Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    GAli1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAli1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAli1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAli1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAli1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAli1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAli1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAli1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAli1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAli1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GAli1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Stuck three paper clips into wall socket and turned that bitch on when I was 8. Got shocked for a second and let out a yell then mom said what happened. Play it off like it was nothing.

Fell out from second floor house window when I was 4 onto solid concrete.

Whiskey/Copenhagen PWO BrainnDonn's Avatar
    BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BrainnDonn is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    triple kill last night on raid(domination). had toughness perk on, but still feltgoodman
    Americans love a winner. Americans will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all of the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed.

There's no more. ThatsitThatsall's Avatar
    ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000) ThatsitThatsall is just really nice. (+1000)
    A few winters ago I was walking on the sidewalk by my work. Was one of those sidewalks that are right next to a busy road.

Slipped and hit my head on the side walk and rolled into the road. Came to just in time to get myself out of the road before a sliding box truck was about to crush me.
    *Don't know what to do with my hands when introducing myself Crew*

*Gets asked if he played Sloth in the Goonies all the time crew*

*Always rep back crew*

*Left handed crew*

*Depressed as fawk crew*

♕ ⒉⓪⒈4⋯ ÇÜTTîÑG ℂℜℇ₩ ♕

samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250) samsdamann has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    when i was 5 i got hit by a car,, got up and walked away with nothing but some dirt on my jeans

Superdromed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superdromed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superdromed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superdromed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superdromed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superdromed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superdromed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superdromed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superdromed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superdromed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Superdromed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    play fighting with my friend when i was 7 because the WWE was the chit back then for us. he picked me up and tried to slam me on my back and ended up landinf straight on my head. felt a tingle run through my whole body and thought i was done for and couldnt walk again.

when i was 8, was crossing street and some beta ******* sped around a tight corner and hit me. was launched 15 ft. no injuries at alll.

TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My freshman year of high school our basketball teams uniforms were all blue. After one of our games our team went to eat at McDonalds. While the rest of my team was inside I decided to head back to the bus. On my way there a group of Nortenos (mexican gangsters who wear red) in a car same me wearing all blue and rolled up on me. Two of them in the backseat pulled out pistols and I ran like hell to the bus. When they saw that it was a school bus they probably realized I was just a school kid in a basketball uniform. So yeah if that bus wasn't around I would been shot lol
    Take nothing for granted and enjoy life as a whole, the ups and downs, its all part of the ride and makes us who we are. -saffaBRAH (RIP)

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

SACRAMENTO KINGS

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Starting weight: 119

Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dantes230 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    after reading all of these im starting to think that people who die because of freak accidents / diseases arent unlucky , the rest of us are just lucky to be alive.

another story : when i was 3 years old i was home alone , i drank a cup of coffee that was lying on the table , got like 500+ $ from my fathers wallet, then climbed on top of the radiator which was under the window ( was living in an ap. 7 stories high ) . once up there the window was at the level of my ankle , so basically once wrong move and i would fall .

started throwing the money and could hear people cheering me from down below to throw some more , then the kitchen door opened and my mother freaked out after seeing me there , but she faked being playfull , laughing and chit so i wouldnt panic or get scared , trip and fall out the window.

needless to say got a big ass whoping after that so i wouldnt do it again

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have malignant hyperthermia(real rare, most doctors I go to don't even know what it is)
    -extreme body temperature fluctuations in the pressence of anethstesia(sp?)
    -got tubes in my ears at the age of 6
    -next thing they are telling my mom they weren't sure how much longer I would live.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000) AP12493 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mom planned on 3 kids.. had an abortion before me.. i'm the third kid

coincidence?? i think NOT

Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Winter52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This happened when I was in my senior year in highschool, and I just had nasty break up with my sloot ex... I was feeling a bit sad, and as I was leaving class I notice this really cute looking bish, she had a black cloak on and I couldn't really see her face but I knew she was hot anyways, she carried this huge scythe around so I decided to break the ice like a true alpha: "sup girl, what's up with the huge death scythe ?" she replied "It's for my job, i need to have it with me" I guessed this bish was really into gardening or had some part time job in a farm or some sht, so i just asked her "Do you want to go out sometime?" bish said "Sure". Fast forward a few weeks and we are dating srs, I had already smashed her and I was feeling tired of her bony aesthetics and I decided to cheat on her with some whale on POF. I still feel really bad for her and for me for fuking a whale (groce), but that's pretty much the story of the time I cheated on her.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

☆ Misschill Appreciation Crew ☆

** Madridistas Crew **

★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT Crew ★

** Knicks will be back (soon.jpg) Crew **

Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ryan_Cunningham has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Flying in a T-34C, the AC compressor inside the cockpit caught fire. Performed an emergency landing and all was ok. Interesting afternoon.

Flying in an F/A-18, on takeoff I lose all forward stick authority. Jet keeps climbing despite me having the stick planted into the MPCD. I recall looking off to my left and right to see where the jet might land if I had to pull the handle. I pulled the throttled out of burner, stamped on the right rudder, and got the nose slicing down back towards the horizon where I managed to regain control of the aircraft. Faulty weight-on-wheel switch sensor. Took it out over the ocean, got down to landing weight, and landed safely.
    USMC Naval Aviator - F/A-18 Hornets

"At rotation we spontaneously become heart-breakers and life-takers."

Dodge Viper SRT-10

"You're among Spartans now, so stand up and try not to say anything stupid."

>>>--GO-NOLES--;;->

░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Conway33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conway33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conway33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conway33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conway33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conway33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conway33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conway33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conway33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conway33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conway33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've survived a ****ty car crash and I almost electrocuted myself while working goodtimes.jpeg
    Former Fatty Crew
    ==============

WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    Was driving down an icy road parked cars on both sides, braked and lost control car going side to side, going head on towards a car, back of car slides back over so we are paraell at impact and i then regain control, i park up to collect damage, whole side of my car is just covered in ice like the parked one, not a single scratch

i was like...fuk, that's so lucky.
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you sed i couldent.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

i rep uk brah's on site.

WNBF Pro Bodybuilder NextProtege's Avatar
    NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    November 2004, Iraq
    US Marine 0311 Combat Vet
    Owner - Genuine Fitness LLC
    ACSM/ISSA Personal Trainer
    Competitive Natural Bodybuilder

Follow my log to a natural pro card in 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158337103

roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) roko79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -driving on route 22 in NJ (NJ Crew knows how dangerous it can be)
    -going 60mph on a road that has three lanes in each direction separated by a strip of stores in the middle which make you slow down quickly in order to enter
    -im in the very left lane, about 130 feet in front of me a woman pulls out from the parking lot, and goes into my lane fully and stops completely, waiting to enter the road
    -Cars to the right of me making it impossible to switch lanes,
    i thought there would be no chance to survive an accident
    slam on my brakes as hard as possible to try and avoid, guy behind me about 2 car lengths going the same speed somehow slows down extremely quick and swerves into the parking lot to avoid killing us both
    my car stops a few feet short of hers, and she waves at me as if i did it all out of the goodness of my heart
    i was so thankful to be alive and yet ready to kill the bitch

all happened in probably 5 seconds start to finish
    If you are not willing to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary

**New Jersey Crew 908**
    Upstream, Red Team

AndromedaGalaxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndromedaGalaxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndromedaGalaxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndromedaGalaxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndromedaGalaxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndromedaGalaxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndromedaGalaxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndromedaGalaxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndromedaGalaxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndromedaGalaxy will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndromedaGalaxy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had to have a lifeguard come save me at the Huntington Beach pier a few months ago...A riptide kept sucking me out and my muscles were giving out...I thought i was going die if no one came and saved me...I felt truamatized all day...

cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000) cgress1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by n00bsauce View Post
    When I was 17 and had just started rock climbing, I was rapelling using a munter hitch:

One of the loops worked its way down the side of the carabiner, unlocked the gate, and then back through the unlocked gate. The rope was now just running freely through the carabiner. I thought I was going to die for a split second, but there was a ledge about three feet below me.
    this is why we lock the carabiner and always double check our equipment lol

Impermanence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impermanence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impermanence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impermanence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impermanence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impermanence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impermanence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impermanence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impermanence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impermanence has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Impermanence has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Driving on freeway in Hyundai Getz at about 1am in the country with GF.

GF falls asleep at the wheel.

Start heading left straight toward the barrier.

I grab the wheel with a few seconds to spare and save our lives.

She was not a keeper..
    * Meditation CREW * -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150696663&p=1001194273#post1001194273

Unregistered User Bananahammock's Avatar
    Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bananahammock has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ryan_Cunningham View Post
    Flying in a T-34C, the AC compressor inside the cockpit caught fire. Performed an emergency landing and all was ok. Interesting afternoon.

Flying in an F/A-18, on takeoff I lose all forward stick authority. Jet keeps climbing despite me having the stick planted into the MPCD. I recall looking off to my left and right to see where the jet might land if I had to pull the handle. I pulled the throttled out of burner, stamped on the right rudder, and got the nose slicing down back towards the horizon where I managed to regain control of the aircraft. Faulty weight-on-wheel switch sensor. Took it out over the ocean, got down to landing weight, and landed safely.
    Originally Posted by NextProtege View Post
    November 2004, Iraq
    Feb 2010 AFG
    "I would rather die young from a gunshot wound than to spend the rest of my life walking around with an ankle bracelet filled with tampons." -Pinhooker, May 10, 2016

ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZAPATON is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ryan_Cunningham View Post

This was a bit hard to understand, could you MSPaint what you did?
    The Chad of Peru

Misc MD crew

Anesthesiologist

Uncreative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Uncreative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Uncreative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Uncreative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Uncreative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Uncreative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Uncreative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Uncreative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Uncreative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Uncreative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Uncreative is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I was hanging off 100 feet as a kid and then my brother saved me.

arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000)
    several baseball hits to my head in a quite unfair fight, survived with no serious injuries at all

Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by arsonizt View Post
    several baseball hits to my head in a quite unfair fight, survived with no serious injuries at all
    Interesting weapon choice

AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wouldn't say it was life threatening but about 3 years ago I had such a bad fever I thought it was November when it was June

brb hospital

arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000) arsonizt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cjjlpsp View Post
    Interesting weapon choice

lol yeah, you got me here

baseball bat, brah

emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emerica1184 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tubed down this creek after a flood. Not even 1 min after we get out I look back to where we just were and watch a 100ft tree fall right onto where we were swimming.
    R.I.P. Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian

forever mirin'

There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level. - Bruce Lee

Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000) Bettabez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    -Almost drowned in Maui (closest encounter) - was on the verge where you begin developing hypoxia. Wasn't sure I could hold out any longer without gasping for air, which would have meant water filled lungs.
    -Smashed head open requiring stitches. Came to in pool of my own blood. Head wounds bleed a lot apparently.
    -Part of head caught in electric gate. Dumb childhood ****.
    -Had AR-15 accidentally discharge near me.
    -Alcohol poisoning. Not sure if this qualifies, but you can go to sleep with this and never wake up.
    -Flipped a quad in a ravine. Knew someone who died this way (young unfortunately).
    -Hydroplaned my sedan going faster than I should have been going given conditions, luckily recovered control. GF was in car with me. I would have felt awful if anything happened to her due to my stupidity. No wk.
    -Close encounters with rattlesnakes, stung numerous times by bark scorpions. Though I doubt either of those would be fatal.
    -Almost got T-boned in an intersection. Would have been my fault I hate to admit, young, car full of friends - was distracted.
    -As a child, I sneaked out of my room one night and drank a bunch of some type of medicine. Had to drink charcoal to absorb. Not sure if potentially fatal, maybe due to age.

This thread is giving me all types of feels. Srs brahs. I probably shouldn't be here when I stop to look back on everything.
    Last edited by Bettabez; 12-29-2012 at 10:55 PM.

hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hickorysmoked1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    - When I was really young, me sisters and mother and I went to a place to pick up food. We were walking back to the car when a group of guys started walking next to us. Another group across the street stopped and were staring in our direction. The guys right next to us started shooting, and the guys across the street returned shots. Can't remember anything else about that day but none of us were injured.

-almost got run over at least 3 times when I was a kid, each time because i was walking ahead of the group and not paying attention, just day dreaming

Lgains04 is not very helpful. (-500) Lgains04 is not very helpful. (-500) Lgains04 is not very helpful. (-500) Lgains04 is not very helpful. (-500) Lgains04 is not very helpful. (-500) Lgains04 is not very helpful. (-500) Lgains04 is not very helpful. (-500) Lgains04 is not very helpful. (-500) Lgains04 is not very helpful. (-500) Lgains04 is not very helpful. (-500) Lgains04 is not very helpful. (-500)
    - hit by a car when I was 4. Got stitches on my head.
    -almost drowned in a pool when I was 4.
    -Survived two car crashes.
    -Went in the playplace in BK just as the outer fence collapsed and hit my brother and sister.
    “I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings.”

Mod Negged for "...U in 8th grade" meme

7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000) 7Friez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    - Running after a football on the road that looked like this ------| when it got to the intersection a car zoomed past and squashed it, was lucky

- At a party, 50 or so randoms, turns into an all brawl, about 5-10 mini fights, people chasing everyone, gazebo thing out the back, the ones you can build and take down, all the metal poles got taken out and someone was coming at me with one but i knew him and shouted his name until he was about 1-2M away about to swing.
    *We're all gonna make it Crew*