adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What the heck did I hurt?

Anyone ever experience pain right in the front of your elbow joint (the crease?). I did bicep curls today, no problem. Moved on to tricep pushdowns with the rope, warm up set, no probem. Go to do my regular weight, get about 4 reps in and I get this shooting pain in the front of my elbow joint. I immediately stopped, and ended my work out. I can bend and straighten it with a bit of pain, flexing my bicep doesn't really seem to hurt.

What the heck did I do? I don't think I tore anything, at least i hope I didn't. Anyone ever get this type of injury?

jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jdwhitney has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by adamdavidson47 View Post
    Anyone ever experience pain right in the front of your elbow joint (the crease?). I did bicep curls today, no problem. Moved on to tricep pushdowns with the rope, warm up set, no probem. Go to do my regular weight, get about 4 reps in and I get this shooting pain in the front of my elbow joint. I immediately stopped, and ended my work out. I can bend and straighten it with a bit of pain, flexing my bicep doesn't really seem to hurt.

What the heck did I do? I don't think I tore anything, at least i hope I didn't. Anyone ever get this type of injury?
    Biceps brachii inserts just distal to the elbow, but if it doesnt hurt when you flex. Perhaps one of the wrist flexors/extensors, or a pinched a nerve. I'd just give it a couple days rest, ice it, and see how it feels.

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jdwhitney View Post
    Biceps brachii inserts just distal to the elbow, but if it doesnt hurt when you flex. Perhaps one of the wrist flexors/extensors, or a pinched a nerve. I'd just give it a couple days rest, ice it, and see how it feels.
    Thanks. Will do. No bruising or swelling to speak of yet. It kind of feels like a joint does when it needs to be cracked. There is pain when i bend and straighten my arm, but when I contract my biceps, no pain, and gripping stuff there's no pain. supination and pronation, also very little pain to speak of.