Gurraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gurraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gurraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gurraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gurraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gurraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gurraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gurraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

is drinking two pints of whole milk a day healthy?

its got protein in it so i drink it during the day sometimes 3 pints?

is this bad,
    Last edited by Gurraj; 09-14-2008 at 08:34 AM.

JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ....no 6 cups is nothing, many folks on here drink a half gallon daily at least. I drink 9 cups daily.
    "Love is a stronger emotion then hate, and I'm all about strength."
    -Big Mike (defending Celine Dion as his choice of workout music).

Gurraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gurraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gurraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gurraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gurraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gurraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gurraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gurraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JoKing View Post
    ....no 6 cups is nothing, many folks on here drink a half gallon daily at least. I drink 9 cups daily.

i read whole milk has bad effects causing more fat then healthy gains?

JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gurraj View Post
    i read whole milk has bad effects causing more fat then healthy gains?
    You can hear an opinion for anything you can imagine, do your own research and come to your own conclusion, its your body...
    "Love is a stronger emotion then hate, and I'm all about strength."
    -Big Mike (defending Celine Dion as his choice of workout music).

stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stircrazy101 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    skim milk.... get used to it

-RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    semi-skimmed for me, i have a few pints of it a day, anywhere from 3-6 or whatever.

I drop vagina panties. Wintermule's Avatar
    Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000)
    NO, IN FACT, IT WILL PROBABLY MAKE YOUR EYES EXPLODE. BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE MILK IS ONE OF THE SOLE SOURCES FOR GROWING BABIES OR ANYTHING, YOU KNOW? WHOLE MILK WILL PROBABLY MAKE YOU GO ON AN INSANE KILLING SPREE IN WHICH YOU SLAUGHTER ALL YOUR NEIGHBORS MERCILESSLY AND THEN FINISH IT OFF WITH A GOOD RAPING SESSION WHILE YOU LAUGH MANIACALLY WITH A MILK MOUSTACHE. IN FACT, I THINK BECAUSE I DRINK A GALLON OF DAY THAT IS PROBABLY THE REASON WHY I JUST BLEW UP THIS ORPHANAGE. OR MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE MILK GAVE ME AN ANUERYSM THEN A STROKE THEN LUPUS AND THEN MONO AND THEN MY JOINTS BEGAN TO EXPLODE FROM THE SHEER OVERLOAD OF MILK.

Does that answer your question?
    I rep back 1,000+.

o me so strong..

Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108859061

**EHUDD IS MY E-HUS** (no homo)

CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CHSFOOTBALL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Wintermule View Post
    NO, IN FACT, IT WILL PROBABLY MAKE YOUR EYES EXPLODE. BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE MILK IS ONE OF THE SOLE SOURCES FOR GROWING BABIES OR ANYTHING, YOU KNOW? WHOLE MILK WILL PROBABLY MAKE YOU GO ON AN INSANE KILLING SPREE IN WHICH YOU SLAUGHTER ALL YOUR NEIGHBORS MERCILESSLY AND THEN FINISH IT OFF WITH A GOOD RAPING SESSION WHILE YOU LAUGH MANIACALLY WITH A MILK MOUSTACHE. IN FACT, I THINK BECAUSE I DRINK A GALLON OF DAY THAT IS PROBABLY THE REASON WHY I JUST BLEW UP THIS ORPHANAGE. OR MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE MILK GAVE ME AN ANUERYSM THEN A STROKE THEN LUPUS AND THEN MONO AND THEN MY JOINTS BEGAN TO EXPLODE FROM THE SHEER OVERLOAD OF MILK.

lmao

Platinum Series Member hellasx44's Avatar
    hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hellasx44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nah b drink more rippeote says if you dont drink a gallon of whole milk a day when on his program, then your not following his program
    WHAT!!??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBqoaW2oEsU

one word dickhead

masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10) masta_aje is on a distinguished road. (+10)

except the milk u feed babies doesnt have COW HORMONES!!!!111! in it
    cutting from 215

Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    one word dickhead
    your so gay.

username3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) username3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its got protein in it so i drink it during the day sometimes 3 pints?

is this bad,
    i drink 8 a day
    I ALWAYS REP BACK!

Bulking to 200

Goals for next year:

Deads: 405 (currently: 237 x 5x1)
    Squat: 315 (currently: 242 x 5x3)
    Bench: 225 (currently: 154 x 5x3)

Start: all below 100

xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it's all good drinking tons of milk till you get kidney stones (mainly those who drink 1/2 gallon everyday)

SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000)
    whole milk is disgusting
    Bench 335x9 1-13-2012
    Squat 500x8 1-25-2012

mike_beatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_beatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_beatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_beatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_beatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_beatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_beatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_beatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_beatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_beatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mike_beatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i drink 4-5 liters of milk on my days of from work....i dont know how many pints or watever that is so

I drop vagina panties. Wintermule's Avatar
    Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000) Wintermule is just really nice. (+1000)
    one word dickhead
    One word: negged.
    I rep back 1,000+.

o me so strong..

Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108859061

**EHUDD IS MY E-HUS** (no homo)

xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xshadowx4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...41&postcount=7

I posted info up about kidney stones there if interested. I don't think the volume you drink will be enough to cause this, but it's good information to know.

FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i gotta step my milk game up sucks i pay like $5 a gallon tho
    Check out my DAA log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159819111

it's almost worth the investment in just buying the cow now a days... haha

the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000)
    I only have milk with cereal...I don't know how you guys just drink it. I can't. Even when it's "good", it tastes bad and smells bad. I don't get it.
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin