biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Mixing iforce compete with bcaa?

Hi guys i ordered a big stacks of supplements and with my hemavol i got a free tub of compete 300g(intraworkout with no bcaa) .I want to know if i can mix it with my xtend or my aminocore???

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It would be a waste of money.

biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10) biboledreiyh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    would it be better with 2 scoop of bcaa during the day and 1 scoop of compete during my workout?

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    theres 5g of whey hydrolysate, so you're already getting BCAA/EAA's
    goodbros, always and forever.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by biboledreiyh View Post
    Hi guys i ordered a big stacks of supplements and with my hemavol i got a free tub of compete 300g(intraworkout with no bcaa) .I want to know if i can mix it with my xtend or my aminocore???
    Yes you can use Xtend and compete if you want to use free form BCAA and what compete offers, or you could just use one or the other. Personally if used together i'd go with 1 scoop of each.

morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morningstaru is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Compete is a bcaa... well it's more than that since you also get eaa's and the carnitine/citmal
    Making gains on a cut/stim break with iForce Tropinol XP: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151696293

actually i take 1 scoop xtend during the day when i work and 1 scoop again during my workout.But some people tell me i should use 2 scoop of bcaa during workout...that why i want to know if i should mix both on workout or use 2 scoop xtend during the day and 1 scoop of compete during workout.

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    actually i take 1 scoop xtend during the day when i work and 1 scoop again during my workout.But some people tell me i should use 2 scoop of bcaa during workout...that why i want to know if i should mix both on workout or use 2 scoop xtend during the day and 1 scoop of compete during workout.
    To save your money, I'd just do what you're doing. 1 scoop Xtend during the day and Compete+Xtend intra. Remember, although Compete doesn't list BCAA"s individually, it does have them.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    To save your money, I'd just do what you're doing. 1 scoop Xtend during the day and Compete+Xtend intra. Remember, although Compete doesn't list BCAA"s individually, it does have them.
    That ^, depending on your current goals/diet you could stick to only 1 serv. Xtend + Compete Intraworkout stack, if you're cutting the extra 1 scoop Xtend as optional according to your diet.

Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    good thx!

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    That ^, depending on your current goals/diet you could stick to only 1 serv. Xtend + Compete Intraworkout stack, if you're cutting the extra 1 scoop Xtend as optional according to your diet.
    im on a cutting cycle that why i use 1 scoop during the day.

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Compete at one to two scoops should be more than sufficient for most needs - whey hydrolysate provides a nice spectrum of EAA and BCAA - one of our athletes (Dusty Hanshaw) even uses in throughout the day (~4+ scoops per day) just because it tastes that damn good.

It'd be perfectly okay to supplement with additional BCAAs based on your own beliefs, preferences, and/or more exotic dietary principles you're following.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One scoop of Compete would only have about 650mg of BCAAs / 925mg EAAs so yeah... not enough in there to be of use other than to be oxidized.

nice so i will try 1 scoop xtend or aminocore during the day and 1scoop compete+1scoop xtend during workout! thanks for the info!

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sarcobium View Post
    One scoop of Compete would only have about 650mg of BCAAs / 925mg EAAs so yeah... not enough in there to be of use other than to be oxidized.
    1 scoop of Compete has 2500mg of amino acids. 2 scoops has 5000mg.

It's enough to keep you out of a catabolic state, which is all you need while you work out.

BCAAs solo do not increase intramuscular amino acid concentrations when taken intra workout. A full spectrum of amino acids does.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sarcobium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    1 scoop of Compete has 2500mg of amino acids. 2 scoops has 5000mg.

It's enough to keep you out of a catabolic state, which is all you need while you work out.

BCAAs solo do not increase intramuscular amino acid concentrations when taken intra workout. A full spectrum of amino acids does.
    When it's sipped over the period of 60+ minutes, it is utterly worthless for providing an anti-catabolic effect since tissue concentrations never have the chance to elevate and plasma levels don't elevate enough to trigger extracellular sensing mechanisms.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Sarcobium View Post
    When it's sipped over the period of 60+ minutes, it is utterly worthless for providing an anti-catabolic effect since tissue concentrations never have the chance to elevate and plasma levels don't elevate enough to trigger extracellular sensing mechanisms.
    If you note Iforce rep suggestions for doses, we suggest 1 scoop 20-40 mins pre-wo, and 1 scoop intra.

And science dictate you are incorrect. Sipping on BCAAs + EAAs intraworkout increases intramuscular concentrations of amino acids. I'm on my phone now, but will be happy to post up the study tomorrow.
    I got no strings on me

aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) aaron19993 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I use 2 scoops of compete postworkout as i seen george farah say hydro whey or aminos are best postworkout as they dont need to be digested like regulat whey isolate

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    When taking BCAAs (I train in the morning fasted), I like taking 5g in my pre and then sip on 5g intra. With Compete, I've been sipping on two scoops intra (but I take a swig before I start my workout). Honestly, I haven't noticed much of a difference and for all I know, I can probably do perfectly fine without any of it and just plain water but I like the peace of mind that I'm providing my body with an energy source whilst training fasted.

deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i just sip on compete after every set. hydrate self + no catabolic state+taste good as fuk

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aaron19993 View Post
    I use 2 scoops of compete postworkout as i seen george farah say hydro whey or aminos are best postworkout as they dont need to be digested like regulat whey isolate
    What if I told you eating a steak post workout would yeild you the same gains as hydrowhey?

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    What if I told you eating a steak post workout would yeild you the same gains as hydrowhey?
    WITCH. He's a WITCH.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    WITCH. He's a WITCH.
    Burn him. Burn him now.
    I got no strings on me

Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    Burn him. Burn him now.

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    WITCH. He's a WITCH.
    But, as a witch I'm sure he could see the insane benefits of Buy One Hemavol, Get a Full-Sized Compete Free when trying to maximize his performance casting spells and flying on a broom.

And technically, he'd be a wizard.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.