Thread: critque

LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

critque

hey guys this is my first post. just want a geniune critque on my physique no trolling would be muchly appreciated hopefully i posted this in the right section. pictures are on my account
    Last edited by LaRizzy; 01-19-2013 at 05:45 AM. Reason: forgot to add that pictures are on my acc.

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do some squats and eat some food.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You've got a good base to work off of. My suggestion is to bulk up and add some mass.

What are your goals? What's your current diet and training split look like?
    PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com

LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaRizzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WoopItsKevin View Post
    You've got a good base to work off of. My suggestion is to bulk up and add some mass.

What are your goals? What's your current diet and training split look like?
    i'm at the end of my cut at the moment, it really wasn't an extreme cut just enough to drop a bit of body fat. my goal is to be around 95-100kgs and 10% body fat. i'm 6 foot 1 so keep that in mind. im away from home also and currently not on a set diet due to holidays, just trying to keep it as clean as possible. but i get home in 5 days and then starting my bulk

will post diet when i arrive home

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LaRizzy View Post
    i'm at the end of my cut at the moment, it really wasn't an extreme cut just enough to drop a bit of body fat. my goal is to be around 95-100kgs and 10% body fat. i'm 6 foot 1 so keep that in mind. im away from home also and currently not on a set diet due to holidays, just trying to keep it as clean as possible. but i get home in 5 days and then starting my bulk
    6'1" means you should put on more muscle mass. A 5'5" dude could look huge at 175 lbs. At your height, with a t-shirt on people might not even know you lift. Just slowly bulk up and get some muscle mass on your legs and lats. Looks like those are the 2 places you are lacking.
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
    6'1" means you should put on more muscle mass. A 5'5" dude could look huge at 175 lbs. At your height, with a t-shirt on people might not even know you lift. Just slowly bulk up and get some muscle mass on your legs and lats. Looks like those are the 2 places you are lacking.
    that is true, with a t shirt on i just look athletic i guess. my areas i lack are lower chest, overall thickness and width, legs too. only started training them properly in 2012, aswell as my abs