's) to differentiate a sweaty, clumsy activity and something substantial and emotionally worthwhile is what creates your character.
    Not how many dicks you've had in your holes or how many holes your dicks been in.

Despite your opinion asserted as fact (without any examples to demonstrate the validity of that point of view) men are not social status chasers.

The same men who want to **** Miley Cyrus also want to **** the anonymous girls in the ******** threads.

It's their status as nubile little whores that captivates men, not any level of fame.

Furthermore, what guy on a dating site puts: must have a job, car, not live with the parents, etc.? Almost none, instead it's more like to be "No fatties."

A dude will date an unemployed girl that lives with mommy and daddy is she's smokin' hot.

And there are plenty of rich, famous bitches that dudes will not ****. I.e. Liza Minelli, that fat black bitch from American Idol, Precious, etc.

Lining up to get someone's autograph is not the same as lining up to take her home to mom. Also, the type of guys that go to those things are sad losers who think they might get some by being in the presence of porn stars.

The correlation between loyalty (or a lack thereof) and promiscuity is summed up quite nicely by your last paragraph. If sex is just sex then it doesn't mean much and is just a clumsy activity (you spyin' on me, brah?) doing it with someone else isn't that big of a deal. "It's just a one time thing...it doesn't matter" *insert other b.s women tell themselves*

The problem is when you catch a woman you gave your heart to getting throttled by the pool boy when you came home from work early one day to surprise her, the sex suddenly means a whole hell of a lot.

Logic would seem to dictate to me that the person with the cavalier attitude is more likely to engage in it with other people than the girl who views sex as a much more meaningful experience.

MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BroGetEm View Post
    You don't think a girl who's been banging a different guy every week for the last five years is going to have more trouble keeping her dick in her pants than a girl who's only slept with three guys, all long-term relationships? Please. Sluts are sluts because they either love new and exciting sexual conquests (in which case, they'll get tired of you and cheat) or because they love the attention/influence over many men (in which case, they'll get insecure about your relationship at some point and cheat). Dating a slut is just asking for trouble. There may be a reformed slut here or there, but it's a rare find and not worth the risk. The best GF/Wife is a woman who has never had a one night stand and has only slept with men she's had a relationship with.

Your "enlightened, liberal new-age understanding" and thus, trust of sluts is completely unjustified.
    lol this

MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50) MebeItzhakYaDiq will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    guys can be sluts?

mind=blown

Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000) Robochrist is just really nice. (+1000)
    And sadly, you have an equally likely chance of knowing an accurate answer to either.

Why though? What would knowing accomplish or change about the whole dynamic? What good would knowing do in your opinion?
    not knowing wouldn't change the fact that somethings true.

if a tree falls in the woods when no ones around, does it make a sound? yes because it's a slut