coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) coolcoolcat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

NASM vs. ISSA exam?

Has anyone one here failed the NASM exam but passed the ISSA exam?

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by coolcoolcat View Post
    I have the NASM. Simply put, it's one of the harder exams. The material and the actual test are two different monsters. Issa isn't by any means a ****ty cert but it's not as hard as nasm

txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) txapn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im sure there are many...
    NASM = timed test, no notes or book
    ISSA = open book and no time limit!
    -------------------------------www.Texas-AP.com--------------------------------------
    --------------------- join us on face book: txapn and txapn stefan ---------------------
    --------------------- HOWS THIS GAME GOING TO REMEMBER YOU? ---------------------

xplotiva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by coolcoolcat View Post
    i have ACE and ISSA.. actually studying for NASM>>> NASM is definetaly a harder exam, 2 different levels...
    U need to feel pain to know your still alive!!!

Cease2xist is just really nice. (+1000) Cease2xist is just really nice. (+1000) Cease2xist is just really nice. (+1000) Cease2xist is just really nice. (+1000) Cease2xist is just really nice. (+1000) Cease2xist is just really nice. (+1000) Cease2xist is just really nice. (+1000) Cease2xist is just really nice. (+1000) Cease2xist is just really nice. (+1000) Cease2xist is just really nice. (+1000) Cease2xist is just really nice. (+1000)
    Could a few more people chime in?

fabostrong is a name known to all. (+5000) fabostrong is a name known to all. (+5000) fabostrong is a name known to all. (+5000) fabostrong is a name known to all. (+5000) fabostrong is a name known to all. (+5000) fabostrong is a name known to all. (+5000) fabostrong is a name known to all. (+5000) fabostrong is a name known to all. (+5000) fabostrong is a name known to all. (+5000) fabostrong is a name known to all. (+5000) fabostrong is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know one guy that studied his ass off, did all the practice tests and quizes and everything. he got a 70. another buddy of mine studied for like 4 months and he just took the test, he failed by 3 questions. yeah, its hard. i think it has like a 70 percent first time fail rate. i could be wrong

I'm ISSA certified. Its great information but the test is open book. but also, at the end of the issa exam, you have to write 6 essays and do 2 case studie

jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jschott65 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fabostrong View Post
    I know one guy that studied his ass off, did all the practice tests and quizes and everything. he got a 70. another buddy of mine studied for like 4 months and he just took the test, he failed by 3 questions. yeah, its hard. i think it has like a 70 percent first time fail rate. i could be wrong

I'm ISSA certified. Its great information but the test is open book. but also, at the end of the issa exam, you have to write 6 essays and do 2 case studie
    I'm a NASM CPT, PES, CES. ISSA is a decent cert, but not nearly as recognized or highly regarded. As a hiring manager for a large PT department I was mainly looking for NASM, NSCA and ASCM *****. The pass rate for NASM is 70% for people taking it the first time.
    Pain Don't Hurt
    Patrick Swayze-Roadhouse

dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000) dirtymcbride is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have nasm cpt and issa sports nutrition cert. Imo both have great info in the course and if you focus more on understanding and knowing the material as opposed to temp memorizing your notes just to pass the test, you'll be fine. Srs. Killer gainz. No Homo. Gjdm.