MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Competition Spray Tan

So I will be competing for the first time in March and I'm curious how you choose the right spray tan company and where you find them? Would I just try to find a local tanning place? Will the show I'm competing in provide one? Any help would be great. Thanks.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MG5 View Post
    So I will be competing for the first time in March and I'm curious how you choose the right spray tan company and where you find them? Would I just try to find a local tanning place? Will the show I'm competing in provide one? Any help would be great. Thanks.
    I think it would be more trail and error in most cases

I know from fltallpaul youtube clip him and adam had a spray tan which went well (could ask them on their logs)

Maybe try a local company for a trail before your show
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MG5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    I think it would be more trail and error in most cases

I know from fltallpaul youtube clip him and adam had a spray tan which went well (could ask them on their logs)

Maybe try a local company for a trail before your show
    Ok thanks. Will probably do that.

And this helps in answering my question at all its mens physique not bodybuilding so the tan is a bit different I think.
    WBFF Pro Muscle Model | Questions? Send me a private message.

Online Training/Coaching Application: https://www.gettfit.com/online-coaching/

Google Reviews of GettFit Online Coaching: https://g.page/r/CeuQw8grjXrzEAE

Instagram: mike.gettier

Join the ******** Group - Build Muscle, Lose Fat, and Become Stronger: https://www.********.com/groups/buildmusclelosefat

SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SoMoBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yeah, you will more then likely have you supply your own tan. The competition won't spray tan for you.
    Looking good man, repped.
    Do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there; I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand pounds of whey, I am the oats that start your day.
    I am the squats down to the grass, I am the gains in your muscle mass.
    When your strength begins to drift I am the rush that helps you lift.
    Helpful bros that inspire. I am your charm when all the girls mire.

`Son of Zeus
    Brother of Hercules
    `Father of Aesthetics
    Forever Mirin.
    ~Rest In Paradise - Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian <3 ~

jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10) jhulkc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    most shows provide spray tanning for a cost depending on how many layers you want and if you want a touch up before the evening show.. i never used them but they look great. i always bought pro tan and done it myself with the help of a friend.. really depends on how much u plan on spending.. both shows ive competed in , Arkansas state bodybuilding championship and ronnie coleman classic both provided spray tanning for a cost,.. around 150$ give or take a little

Originally Posted by MG5 View Post