Closed Thread
    Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2 cheat days in a row?

So I've been cutting for five weeks tomorrow. Throughout I've agreed to give myself one cheat day a week. Generally I don't go all out eating like 10 pizzas or whatever (excuse the hyperbole) but yeah, they're good days.
    Anyways, today and yesterday I effectively had two cheat days in a row (norm cheat day yesterday and NRL grand final today). I know I shouldn't be worrying about how much I've eaten, but I am. feelsbadman. I still did my hour of cardio today so that was good.

Anyways, just need a bit of advice. What's your opinion of it? Ever done it? Am I being a paranoid? Tomorrow everything should be back to normal.

Just need some bb support haha.
    "You have enemies? Good. It means you stand for something".

thekow will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekow will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekow will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekow will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekow will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekow will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekow will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekow will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekow will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekow will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Depends on what you ate and how many calories you ate i guess but i just finished my cut and had about 3 days way over maintenance. I am bulking again now so it doesn't matter to much it's just priming me up to lifting heavy again ha ha so don't worry about it , get back on the good food and you will be ok

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To me "cheat days" show no will power at all

why not just have a "cheat meal" and show some strength? That way you won't come
    on complaining about stupid things like this
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

moojeni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moojeni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    To me "cheat days" show no will power at all

why not just have a "cheat meal" and show some strength? That way you won't come
    on complaining about stupid things like this
    This.

I've been cutting for months, and sometimes happened to me that I binged and ate whatever, even 2 days in a row (when you have a cheat DAY, then it's more likely that the next day you'll also binge).
    It's better to have a planned refeed day rather than a cheat day, which MAY set you back in your weight loss.
    If you want some junk food just fit it into a cheat MEAL and that into your daily calories/macros. Don't have cheat days if you're serious about your goals.

Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bender92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright thanks for the help fellas! Yeah I've been thinking about doing meals instead of days for a while now. I'll do that from now on. One or two meals a week?

BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) BookMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cheat days don't kill you. They just set you back a bit. Sort of like running a mile in order to counter the soda you drank. Personally I'm not a fan of the forced cheat days because I feel like it is too much of a temptation for my gains to have to do it so often. I generally have what one might call a cheat day about 2-3 times a month, if at all.

But then again, I had three week cheat once. It was called being on vacation in another country. Best time of my recent life. No regrets.
    Short term Goal: To cut back before bulking like a demon.
    Mid term Goal: To find myself.
    Long term Goal: To get what's mine.

67 lbs in 9 years and still counting... (started at 100lbs)

It's a hater's job to hate. So let them hate...

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If I had a penny for every "oh noez i ate too much!" thread made during the weekend, I'd have my own personal chef

OP..yes, you've f*cked up. Will it hurt you physically in the long run? No. Should it hurt you mentally? Yes...hopefully if you punish yourself for lacking the mental strength and will power to stay true to your fitness goals and have fewer such incidences in the future.

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Complaing or ranting won't do you any good OP. Just go back to eating clean, that's all you can do.

anonymous
    i had a couple of cheat days/meals this weekend (atlantic city trip-buffet dinner/buffet breakfast) but i kept my cals around maintenance and ate mostly clean. i'm gonna stay off the scale, but the mirror says i didn't do any damage.

I love this site. Thanks for all the replies guys. I'm back on track now and feeling great. Looking forward to some psycho HIIT today.

ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aw man, I'm going through the exact same thing as you are OP. It sucks! and (to me) won't happen again till I reach my goals.

just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500) just1spark is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    skip the next cheat day if it will put your mind at ease. no need to stress about it.
    Bitch you wasn't with me lifting in the gym.

southstar066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southstar066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southstar066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southstar066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southstar066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southstar066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) southstar066 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you should be fine, don't sweat it

darhontidis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No big deal

Originally Posted by Bender92 View Post
    So I've been cutting for five weeks tomorrow. Throughout I've agreed to give myself one cheat day a week. Generally I don't go all out eating like 10 pizzas or whatever (excuse the hyperbole) but yeah, they're good days.
    Anyways, today and yesterday I effectively had two cheat days in a row (norm cheat day yesterday and NRL grand final today). I know I shouldn't be worrying about how much I've eaten, but I am. feelsbadman. I still did my hour of cardio today so that was good.

Anyways, just need a bit of advice. What's your opinion of it? Ever done it? Am I being a paranoid? Tomorrow everything should be back to normal.

Dude, don't listen to anyone that says cheat days are weak. We are not all competing for stage. You are the only one that knows your discipline. I have been cutting for 4 months now and I have cheat meals, cheat days in a row, it does not matter! All I know is that it helps me curb my cravings and keep me focused on my goal. I eat an unexpected pint of ice cream with my son who cares, I just hit the battle ropes that night for a good 45 minutes no big deal. I been losing weight consistently for 4 months.

Keep doing what your doing and don't sweat the cheat meals.

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by darhontidis View Post
    Dude, don't listen to anyone that says cheat days are weak. We are not all competing for stage. You are the only one that knows your discipline. I have been cutting for 4 months now and I have cheat meals, cheat days in a row, it does not matter! All I know is that it helps me curb my cravings and keep me focused on my goal. I eat an unexpected pint of ice cream with my son who cares, I just hit the battle ropes that night for a good 45 minutes no big deal. I been losing weight consistently for 4 months.

i hate you
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by darhontidis View Post

Dude, 2010.
    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just had two cheat days in a row lolololol

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    I just had two cheat days in a row lolololol
    *yawn*

BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuildKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    See a psychologist because you have psychological problems and unhealthy food addictions.

Anna0Juicer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

It happens, its okay but think about your goals and what you are trying to acomplish..
    Dont throw away your hard work by eating junk all the time. What I found that personaly works for me is that finding "almost" good food to cheat with and then I reduce the problems..

siroko is not very well liked. (-100) siroko is not very well liked. (-100) siroko is not very well liked. (-100) siroko is not very well liked. (-100) siroko is not very well liked. (-100) siroko is not very well liked. (-100) siroko is not very well liked. (-100) siroko is not very well liked. (-100) siroko is not very well liked. (-100) siroko is not very well liked. (-100) siroko is not very well liked. (-100)

No. You risk nothing over 1, 2, and even 3 consecutive cheat days.
    The human body contains powerful buffer systems which will keep your fat mass unchanged.
    So as long as you get back to a proper diet right after it and don't develop an unhealthy habit of repeating cheat days every week or two - there will be no impacts.

See NCBI article "Measurement of body composition in response to a short period of overfeeding"

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For all those posting- this thread is 6 years old.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bosko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    For all those posting- this thread is 6 years old.
    I ve had 6 years of cheat meals....am I ok?
    Retired...no smartphone....no neighbors......just holes...

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    I ve had 6 years of cheat meals....am I ok?
    Call them 'refeeds' and you're gold.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823