Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10)

From obese to physique of peace: Checkout my transformation!

so ive never really ever thought about uploading my transformation here. always did it over ******** so i wanted to take the opportunity to do so. the picture is actually a span of my whole life but my life took a turn during junior high through high school

here is my story srs. cliff notes are ther next if tl;dr but its worth reading!
    so i was always a heavy set kid and it got worse as my knowledge on nutrtion and health was non existent. all i cared about was eating and i came from a family background where my dad barely survived in Cambodia from starvation before he came to teh states in the late 70s. when he got here freedom was all that mattered and especially food. so my parents always taught me to eat and eat ALOT lol. it caught up to me in middle school but i didnt mind. I was starting to wear XL shirts in like grade 7 while i was only like 5'2" or so. i played football in junior high and i quit football in high school and got lazy. to this day i regret quitting football but wondered how my life would be now had i not quit. it got to the point where i was downing a half gallon of pop a day and eating a 2 wendys burger meals every day. my weight had gotten up to 200 lbs and i had a serious problem. i was at a dentist appointment when they clocked my blood pressure at dangerous levels. they told me i HAD to see my doctor ASAP and when i got to teh doctor they clocked my bp at 210/110 the doctor was shocked and told me i shouldve been dead.i was at risk for heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. i was prescribed bp med and sent home with strict instruction to start exercising. from that day on my life changed. it was a huge slap in the face i felt so low in life and felt worthless. everyday i had to see my nasty reflection and became sick of what i became. from no knowledge i began. i ran every single day started getting runnign high would run till i puked. and started restricting calories significantly and it took me most of high school but i got down from 200lbs down to 120lbs where it was considered "normal BMI" i know...**** BMI.
    but started falling in love with nutrition and decided to go to school as a nutrtion major. i watched Pumping Iron after i left high school and instantly fell under the graces of aesthetics. the rest is history

cliff notes:
    -fat kid most of life
    -got worse in high school 200lbs 5'3"
    -blood pressure clocked in 210/110 diagnosed hypertenstion
    -doctor told me i shouldve been dead. disheartened. upset with myself
    -changed life took 3-4 years got down to 120lbs
    -watched pumping iron fell in love with bodybuilding

so yea theres my story. i currently go to Texas Womens Uni working to get my Bachelors in nutrition-wellness. If you guys have ever watched MuscleProdigyTV videos on youtube..well im the guy that made those videos. the job offer came at a perfect time i felt so low in life and making these videos for people and myself uplifted me seeing all the comments. also have worked at a supplement store for 3 and a half years now so im very dedicated. FINALLY decided to step on stage for physique comp and gonna be doing the NPC Ronnie Coleman Classic in May so will probably start prep late january. i wont let you guys down! gonna be tough taking a full schedule and also working near fulltime so i gotta push through it. i uploaded pics of calves in case *******s wanna say physique competitors dont legs...anyway im kinda glad my job with MPTV is over took like 20 hours week to do 1 video! it was worth the ride tho
    Attached Images

eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eyeswideshut23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holy fcuk those calves! Lol gjdm. Repped

LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50) LSXCHAMP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    like a champ

supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job man!!

God's will be done. GodsAssassin69's Avatar
    GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GodsAssassin69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    holy chit,
    did not read..

Looks good OP

also here ya go

Super Saiyan Crew

Mind. Body. Soul.

Three things can not be hidden long, the sun, the moon, and the truth.

ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good for you, and even better for finally manning up and hitting the stage!! be comfortable knowing that very few people actually make the ultimate commitment to diet and train for the stage, so props to that.

jealous of your calves mate, can I trade you some abs for calves please??
    Personal Trainer and WBFF Pro Classic Physique

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

Offering Online Training, program design, and consultations
    ----->>kvfitn3ss@gmail.com<<------

Mention Misc and get discount

Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saballl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Amazing transformation man!

DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaHulk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In your first picture beside the '2012' your legs are back to front and out of proportion to the rest of your body. I see in the picture to the right of the '2012' you managed to rectify this. Good job lol.

Seriously though excellent transformation. Your calfs look insane.

iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iWantToGrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Calves of peace!

jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkaing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by eyeswideshut23 View Post
    Holy fcuk those calves! Lol gjdm. Repped
    thanks! lol

Originally Posted by LSXCHAMP View Post
    like a champ
    thanks!

Originally Posted by GodsAssassin69 View Post
    holy chit,
    did not read..

Looks good OP

also here ya go

eh was bound to happen lol thanks!

db213506 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db213506 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db213506 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db213506 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db213506 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db213506 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db213506 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db213506 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db213506 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db213506 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db213506 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    damn man..nice work!

Originally Posted by ironpump22 View Post
    good for you, and even better for finally manning up and hitting the stage!! be comfortable knowing that very few people actually make the ultimate commitment to diet and train for the stage, so props to that.

jealous of your calves mate, can I trade you some abs for calves please??
    thanks! haha everyone always wants to trade for my calves and i would honestly take up on that offer i tend to store fat so easy in my hip and lower ab area.

Originally Posted by db213506 View Post
    damn man..nice work!
    thanks! gave you rep bro

Originally Posted by DaHulk1 View Post
    In your first picture beside the '2012' your legs are back to front and out of proportion to the rest of your body. I see in the picture to the right of the '2012' you managed to rectify this. Good job lol.

Seriously though excellent transformation. Your calfs look insane.
    lulz appreciate it brah!

Originally Posted by iWantToGrow View Post
    Calves of peace!
    gotta give the credit to my dad for giving me those badboyz

dirtycambo814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtycambo814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtycambo814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtycambo814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtycambo814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtycambo814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtycambo814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtycambo814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtycambo814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtycambo814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtycambo814 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job. Khmer right here. It's hard being a gu map Khmer. I know that feeling because we were taught not too waste any food.

Trankuility has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trankuility has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trankuility has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trankuility has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trankuility has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trankuility has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trankuility has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trankuility has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trankuility has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trankuility has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Trankuility has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Awesome job!

Like the others, love those calves. Beastly. What's your routine for them?

Originally Posted by dirtycambo814 View Post
    good job. Khmer right here. It's hard being a gu map khmer. I know that feeling because we were taught not too waste any food.
    this.

evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50) evoinarush will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No racial, but every Asian in my gym got some badass calves. So jelly. Gjdm

Originally Posted by Trankuility View Post
    Awesome job!

Like the others, love those calves. Beastly. What's your routine for them?
    i usually train them twice a week sometimes twice a month. they grow way too easily.
    I just stick to donkey calf raises and heavy donkey calf raises! the whole weight stack on the machine is usually a warmup set for me lol so i have to add plates on top. usually get in 4 sets or so. ill do hroizontal seated calf raise for another 3-4 sets and seated calf raises for another 3-4. when i feel like changing it up ill usualyl stick toheavy ass calf raises on smith machine. i usually stick to around 10-15 rep range for calves. also tend to try contracting them during things like squats and stuff so i can get the extra tension. but usally i can even just do a brisk walk and they still grow LOL

Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice calves! Awesome transformation as well.
    Winter Bulking. Summer Cutting.

Originally Posted by evoinarush View Post
    No racial, but every Asian in my gym got some badass calves. So jelly. Gjdm
    Asians in general tend to have good calf development. its all that basketball and ancestors walking and treading alot to get here to the states from persecution lulz

Originally Posted by Pock0 View Post
    Nice calves! Awesome transformation as well.
    thanks brah!

MajorManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MajorManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MajorManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MajorManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MajorManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MajorManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MajorManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MajorManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MajorManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MajorManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MajorManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    At what time did you start lifting? 2010?

Originally Posted by MajorManlet View Post
    At what time did you start lifting? 2010?
    i started lifting into my senior year of high school. so that was 2009.

HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HanhChampion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Very nice transformation! Let me know if you need a coach for contest prep if you decide to pursue the competition for next year. I can give you a good referral.
    Youtube: HanhChampion
    Blog: blogspot.hanhchampion.com
    FB: ********.com/hanhchampionz

Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome progress. Did you think of shaving your head? It'd give you a badass look imo

ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great job! Definitely a boss. Repped.