Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Getting a stim free boost with Magnum Opus

Alright I just wanted to get this log up and running. Today was an all around disappoint from the get go haha. I didnt get home from visiting the wife and kids till about two am so I was dead tired all day at work. We didn't get a lunch break cause of too much work, by the time I got home I just past out for a few hours. So no gym and no first trying of opus yet

A little about me and what I wanna accomplish in this log...I am 24. Just hit my 4 year mark in the military and have two years left. I work from 0630-1700 with a hour 1/2 break in the morning after pt and a hour 1/2 lunch break from 1130-1300. I was taking night classes but just had my finals last week, now I am just in two online classes. I am going to be doing army pt in the am, gym at lunch and evening cardio most likely some hill sprints, like jog for a few miles or a climb up blackie(a mountain on base will take pics of it sometime during this log.) just depending on how I feel. I am only going to use Opus for one workout a day most likely my lunch workout cause thats when I am gonna do most of my gym/lifting working. here is how an example week is going to look:

Monday- am army pt (Cardio), lunch- legs, evening light cardio of choice
    Tueday- am army pt(pushups/situps)- chest/tris, evening light cardio of choice
    Wednesday- am army pt(cardio)- back/bis, evening light cardio of choice
    Thursday- am army pt(pu/su)- calves/abs, evening light cardio of choice
    Friday- am army pt(cardio)- shoulders/traps, evening light cardio of choice

sat/sun off- i drive down to Costa Mesa every weekend to see my wife/twin girls, I also work from 9 pm~4am for her day fri/sat night to help pay for her apartment and all our bills. So the weekend is kinda my rest/family time haha.

My goals during this log are to lose at least 5 lbs and at most 10 lbs. I am going to sit down and plan my diet because it has been the biggest part holding me back from making the improvements I wanna make. I am going to write/track all my food intake since I have a fancy iphone with a cracked screen I downloaded a cool app that i can track it with easily.

I will be taking pics and adding them and just gonna try and make this as good of a log as I can. My goal is to update mon-fri at the very least, sat/sun are hard for me to update i am usually working, sleeping or with the family.

I am sorry I didnt get to actually start the commenting on the actual product yet, I just didn't wanna waste any servings and today just wasnt a good day all around and it woulda been a waste.

I am excited to use it tomorrow, I wanna hit chest hard, last week I did 115 lb dumbbells for 5 reps I wanna do it again. haha

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Subbed for info 'bout dat dere Opus.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    IN!! Still waiting for mine!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good morning!!!

~3 hours till I get my first taste of Opus...

I don't have a HD camera...just my ****ty iphone camera, and the lens is scratched haha which explains why the top pic is blurry. This one i flipped it around used the facetime camera...

First scoop...

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Great start! Really looking forward to this...
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    SUBBED. Do it big.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

If todays workout was any indication on how this log is going to go I am in for a treat.

I got to the gym late cause i was at finance turning in paperwork for a few soldiers. I didn't get to really sip on Opus and taste the flavor however it did taste delicious. Can't really figure out exactly what it tastes like but, I wanna say it edges out hemavol lemon drop by a little bit (please no negs )...will need further evaluation thank god i have a lot of servings left. I only took one scoop today, gonna try two tomorrow for back and bis.

Now for the workout- didnt get to the gym till about 1145 usually I live work by 1125 to get there exactly at 1130 cause I gotta leave by 1230 to shower/change and get lunch to eat at work...

Did Chest and tris today

Dumbbell bench press- warm up 50sx10, 110sx8 3times

decline barbbell bench press- 225x8 3 times

dips- weighted 203 with boots/acus on+90 lbs-5 sets of 5, and 3 sets of 10 no weights

tricep cable pushdowns 100x8 5 times

incline dumbbell bench press- 70x8, 80x8, 85x8

tricep kickbacks with dumbbell 30x8 3 times

finished with cable flies- 125x8, 110x8 twice

I felt like I could go all day- i ended up staying at the gym till about 1245 and coulda went longer but I didnt want to be super late going back to work.

my hair is pretty long i dont even look like i am in the army haha.

I will post up a review in the review section tomorrow when I get to actually taste it and since tomorrow i am using two scoops will compare 1/2 scoops.

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great start to this log. Endurance seems to be high from everyone I've read. Looking forward to hearing bout the taste.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck fellow logger! Strong lifts on the dumbbell presses....

Had a great overall day today from top to bottom. Started out with a 4 mile ruck march for pt.

I decided to take 2 scoops today and man was it nice haha. The taste is outstanding. I wanna say it is the best tasting preworkout out right now. It tastes really good and reminds me of a bubble gumish flavor that I remember having as kid, can't put my finger on exactly what one tho.

2 scoops 10-12 oz of water from now on haha. It had the "pop" when i opened up the shaker and I got the party in my mouth feeling not to mention my taste buds had a nice treat too.

The workout

once again I was just in the zone and had energy for days. I may have to set my alarm for 1240 so I leave the gym in time, was 10 mins late going back to work again.

I was going more for reps/volume then high weight today, dunno why just felt like it, maybe cause i had a ton of energy and wanted to lift longer then lift less with higher weight

preacher curls with barbbell- 50lbsx8, 80x8 twice 100x8

pullups- did a total of 100 bw (202 lbs with boots/acus) varied from under hand to wide arm overhand.

bent over dumbbell rows- 70x8, 80x8, 90x8 twice

standing dumbbell curls- 35x8, 40x8 twice, 35x8

deadlifts- 135x10, 225x10 three times

My nutrition has been good the last two days, yesterday not as good as today.

Tomorrow is gonna be legs/abs should be a good day at the gym two days in I am really loving this stuff...

Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Subbed for info 'bout dat dere Opus.
    We can leave about Opus together haha.

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    IN!! Still waiting for mine!!
    This stuff is the real deal.

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    SUBBED. Do it big.
    yes sir.

Originally Posted by Liquid_diet View Post
    Good luck fellow logger! Strong lifts on the dumbbell presses....
    thanks I will def be following yours and the others as well.

Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Great start! Really looking forward to this...
    you and me both, first two days were killer cant wait for the rest.

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Log is looking great so far, I'm excited
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your pic in BDUs caught me off guard. I KNOW your username gives it away, bit still! lol
    OK, time to get personal.
    Ft Irwin: still home to NTC? Are you OpFor for everyone's summer camp?

I was 4 years active duty, 98CL (SigInt analyst). After training spent my time at Ft. Carson. Luckily avoided deployment to OG Desert Shield/Storm.
    ETSd in 93, did a few years in a goofy reserve unit, now just a fat civilian.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excellent start. I'm excited to get my log going tonight. Keep it up. I'll be along for the ride.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Solid first two days!! Going to have my first dose tonight before my soccer game - no lifting - can't wait to give it a try.

Looking forward to see your leg workout - I love leg day!!

Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Your pic in BDUs caught me off guard. I KNOW your username gives it away, bit still! lol
    OK, time to get personal.
    Ft Irwin: still home to NTC? Are you OpFor for everyone's summer camp?

I was 4 years active duty, 98CL (SigInt analyst). After training spent my time at Ft. Carson. Luckily avoided deployment to OG Desert Shield/Storm.
    ETSd in 93, did a few years in a goofy reserve unit, now just a fat civilian.
    Those are actually ACUs, the BDUs are wayyy old haha. Ft Irwin is still the NTC of the army. I am not in the unit that plays OPFor and works directly with the deploying units. I am an 88M so I went to the Support Bde instead and the unit I am in helps with rotations every now and then but we don't go to the box for weeks at a time like the regiment does (thank god). I lucked out because I have a security clearance they picked me to work in our battalion S-1 so I do soldier personnel, finance, etc stuff now.

That is awesome didn't know you were a veteran, thank you for your service! I spent my first two years at Ft Sill, OK; only reason we came out here is cause the wife is from California.

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Solid first two days!! Going to have my first dose tonight before my soccer game - no lifting - can't wait to give it a try.

Looking forward to see your leg workout - I love leg day!!
    Thank you! This stuff is awesome and you are gonna love it. Good luck at the soccer game you are gonna feel good and energized for it.

Great workout---great taste and "party in the mouth" haha sounds like you're already enjoying the Opus.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Just got home from the gym. I am hooked. I am buying a tub before the end of this log.

I will update after I shower.

ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ToBuyaGunXX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in for progress.

goodluck brah!
    Sig line can't be a novel

Dallas Stars
    USArmy
    CoC: D8Raep
    MFC

Today has been one of the best days of my life. I have been a bills fan since birth and for half my life(the part I can actually remember) the bills have sucked. Today they finally made a huge splash and look like they are finally going in the right direction. Just wanna welcome Super Mario to the Buffalo Bills

Onto the good stuff...

I went to the gym tonight after work. Didn't get there till about 50 minutes till closing time...Today was legs and cardio

I hit the treadmill for 25 mins. I hate cardio. Like hateeee cardio if I could just never do cardio ever again i wouldnt...however tonight I felt great and really motivated- burnt 519 cal in 25 mins doing hiit/hills- I go between 9mph/6mph for part then put it on 15% incline and was going from 4mph/6mph back and forth...

after doing cardio only had about 20 mins till they were closing so I hit up legs a bit...after I got off the treadmill I thought I was gonna be tired but I was energized as hell...

I did squats- 135x10, 225x10 three times

calf raises with 225- 5 sets of 10

seat calf machine- 90x10 twice 180x10 one then 90x10

dumbbell lunges- 55x12 (6 ech leg) 60x12, 70x12

When I left the gym I was still full of energy I wanted to run even more which is weird as hell for me cause I hateeee running i just felt like running...I ended up running to my car, on the way to picking up my laundry I convinced myself that I shouldnt do more cardio because we are running tomorrow. This stuff is crazy how much it helps with endurance and it seems to just keep building as you workout.

I am definitely buying this before the end of my log so I can have a fresh tub to start once this ones gone. I found a perfect staple in my supp regiment for high intensity and cardio days.

in case you were wonder- of course I wore one of my bills shirts in honor of this memorable day

US Army Veteran
    Bachelor's in Dietetics and Nutrition
    Finishing supervised practice hours and Master's in Nutrition Sciences

Glad to hear you're loving the endurance factor. Definitely can't be beat especially if you're wanting to run again immediately after hitting legs. Good stuff.

In regards to the Bills, yes I think the addition of Super Mario will be great for them and really boost their defense with that pass rush. I know Stevie Johnson was happy (at least from his tweet about it).
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Made it safely to Costa Mesa.

Just wanted to update on the workout today-

The morning for pt we ran for about 40 mins doing sprints/hill sprints I took one scoop before pt and endurance was outstanding the whole time!!

At lunch I took one scoop an did shoulders.

Shoulder press with db- 40x8, 70x8, 75x8 twice

Upright rows- 115x10 three times.

Arnold press- 55x8 twice, 45x8

Db shrugs 80x8, 90x 8 100x8 twice

Db lateral raises- 35x8 twice 30x 8 twice

Bb shrugs 135x8 twice, 225x8 twice

Had an awesome first week and an awesome work out finish the week.

Time to relax and get in some quality fam time with the twins. Will be on from Time to time this weekend just to see what's up and respond if anyone posts
    US Army Veteran

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm glad to see you're enjoying the endurance aspects as well. I just had my first workout this evening and was honestly blown away by the increase.

You have a really full plate and I respect and appreciate how you manage it all while still serving our country. Thank you and keep on pushing!
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Starting week two with calves/abs and a big cardio session tonight. Can't wait!!
    US Army Veteran

Awesome first week. Looking forward to doing some sprinting myself this evening as long as the storms stay away. Have a great week.

Originally Posted by giarmyjoe View Post
    Starting week two with calves/abs and a big cardio session tonight. Can't wait!!
    I'm about to hit the cardio train tonight too after a great lifting session this morning. I'm looking forward to it thanks to Opus. I'll check back in later to see how it went.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

Another huge boost in endurance. Started out with 45 mins of calves/abs

Tried to keep the intensity up doing calves and abs

So I would do 20 sit ups then 20 calf raises alternating till I got to 200 of each

Then did weighted calf raises and hanging leg raises alternating between them.

Rotated between Russian twists, plank and flutter kicks (an army exercise dunno if everyone knows what it is I will show one day)

To end my workout I did 45 mins of cardio had great endurance through the whole session. Felt great

Can't wait to hit chest and tris tomorrow
    US Army Veteran

Your log is going great and the updates with pics are awesome too...

Glad Opus is helping with cardio
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikeohearn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gotta have that cardio to be a true super human,I believe cardio is as important as strength and that strength won't go very far without a good gas tank

Keep up the great work and if you have any questions at all please just ask
    Team Magnum Captain
    Magnum Nutraceuticals All Natural Sponsored Athlete
    Better Ingredients Better Results

Are you getting any BA tingles with your Opus?
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM