Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jnewbuild has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Aesthetic Workout Plans

Hi everyone,

Is there any asthetic plans someone can direct me to, or will allpro's plan be sufficient for building a lean defined body?

PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jnewbuild View Post
    Hi everyone,

Is there any asthetic plans someone can direct me to, or will allpro's plan be sufficient for building a lean defined body?
    All Pro's is a great program for aesthetics. (Though it also depends on what kind of aesthetics you want. Ambercrombie model? Big rippling muscles? Etc etc etc.)

Beyond that, most of it is diet.

Going for...

Originally Posted by PaulRivers View Post
    All Pro's is a great program for aesthetics. (Though it also depends on what kind of aesthetics you want. Ambercrombie model? Big rippling muscles? Etc etc etc.)

Beyond that, most of it is diet.
    Thanks,

I want large muscles but not an over the top out of proportioned body.

And I want as much definition as possible, so that every muscle looks sculpted.

And my abs to become clearly visible, right now you can see them but not as defined as I would like them to be.

So I'm hopin allpros workout can do this for me?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Becoming over the top is not something that happens by accident or even at all - without drugs.

Of course all pros will work. You have to build muscle first then go on a cut diet to strip back body fat and reveal definition. You can't do both at the same time because they require different calorie levels.

magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) magic15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks,

And my abs to become clearly visible, right now you can see them but not as defined as I would like them to be.

Run the program the right way, and you'll probably make off like a bandit
    East Coast Mecca
    http://bevfrancis.com/

PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks,

Ha, yeah, then All Pro's is a good program for you. As long as your program is balanced (works different body parts evenly), it's usually pretty impossible to get something ridiculous without specifically training for it (and the use of some "enhancements").

The biggest thing for that is doing a decent program, not having a lot of body fat, and your genetics. Obviously you can't change that last one, but it is now it is.

That's also mostly body fat %, some work on the abs, and again - genetics.

Yes, it's certainly not the only program, but I don't think there's anything significantly better.

I know it's weird, but most programs don't have direct ab work. The theory is that squatting and deadlifting work your abs enough. It seems like this works well for some people. You might also add some ab work in, like Hanging Leg Raises, Dragon Flags, or just cable crunches.

Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Clabuilder91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Aesthetics = any good program that focuses on the big compound movements and who implies a good progression scheme + good nutrition aimed at reducing bodyfat levels while building/maintaining a good amount of muscle mass
    CSCS Certified by the NSCA.

ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer.

BACHELOR in SPORT SCIENCES at the Catholic University of Milan.

My Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156301963&p=1120326253#post1120326253

Originally Posted by Clabuilder91 View Post
    Aesthetics = any good program that focuses on the big compound movements and who implies a good progression scheme + good nutrition aimed at reducing bodyfat levels while building/maintaining a good amount of muscle mass
    Disagree rather strongly.

An aesthetics program is one that builds muscle evenly over the body, or builds muscle in a pattern that's visually appealing.

Big compound movements may be a great way to train for aesthetics program, but a definition saying you have to do big compound movements, but not saying anything about even muscle work or looks isn't the definition of a aesthetics program.

Thanks

Thanks for all your replies, I appreciate it.

I'll stick to all pro's workout plan at the moment then, focusing on bulking, then eventually change diet to cut the body fat.

The last comment was about building muscle evenly for the Aesthetic look, thats what I would like to do, I want each muscle to look balanced and even all over.

So hopefully this is the right plan for me.

I can't see how this builds completely even muscles though, as some muscles are completely left out, for example upper chest, middle deltoid, trapezius etc

TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Build muscle= lift heavy and eat at a surplus... Loose fat= lift heavy and eat at a deficit. Lift heavy is the key. Those other two will be the deciding factors in what actually happens. Building muscle is one of the biggest things people in these forums cannot understand. At your weight you probably need to build muscle not cut down.. you'll definitely look like an abacrombie model if you keep cutting. If your facial aesthetics support it.

TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000)

I'll stick to all pro's workout plan at the moment then, focusing on bulking, then eventually change diet to cut the body fat.

The last comment was about building muscle evenly for the Aesthetic look, thats what I would like to do, I want each muscle to look balanced and even all over.

I can't see how this builds completely even muscles though, as some muscles are completely left out, for example upper chest, middle deltoid, trapezius etc
    Someone new to lifting wants to build a good foundation before isolation work.

sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sparkart has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't skip leg day, lol.

Other programs, like the original Starting Strength program, would have you doing things like squatting and deadlifting one day, then the next squatting and power cleaning. At the same time, you could do the overhead press one day, and the bench press another day. In comparison, All Pro's is far, far more balanced for aesthetics.

It's mostly a matter of exhaustion and time - if you wanted to hit every muscle group, Jason Blaha's Ice Cream Fitness 5x5 does that -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=155022423

But -
    1. It's a program for building strength and bulkier muscles
    2. It's exhausting
    3. It's time consuming

malcolm84 is not very well liked. (-100) malcolm84 is not very well liked. (-100) malcolm84 is not very well liked. (-100) malcolm84 is not very well liked. (-100) malcolm84 is not very well liked. (-100) malcolm84 is not very well liked. (-100) malcolm84 is not very well liked. (-100) malcolm84 is not very well liked. (-100) malcolm84 is not very well liked. (-100) malcolm84 is not very well liked. (-100) malcolm84 is not very well liked. (-100)
    you guys think i can still look pretty big at 5'8" 170 lbs and about 15% body fat if i start cutting down or "shredding"? I was trying to get big but screw that. i feel i dont have genetics for that and i feel im getting old, lol, for buffing up at 28. been working out for quite some time but dont really have the $ to up my protein and calorie intake. also i feel aesthetics would be more appealing to my frame, got nothin against big guys but damn aesthetics look good, not gay either, nothing against gays either. lol just dont want to offend anyone

Thanks

Originally Posted by TCO76 View Post
    Build muscle= lift heavy and eat at a surplus... Loose fat= lift heavy and eat at a deficit. Lift heavy is the key. Those other two will be the deciding factors in what actually happens. Building muscle is one of the biggest things people in these forums cannot understand. At your weight you probably need to build muscle not cut down.. you'll definitely look like an abacrombie model if you keep cutting. If your facial aesthetics support it.
    Thanks,

Your right, at the moment, I need to focus on building muscle, then after i'll focus on cutting.

Is it not possible to simply grow muscle and stay lean at the same time.

To build muscle but gain definition at the same time?

Legs

Originally Posted by sparkart View Post
    Don't skip leg day, lol.
    Legs is built into the plan 3 days a week

Foundation

Originally Posted by TCO76 View Post
    Someone new to lifting wants to build a good foundation before isolation work.
    What exactly would you describe as a good foundation?

I'm not in a rush to incorporate isolation exercises, just want to know when would be a good time.

Is there a specific kind of rule, e.g.. benching 1.5 times you body weight, squatting double your body weight (When you become an intermediate lifter)?

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aestetics comes from your diet, not really the program you run. I dropped from 198 22% to 165 16% on the Cube method, a powerlifting program.

Isolation can be added depending on your goals. If you want to have looks, then I would add it on day 1. If you want strength then I would not mess with isolation work until you start missing lifts.
    OG

gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Becoming over the top is not something that happens by accident or even at all - without drugs.

Of course all pros will work. You have to build muscle first then go on a cut diet to strip back body fat and reveal definition. You can't do both at the same time because they require different calorie levels.
    Not picking an argument because you probably know much more than me about this - but does everybody do this? Like, just as an example - those 175 lb models with six-packs on front of fitness mags, did they all beef up to 15 stone, then lose 2 and a half stone on a cut? Really?

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gaz1980 View Post
    Not picking an argument because you probably know much more than me about this - but does everybody do this? Like, just as an example - those 175 lb models with six-packs on front of fitness mags, did they all beef up to 15 stone, then lose 2 and a half stone on a cut? Really?
    Probably not with those numbers- but the models do multiple bulk/cut cycles to get the physique they want. Typically, they also to diet down for modeling season and have a higher bf% in their off season.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gaz1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    Probably not with those numbers- but the models do multiple bulk/cut cycles to get the physique they want. Typically, they also to diet down for modeling season and have a higher bf% in their off season.
    But say if I'm already 170 lbs, and I would like to be around same weight but more muscular - there really is no need for me to bulk to 200 is there? Heavy lifting and the right macros should see positive changes without a huge calorie increase?

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe not 200- bulking to 185 and cutting back down could be sufficient. It depends on what bf% you're trying to obtain and where you already are.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    Maybe not 200- bulking to 185 and cutting back down could be sufficient. It depends on what bf% you're trying to obtain and where you already are.
    Heaviest I was at was 180 but carrying less fat now. I've done a lot of running, stomach is a lot flatter and I'm now at 165. My aim is to have some good muscle definition with fairly low BF (sub 10%), now I don't really care if that's 170 or 230 to be honest, lol. But I do know it's a struggle for me to eat enough cals to do a serious bulk, or was last time I tried - and I don't really like gaining fat

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Heaviest I was at was 180 but carrying less fat now. I've done a lot of running, stomach is a lot flatter and I'm now at 165. My aim is to have some good muscle definition with fairly low BF (sub 10%), now I don't really care if that's 170 or 230 to be honest, lol. But I do know it's a struggle for me to eat enough cals to do a serious bulk, or was last time I tried - and I don't really like gaining fat
    You'll never get bigger unless you gain some fat. How much is up to you and how big of a surplus you want to run.
    OG

Originally Posted by Jasonk282 View Post
    You'll never get bigger unless you gain some fat. How much is up to you and how big of a surplus you want to run.
    I'm not interested in being 200 lbs with a bigger gut. I'd settle for same weight as I am now, but with more muscle.

I'm not interested in being 200 lbs with a bigger gut. I'd settle for same weight as I am now, but with more muscle.
    Well...that means you have to get bigger, which will have the effect of adding fat. Hence why we run cut and bulk cycles. to keep fat at bay.
    OG

Well...that means you have to get bigger, which will have the effect of adding fat. Hence why we run cut and bulk cycles. to keep fat at bay.
    So, what was Bruce Lee's heaviest weight?

So, what was Bruce Lee's heaviest weight?
    I believe his heaviest was 160 lbs
    OG

I believe his heaviest was 160 lbs
    Right. And he looked pretty decent to me. Is it known what his lifting stats were?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Probably not

They were probably skinny to begin with, started working out and eating, took drugs, add a dash of good genetics and 2 years later - model body.

You don't have to bulk and cut in one iteration. Getting too fat can be counterproductive. But you do have to separate bulking and cutting.