Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    Affleck should be used to it by now, he's put out a ton of chitty movies. It can't be worse than Daredevil

Ben Affleck was at peak acting for Daredevil. Daredevil didnt "fail" (The movie made over a hundred million dollars, it wasnt a failure) because of his acting, his acting is actually pretty god damn impressive in that movie.

They tried doing too much too quick in that movie. Shoving Elektra in it, and trying to present Bullseye AND kingpin and end him so far, they should have left that move open ended and did without Elektra, however at the time superhero movies really werent blockbusters and there were still walking on eggshells so eh.

But you cannot talk bad about his acting in that movie, he was definitely A+ acting there

Originally Posted by TheAmericano View Post
    It's all about casting, which is the reason why Marvel is GOAT

- Henry as Superman is GOAT

- But Eeisenberg as Luthor, God what were they thinking. And as for Ben, well he should have stay behind the camera for this one.

The problem now is it's to late to recast batman and Luthor so we are going to be stuck with them as DC tries to compete with Marvel.
    Wtf was wrong with Afflecks acting? It was spot on. I am confused by comments like this. Eisenberg represents what Luthor was. That is spot on to how Luthor was at first in the comics, that is why the director cast him.
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ffguitarist14 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't sit through one more superhero movie. Too many corny lines and try hard badassery but they'll keep pounding em out as the public will go see anything Marvel related. For the most part I don't see many movies in the theatres anymore unless it's something I really really want to see, otherwise I'll just wait it out and watch it at home
    780/425/805
    2000 total @ 242

-Sub: youtube.com/user/coolpapa148
    -instagram: sheridanstrength

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just came back from seeing it. It wasn't as bad as the critics were saying. The story is actually pretty bad and kind of ruins the whole thing but there were solid fights and effects.

Batman is easily the best part and wonder woman really wasn't all that bad either. The stand alone batman should be pretty damn good. I'm kind of excited for Aquaman too.

Lois Lane can really **** off. I feel like Superman would actually be a cool hero if Lois Lane wasn't such a completely worthless character. But I've just never been a supes fan in general, guy is way too overpowered.
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

Registard Program PrivilegeCheker's Avatar
    PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JRJester View Post
    watch a leaked version online for free
    You don't even think its worth the tickets?

Originally Posted by Lawlstud View Post
    It's actually highly rated by audiences, it's just film snobs chitting on the movie. You will enjoy it, no worries.
    And hope so. Was planning on watching it tomorrow then again when i take my sisters. Don't want to sit through a boring movie twice:/
    Maybe it's just pesudo intellectuals that get off on ruining stuff people like
    Take me to Band Camp, where the real Miscers are.
    - Gen Pectoraly Puller

Team Mallory.

Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lawlstud has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PrivilegeCheker View Post
    You don't even think its worth the tickets?

And hope so. Was planning on watching it tomorrow then again when i take my sisters. Don't want to sit through a boring movie twice:/
    Maybe it's just pesudo intellectuals that get off on ruining stuff people like
    The critic reviews are definitely pretentious as hell. It's a fine movie nothing wrong with it. Not amazing, but it's not bad. Its a fine movie to sit through, like almost every other movie ever made.
    Belief without evidence is a fools game.

Listen Crew - Anything on your mind, want someone to talk to? Hit that PM button brah
    5 * Thread Maker
    Lone Star State Crew
    Diesel Life Crew
    Lol @ Trumplets Crew
    Lol @ CEO of Exxon for SoS, GoldmanSachs for Treasury, and Creationist for Education Crew
    Lol @ Drain the Swamp Crew
    Reps for life: stfaulk89

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwXfv25xJUw

BTW I just came back from watching it and its not nearly as bad as critics are saying it is. If you liked Man of Steel then you'll like this movie. Its got similar pacing. But when the action heats up....Holy chit its amazing. My only hangup was Eisenberg as Luthor...His acting was fine its just that the tried to "reinvent" Lex Luthors personality and its just odd that he acts completely different from what we expect Luthor to act like.
    Superman is just a stupid character.

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    Superman is just a stupid character.

this. brb rewriting and adding new powers every few years to already cliche beta character

superman would literally get destroyed by any super saiyan in seconds
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

C wrestlnig silver medal JeffriusCaesar's Avatar
    JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000) JeffriusCaesar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Honestly even though its never utilized fully, Flash is probably the most OP hero, he should even easily be able to kill superman.

Dude can run so fast he time travels, Another fun fact, he was killed off about 25 years ago in the official comics, serious. Mad scientist shot antimatter beam backwards through time to blow up earth, Flash has to run so fast he creates a speed vortex and absorbs the beam, and distenegrates in the process.

But its even more sad, because he knows about his fate before it happens, and since it involves traveling time, he doesn't have to do it right now. So he continues on living in the normal universe for decades knowing one day, he has to suit up for the last time, and go on one last run. Very good story.

Yup. The whole antigay thing just needs to vaporize. It's the new people hating blacks. Just let it the fuk go.
    nah man, nah
    black crew
    -mma crew-
    cedarroe middle school wrestling silver medal '98

because MERICA that's why TheAmericano's Avatar
    TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The critic reviews are definitely pretentious as hell. It's a fine movie nothing wrong with it. Not amazing, but it's not bad. Its a fine movie to sit through, like almost every other movie ever made.
    The whole reason they're doing this is to beat out Marvel. And this was suppose to be the GOAT Super hero movie

- Because of this, the movie fails big time.

- The only thing saving DC is Henry playing Superman. The director sucks, but he has embodied the character at levels of Chris with Caption American and Downey with Ironman

- I was rooting for Ben and you can see from the movie they really tried to work him in. But it was mediocre at best
    - I'm sorry; I couldn't hear your complaints over the sound of all this freedom!

~ Merica

- Everybody wants to make it, but nobody wants to put in the work!

PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ben Affleck was at peak acting for Daredevil. Daredevil didnt "fail" (The movie made over a hundred million dollars, it wasnt a failure) because of his acting, his acting is actually pretty god damn impressive in that movie.

They tried doing too much too quick in that movie. Shoving Elektra in it, and trying to present Bullseye AND kingpin and end him so far, they should have left that move open ended and did without Elektra, however at the time superhero movies really werent blockbusters and there were still walking on eggshells so eh.

But you cannot talk bad about his acting in that movie, he was definitely A+ acting there

Wtf was wrong with Afflecks acting? It was spot on. I am confused by comments like this. Eisenberg represents what Luthor was. That is spot on to how Luthor was at first in the comics, that is why the director cast him.
    I think what Daredevil dropped the ball on was on how bad bullseye was. Villains make good super hero movies, case and point joker, Loki, Winter Soldier, or Kingpin in the Daredevil series.
    - Gen Pectoraly Puller

Team Mallory.

Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    this. brb rewriting and adding new powers every few years to already cliche beta character

superman would literally get destroyed by any super saiyan in seconds
    Naw bruh...
    Superman prime one million is arguably second to only god.
    - Gen Pectoraly Puller

Team Mallory.

frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) frozennorth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I saw it tonight, I thought it was really good. A little too much going on, but still good. Don't trust reviews. I went and read one just for fun, and it complained that the movie was misogynist and didn't give women enough to do. Not sure what movie the reviewer watched but that right there was enough for me to not trust reviews about it at all.
    Manchester United

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by zhzz View Post
    LOOOOOL @ his face + Hello darkness, my old friend. I've come to talk with you again
    Hahahaha

Looked like he was in his own world and even on the verge of crying, jesus that must have been cringy af.
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    - I was rooting for Ben and you can see from the movie they really tried to work him in. But it was mediocre at best
    ROFL. I haven't seen the movie yet but I've watched a heap of reviews and every single one of them says that Ben Affleck is the GOAT batman and he's the best thing about the whole movie. SRS

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wampa View Post
    Can goku pull several planets at one time?

yes lmfao, what an irrelevant ability though.
    Originally Posted by PrivilegeCheker View Post
    Naw bruh...
    Superman prime one million is arguably second to only god.
    lold
    * Conservative Crew *
    BvB
    *Team Putin*

Originally Posted by MetalLover View Post
    Nope

just lol @ how cucked loser superman nerds are by their sh*t cliche hero
    * Conservative Crew *
    BvB
    *Team Putin*

Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000) Zoool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For you brahs who have seen the movie, what happened with aquaman? how did he fit into it and did he just look ridiculous?

XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XXLAFLAME is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wampa View Post
    Can't be as bad as the fantastic four reboot.
    fantastic 4 reboot was one of the most disappointing movies ive ever seen

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Zoool View Post
    For you brahs who have seen the movie, what happened with aquaman? how did he fit into it and did he just look ridiculous?
    Spoiler!

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyone that pays money to watch these superhero/marvel movies that are literally churned out every 2-3 weeks needs to seek serious mental health.. You are the reason 9 out of 10 movies are not new IPs. Please stop ruining Hollywood.

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by frozennorth View Post
    I saw it tonight, I thought it was really good. A little too much going on, but still good. Don't trust reviews. I went and read one just for fun, and it complained that the movie was misogynist and didn't give women enough to do. Not sure what movie the reviewer watched but that right there was enough for me to not trust reviews about it at all.
    I'd agree that you shouldn't give much weight to the reviews from "professional critics" like the type you find on Rotten Tomatoes. They're a bunch of pseudo-intellectuals who nitpick every little thing and just go into the movie looking for flaws. The only reviews I put any stock in are the ones done by well-known movie reviewers on youtube. I've watched a bunch of their reviews on BvS and the general consensus seems to be that Ben Affleck/Batman was amazing in an otherwise mediocre film. I think i'll wait for the digital release.

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    The Goku vs Superman videos always pissed me off. Brb, in the comics Superman never dies, so Goku couldn't possibly kill him....
    but what if i told you he can sit inside a star and absorb a finite amount of energy but become invincible and then talk to god, become a god and gain every single power every one of his alternate forms ever had?
    * Conservative Crew *
    BvB
    *Team Putin*

TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by batspoof View Post
    ROFL. I haven't seen the movie yet but I've watched a heap of reviews and every single one of them says that Ben Affleck is the GOAT batman and he's the best thing about the whole movie. SRS
    They've been saying this before the movie came out

There has been a legit strong effort to make Ben the GOAT batman, but he doesn't get to that level. He was given one hell of a shot in this movie, while the writing for Superman was chit.

- It will fool the unaware audience but if you are just the slightest aware of the film industry you can clearly see how they were trying to drill Ben as the GOAT batman. Even with the poor writing just having Henry on the screen as Superman, killed their attempts

Affleck/Batman was amazing in an otherwise mediocre film. I think i'll wait for the digital release.
    The fact that you would wait for the digital release to see this "amazing Ben as Batman" says it all, he wasn't amazing at all.

- I remember when Ironman and Captain American came out and everyone was interested in seeing Chris and Downey roles and didn't give a chit about the story.

- Then MoS came out and the story sucked, but who the fawk else could pull of Superman like Henry is doing

Ben was ok, but not iconic. Nothing that says, "fawk no one can be a better Batman then Ben"
    Last edited by TheAmericano; 03-24-2016 at 11:04 PM.
    - I'm sorry; I couldn't hear your complaints over the sound of all this freedom!

~ Merica

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ben Affleck A+ actor LMAO

Everyone was complaining when they found out he was cast as Batman (just like they did with Michael Keaton in the 80s). When trailers started coming out, people began to change their minds.

There has been a legit strong effort to make Ben the GOAT batman, but he doesn't get to that level. He was given one hell of a shot in this movie, while the writing for Superman was chit.

- It will fool the unaware audience but if you are just the slightest aware of the film industry you can clearly see how they were trying to drill Ben as the GOAT batman. Even with the poor writing just having Henry on the screen as Superman, killed their attempts

The fact that you would wait for the digital release to see this "amazing Ben as Batman" says it all, he wasn't amazing at all.

- I remember when Ironman and Captain American came out and everyone was interested in seeing Chris and Downey roles and didn't give a chit about the story.

- Then MoS came out and the story sucked, but who the fawk else could pull of Superman like Henry is going

- He was ok, but with better casting I'm sure they could have gotten someone better
    Most of the reviewers are saying the opposite to what you're saying. They're saying Affleck is the best rendition of batman to date, and that Cavill is either mediocre or crappy as Superman.

TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainerRed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on newest internet meme.

requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000)
    a completely different guy when he isn't high on *******

Everyone was complaining when they found out he was cast as Batman (just like they did with Michael Keaton in the 80s). When trailers started coming out, people began to change their minds. But most of the reviewers are saying the opposite to what you're saying. They're saying Affleck is the best rendition of batman to date, and that Cavill is either mediocre or crappy as Superman.

Yet, they said Henry was GOAT in MoS.... Like I said they tried really hard to get us to accept Ben as the Batman in this movie

- I see what's going on, you are not understanding the difference between the story line and the roles. Ben definitely had the better story...they could have brought back Clooney and he would have gotten rave reviews

- But I'm referring to the role itself. Ben failed to make us forget about Bale's Batman. While Henry dares us to find another actor to play Superman (nope there isn't one, he is Superman)

Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    Ben Affleck A+ actor LMAO
    - If Ben was behind the camera on this one, at least as a co-director this movie would have been a lot better.

~ Merica

blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    Lmao at that video

Just saw a late show. Honestly my expectations were lowered after seeing the second trailer and again after seeing the negative reviews but honestly it's not as bad as its being made out to be. In short I would say its biggest faults would be the overly complicated plot just over all too much going on and the uneven pacing and weird editing. It takes a bit for the movie to finally get going. Afleck I thought was great as Batman and I would t mind seeing him in a solo Batman movie probably not going to happen. Wonder woman was great although barely in it. Also movies takes itself way too seriously. Lex was a little over the top goofy but I mean he made it his own I guess.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

Yet, they said Henry was GOAT in MoS.... Like I said they tried really hard to get us to accept Ben as the Batman in this movie

- I see what's going on, you are not understanding the difference between the story line and the roles. Ben definitely had the better story...they could have brought back Clooney and he would have gotten rave reviews

- But I'm referring to the role itself. Ben failed to make us forget about Bale's Batman. While Henry dares us to find another actor to play Superman (nope there isn't one, he is Superman)

- If Ben was behind the camera on this one, at least as a co-director this movie would have been a lot better.
    Repped loser. But if what you're saying is true, then I guess Keaton is still the GOAT.