Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ask a D1 Football Player

I'm a division 1 football player. I can answer most questions you may have, I've been through all of the different phases. Early on in highschool I was extremely inexperienced and lazy, I got fat and had a few major setbacks. Then I dedicated myself in the weightroom and in training and turned myself into an athlete. I was recruited by most major college football programs. I've been through my first college season and performed really well.

I can answer any questions, I can show you what a football weight program is like, help with understanding the recruiting process, help with developing speed and give pointers on how to get better on and off the field. I've been around and trained with some of the best college and pro players and have picked up many tips and pointers from them I'm willing to share.

Let's get this thing rolling
    #TeamAthlete
    #TeamBeast

thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thatMonster76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ceebizcut View Post
    I'll run some generic questions past you

What school did you go to?
    What was it like being recruited?
    Think your going to make it to the NFL?
    Tips on developing speed? <---Everybody loves speed tips
    If Football doesn't work as a career. What do you see yourself doing?
    I would rather not say where I go to college. Recruiting was awesome, but at the same time very taxing on your mind. You had to try and decypher when coaches were telling the truth and when they were lying to you. It was really sweet to meet and talk to all of the great historic coaches of our time. The best part was having them in my house eating my moms home cooking haha.

Regarding the NFL, no doubt about it. That's what my goal is and I've been and will continue busting my tail to do so.

One of the biggest parts to developing speed is increasing your flexibility. The more flexible you are, the faster you will run. Another thing a lot of people neglect is parallel. You need to get parallel when you squat when working to be a football player. It will help you be faster, develop stronger legs, hit harder, and make you an overall better football player/athlete. Just a few of the many things I've picked up over the past few years.

If the NFL didn't pan out, then I would start working in business marketing and work my way up the corporate world. That's why I'm a student-athlete not just an athlete. You always have to have a backup plan
    #TeamAthlete
    #TeamBeast

DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    How hard is college practice compared to high school practice? That's what I've always wondered..
    Are there any players on your team that aren't that gifted physically but are really good players?
    Did your team play in a bowl game?(don't have to say which one)
    what are your lifting stats like? How about your teammates?

I wish I can play college football man.. I'm missing football more and more everyday. Good luck brah

Ukarreras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man ,im a British player who will be coming over to the US for college this fall. Theres a big drive in the sport here atm and with success's of guys like Elliot Hoyte (English DE just got Scholarship to Boise St) better and better athletes are starting to play. Im playing at SS and 2-back. What sort of stats are freshman DBs in division 1 shcools posting? Ill have to approach my college team through a camp or student body trials so i want to be prepared to impress with my athletisism.

My current stats:
    Bench: 190 (this is poor, working atm)
    Squat:300
    40: 4.59
    Weight: 175
    Height:6"0

I hope to be at about 190-195 by the summer break, ive been out for about 3 months with Bennet's Fracture/Dislocation and lost about a stone in weight.
    Any other tips on how to impress coaches would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance.

I hope to be about 190

DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaHurst is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Ukarreras View Post
    Hey man ,im a British player who will be coming over to the US for college this fall. Theres a big drive in the sport here atm and with success's of guys like Elliot Hoyte (English DE just got Scholarship to Boise St) better and better athletes are starting to play. Im playing at SS and 2-back. What sort of stats are freshman DBs in division 1 shcools posting? Ill have to approach my college team through a camp or student body trials so i want to be prepared to impress with my athletisism.

My current stats:

I hope to be at about 190-195 by the summer break, ive been out for about 3 months with Bennet's Fracture/Dislocation and lost about a stone in weight.

Thanks in advance.

I hope to be about 190
    Although I don't play college fball I was a pretty good HS player

Try to improve your 40 time.. That's probably the most important physical skills for a DB and one that stands out

Instinct and tackling is one of the most important skills for a safety. And don't get burnt in the secondary.

Originally Posted by DaHurst View Post
    How hard is college practice compared to high school practice? That's what I've always wondered..
    Are there any players on your team that aren't that gifted physically but are really good players?
    Did your team play in a bowl game?(don't have to say which one)
    what are your lifting stats like? How about your teammates?

I wish I can play college football man.. I'm missing football more and more everyday. Good luck brah
    It depends what your highschool practice was like. It is alot more offense vs. defense than most highschools, and it's always intense. That is the main difference, every play you have to give your all or you could easily lose your spot. Yes there are, most of which are skill position players such as recievers and db's. They're just really scrappy and give it all they have. I Bench press 365 and Tendo Squat(Which is Parallel speed squating) 405. I power clean 300 and hang clean 315. My team has almost 70 people cleaning over 300 which is unheard of. We're blessed with a great strength coach and he's making us all tremendously strong for football players.
    Thanks man I appreciate it. I know the feeling, I feel the same way about wrestling, that was truly my passion but football is what I was made for.
    #TeamAthlete
    #TeamBeast

Originally Posted by Ukarreras View Post

My current stats:

Thanks in advance.

I hope to be about 190
    Your size is really good, especially if you put on weight. Make sure you are getting faster as you gain weight, not reversed. If you dedicate yourself to getting faster and stronger things will go well. Also since you are looking at playing DB, the best way to impress the coaching staff is to have good fluid hips and a quick first step. If you work on change of direction and backpedal you will really impress.
    #TeamAthlete
    #TeamBeast

frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frenzy0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man glad your on here to help people out. I was wondering if you had any ideas for a good lifting program. I know alot of people on here would like some help with a routine. Any help that you can give would really be appreciated. Thanks

BaseBaller1025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaseBaller1025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaseBaller1025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaseBaller1025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaseBaller1025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaseBaller1025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaseBaller1025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaseBaller1025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaseBaller1025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaseBaller1025 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BaseBaller1025 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How is the strength and conditioning program? From what I see, many division 1 S&C programs are way behind and the coaching is mediocre at best, allowing terrible form to be able to lift more weight. Do your coaches do a good job instructing the athletes in the weight room?

Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bignik92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what was your workout programme in high school and what is it now?

In regards to my S & C coaching staff we have one of the best in college football. Our head Strength coach was the head strength coach with seahawks when they made the superbowl, who holds many Bench press WRs. He teaches us all proper form and we are one of the very top teams in the country strength wise.

Workout wise, they're tough. That's an understatement. Mon-wed-fri We weightlift. tue thurs we do other workouts. When we lift we use fast turnover rate in between sets. Most of the time you and your partner have anywere from 1-2 minutes to both complete your sets and change your weight and be ready for the next set. This is probobly the toughest part. Also almost everytime we lift(minus max days and a few other scenarios) We do all three of the main lifts, bench, clean(Hang or power just depends) and squat. Normally they are all really heavy, but he varies the rep count and weight percentage every workout, no two workouts are really the same. After our main lifts we do auxilaries and then we go and condition in some way.

If anyone would like a sample or a good looking workout for football just PM me I'll send you some, you can tell me what you think.

My Highschool weight program was run pretty similar to this, except the turnover times were very slow.
    Last edited by thatMonster76; 01-05-2012 at 01:56 PM.
    #TeamAthlete
    #TeamBeast

NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000) NewbieX2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you know how big and how strong your halfbacks are? Just any sort of estimates. It's too late for me to play college ball, but I'd still like to be as physically talented as them. Always been a dream of mine.
    ★★★USF MISC CREW★★★
    **MISC Strength Crew**

"If thou wilt make a man happy, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires." - Epicurus

PRs
    500/405/615

Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159250211

p12m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for all the help man! I think I have a pretty good guess at what team you play for... :-)

DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiceDece is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thatMonster76 View Post
    I would rather not say where I go to college. Recruiting was awesome, but at the same time very taxing on your mind. You had to try and decypher when coaches were telling the truth and when they were lying to you. It was really sweet to meet and talk to all of the great historic coaches of our time. The best part was having them in my house eating my moms home cooking haha.

Regarding the NFL, no doubt about it. That's what my goal is and I've been and will continue busting my tail to do so.

One of the biggest parts to developing speed is increasing your flexibility. The more flexible you are, the faster you will run. Another thing a lot of people neglect is parallel. You need to get parallel when you squat when working to be a football player. It will help you be faster, develop stronger legs, hit harder, and make you an overall better football player/athlete. Just a few of the many things I've picked up over the past few years.

If the NFL didn't pan out, then I would start working in business marketing and work my way up the corporate world. That's why I'm a student-athlete not just an athlete. You always have to have a backup plan
    My friend played D1 ball, got drafted by the 49ers. Played special teams for a year, did pretty well too, had a force fumble and TD for the recovery in endzone. He ended up messing up his knee, and they didn't want to hold onto him, so they released him. He spent a year rehabbing and working his ass off. Wasn't stupid with his money either, gave some of it to his parents and put the rest toward his rehab and such. Everyone I knew said he wouldn't play again.

He was just signed by the Bills 2 days ago. Hard work pays off. Best of luck to you.
    I get a lot of questions about my fit recipes. All the recipes I've done (that are in .jpg) are available at this imgur link: http://imgur.com/a/Ytyip#0

^I got new ones, gonna make a new album with them all in it soon brahs.

mmherzog is just really nice. (+1000) mmherzog is just really nice. (+1000) mmherzog is just really nice. (+1000) mmherzog is just really nice. (+1000) mmherzog is just really nice. (+1000) mmherzog is just really nice. (+1000) mmherzog is just really nice. (+1000) mmherzog is just really nice. (+1000) mmherzog is just really nice. (+1000) mmherzog is just really nice. (+1000) mmherzog is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ceebizcut View Post
    I'll run some generic questions past you

What school did you go to?
    What was it like being recruited?
    Think your going to make it to the NFL?
    Tips on developing speed? <---Everybody loves speed tips
    If Football doesn't work as a career. What do you see yourself doing?
    looks like he plays for University of Miami(ohio) red hawks

Originally Posted by DiceDece View Post
    My friend played D1 ball, got drafted by the 49ers. Played special teams for a year, did pretty well too, had a force fumble and TD for the recovery in endzone. He ended up messing up his knee, and they didn't want to hold onto him, so they released him. He spent a year rehabbing and working his ass off. Wasn't stupid with his money either, gave some of it to his parents and put the rest toward his rehab and such. Everyone I knew said he wouldn't play again.

He was just signed by the Bills 2 days ago. Hard work pays off. Best of luck to you.
    Thats awesome man, I hope he does well. I appreciate that.
    #TeamAthlete
    #TeamBeast

Originally Posted by NewbieX2 View Post
    Do you know how big and how strong your halfbacks are? Just any sort of estimates. It's too late for me to play college ball, but I'd still like to be as physically talented as them. Always been a dream of mine.
    We have a few 5'8/5'9 guys that are about 185, but our starter is about 6'1 220. They all bench over 315, powerclean over 300, and squat alot I'm not sure the numbers on that though
    #TeamAthlete
    #TeamBeast

redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000) redfield11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    My question is from a receiver, cornerback standpoint but I think really applies to sports in general so you or anyone else here probably knows

how much is the upperbody used in running? I know we use it for stabilizing and in the case of corner/receiver you use it to press/beat press. But if I had massive legs and do a bunch of agility work and basically everything except lift upperbody, could i still get close to my max speed/quickness? And would I still need upperbody at those two positions for anything besides press and I guess tackling?

Reason: I keep getting tendonosis/bursitis and just things like that in my shoulder and it's gotten so annoying that i'm thinking about not trying to get back into lifting for quick some time but i just got past 7 month mark for ACL surgery and my legs are feeling great and plan on building them up, so I would be mostly all lowerbody and some abs with relatively minimal upperbody
    Dallas Cowboys -

Mavericks-

dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    how much are you guys tested? I only ask because I just finished my first year of college ball @ a D3 school, we were ranked as high as 14th this season and i didn't even hear the words "drug test" once before, during, or after our season. And since you go to a D1 school, I'm guessing you get football gear free right (gloves cleats visors). We have to pay for our stuff =/
    Get This Shiiiiiiiiiiiit

coachingdad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm a division 1 football player. I can answer most questions you may have, I've been through all of the different phases. Early on in highschool I was extremely inexperienced and lazy, I got fat and had a few major setbacks. Then I dedicated myself in the weightroom and in training and turned myself into an athlete. I was recruited by most major college football programs. I've been through my first college season and performed really well.

I can answer any questions, I can show you what a football weight program is like, help with understanding the recruiting process, help with developing speed and give pointers on how to get better on and off the field. I've been around and trained with some of the best college and pro players and have picked up many tips and pointers from them I'm willing to share.

Let's get this thing rolling
    Hi. I have a few questions from a parent standpoint. My son is 6'1" 190lbs QB junior and has good stats. All game film is done by his coaching staff but I have been filming just the offense not the entire game. Is that good or bad? Everyone tells me not to leave it up to the coaches . Which coaches that you met were you impressed with and which ones weren't impressive and why? How important is the emphasis on academics and adhering to NCAA practice hours during season and off season? If you had to do it all over again, what would different? How much importance is placed on physical stature for the position you play (Ht, wt) and speed vs. lift numbers in getting recruited? Thanks.

dblb48 is a complete loser! (-2000) dblb48 is a complete loser! (-2000) dblb48 is a complete loser! (-2000) dblb48 is a complete loser! (-2000) dblb48 is a complete loser! (-2000) dblb48 is a complete loser! (-2000) dblb48 is a complete loser! (-2000) dblb48 is a complete loser! (-2000) dblb48 is a complete loser! (-2000) dblb48 is a complete loser! (-2000) dblb48 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Our head Strength coach was the head strength coach with seahawks when they won the superbowl,
    The seahawks never won a superbowl...haha sry to nitpick but its true.

wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I played at BCS school, graduated in 2005 and also GA'd for a year. Filiming the game is fine just make sure you have copies of the game films that you can send out if need to. What coaches impressed me, the ones that were real and not the ones who you could tell were just bull****ing you. If you want to discuss specific schools and coaches feel free to PM me.

Academics, varies from program to program, obviously at Stanford academics are more important than at Georgia where you can be illiterate and still play.

Hours during the season are usually loosely adhered to. Remeber all the time you spend watching film on your own, getting treatment, extra work in the weight room or on the field dont count toward the hour rule

If i had to do it all over again i wouldnt change much besides doing better academically in High school so i couldve went to schools i was interested in. In terms of recruiting make sure to do alot of reasearch on your own. Every coach is going to tell you we have the "best S&C coach in the country", "best facilities", "best academic support". "academics are priority" etc. Some are true, some are exaggerations, some are white lies and some are straight up lies.

Physical stature has alot to do with being recruited. Myself i was considered a tweener at little under 6'1 and 210-215. Was recruited to play either LB or Safety but i was a good size for a safety, and had good speed but would struggle against quicker faster recievers, but be good in run support. As a linebacker i had great speed, great in coverage but struggled against teams that were big, on the college level. I really dont have the frame to carry more than 225-230 max at a low body fat and in playing shape. I had like 15 offers not one really cared about my strength numbers, speed numbers they watch tape and judge because everyone lies about 40 times, I did run track so they knew exactly how fast i was and with combines now for high school kids they have a good estimate as well. Speed is about 100x more important than strength when in high school. Strength is more readily developed than speed.

Hope it helps if you have any specfic questions feel free to PM me

Originally Posted by coachingdad View Post
    Hi. I have a few questions from a parent standpoint. My son is 6'1" 190lbs QB junior and has good stats. All game film is done by his coaching staff but I have been filming just the offense not the entire game. Is that good or bad? Everyone tells me not to leave it up to the coaches . Which coaches that you met were you impressed with and which ones weren't impressive and why? How important is the emphasis on academics and adhering to NCAA practice hours during season and off season? If you had to do it all over again, what would different? How much importance is placed on physical stature for the position you play (Ht, wt) and speed vs. lift numbers in getting recruited? Thanks.

Originally Posted by dbk1 View Post
    how much are you guys tested? I only ask because I just finished my first year of college ball @ a D3 school, we were ranked as high as 14th this season and i didn't even hear the words "drug test" once before, during, or after our season. And since you go to a D1 school, I'm guessing you get football gear free right (gloves cleats visors). We have to pay for our stuff =/
    Originally Posted by wildcats9 View Post
    I played at BCS school, graduated in 2005 and also GA'd for a year. Filiming the game is fine just make sure you have copies of the game films that you can send out if need to. What coaches impressed me, the ones that were real and not the ones who you could tell were just bull****ing you. If you want to discuss specific schools and coaches feel free to PM me.

Academics, varies from program to program, obviously at Stanford academics are more important than at Georgia where you can be illiterate and still play.

Hours during the season are usually loosely adhered to. Remeber all the time you spend watching film on your own, getting treatment, extra work in the weight room or on the field dont count toward the hour rule

If i had to do it all over again i wouldnt change much besides doing better academically in High school so i couldve went to schools i was interested in. In terms of recruiting make sure to do alot of reasearch on your own. Every coach is going to tell you we have the "best S&C coach in the country", "best facilities", "best academic support". "academics are priority" etc. Some are true, some are exaggerations, some are white lies and some are straight up lies.

Physical stature has alot to do with being recruited. Myself i was considered a tweener at little under 6'1 and 210-215. Was recruited to play either LB or Safety but i was a good size for a safety, and had good speed but would struggle against quicker faster recievers, but be good in run support. As a linebacker i had great speed, great in coverage but struggled against teams that were big, on the college level. I really dont have the frame to carry more than 225-230 max at a low body fat and in playing shape. I had like 15 offers not one really cared about my strength numbers, speed numbers they watch tape and judge because everyone lies about 40 times, I did run track so they knew exactly how fast i was and with combines now for high school kids they have a good estimate as well. Speed is about 100x more important than strength when in high school. Strength is more readily developed than speed.

Hope it helps if you have any specfic questions feel free to PM me
    What he said lol.
    #TeamAthlete
    #TeamBeast

Originally Posted by dbk1 View Post
    Didn't mean to ignore your post. The testing is all randomly selected but they pick around 20-30 people every test and they do it probobly 3-4 times a year.
    #TeamAthlete
    #TeamBeast

bballcat03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pay attention guys, everything this dude has said right here is spot-****ing-on, especially the last sentence! I am again going through the recruiting process (not for football), and while it is fun knowing schools are interested in you, it really is time consuming and makes you want to get it done and over with.

My question is does your school have a meal program type of deal for the athletes at your school? Something like what the University of Florida has for it's student-athletes.

floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i'm very curious, which conference do you play in? since you can't list your school. if you live in virginia like it says, the only school i can recognize by your uniform is the Richmond spiders.

HiiiPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HiiiPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HiiiPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HiiiPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HiiiPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HiiiPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HiiiPower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not going to put you on blast, but if you got recruited by most major college football programs then why would you commit to where you are now?

Originally Posted by HiiiPower View Post
    Not going to put you on blast, but if you got recruited by most major college football programs then why would you commit to where you are now?
    Because I grew up around the program. My dad played at this school and it's going places. I was a two sport all american and had over 30 FBS offers if you wanted to know.

And it is not the Richmond Spiders
    #TeamAthlete
    #TeamBeast

wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildcats9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    people need to realize when your being recruited there are alot of things you look at and not just the name of the school. If monster picked a smaller BCS conference school whats the issue. I mean i didnt attend the best name program i was offered by I went to a place where i loved the program, facilities, staff and they had good view on academics and they were one of a handful of schools that stood by me after i tore 3 of 4 ligaments in knee. Where as a Big 10 program i loved, where i was almost positive i was going to commit to, one of my first offers, wanted me really bad etc. I couldnt get them to return my phone call after i told them what my MRI results were.

arrologdar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

hoodia reviews

Current U S laws stipulate that not only must a CITES certificate accompany shipments of Hoodia gordonii but that the importers must possess a permit issued by the USDA to import Terrestrial Plants a CITES re-export certificate is needed to re-export H gordonii biagioantonacci it/forum/member php?55074-easewayreon]hoodia gordonii In addition to looking for a copy of a CITES and USDA permit from a manufacturer of "Hoodia" products a consumer should also look for a report from an independent testing lab which has conducted scientific analysis on the product in question, testifying that they have been able to authenticate the presence of Hoodia gordonii rolegaming org/phpBB2/profile php?mode=viewprofile&u=411916]hoodia side effects The primary testing methods for authenticating Hoodia gordonii are: HPTLC, HPLC, Microscopy /DPI, direct assay of the active component, "P57" karlskronabergsport se/forum/index php?action=profile;u=60963]hoodia diet pills As of 2007 there are four independent labs which are conducting tests to verify Hoodia gordonii in consumer products amicasofia it/phpBB2/profile php?mode=viewprofile&u=531303]hoodia weight loss They are: Advanced Laboratories, Inc in Smithfield, North Carolina, Alkemist Pharmaceuticals, Chromadex Labs of Irvine, California, and the University of Mississippi myhw altervista org/Forum/member php?action=profile&uid=3012]hoodia gordonii plus The American Herbal Products Association (AHPA) completed work in 2009 establishing the defacto industry standard for Hoodia authentication in response to scrutiny by the Federal Trade Commission of the hoodia industry and complaints by consumers of fraudulent hoodia products being marketed