Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Preparation H on Stomach for Contest Prep

Has anyone had success (or even heard of) using Preparation H on the stomach region while doing cardio to help with the shrinking of the stomach flab/water/firming of the skin?

Side note: Layne if you read this, I'm still on track and will contact you this weekend to finalize my last 5 weeks if you're still available.

Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Preperation H is designed to shrink hemmeroids,it will also shrink fat cells regardless of the time or activity you are doing at the moment.

Drawback is that it is only a temporary condition.

Just diet strictly,train hard,and hit cardio hard,there are not really too many gimmicky shortcuts that can replace hard work and dedication.
    2012-Rising Like The Phoenix !!

Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ski
    ...it will also shrink fat cells regardless of the time or activity...
    please explain...what is being removed from the fat cell?

Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ski
    Just diet strictly,train hard,and hit cardio hard,there are not really too many gimmicky shortcuts that can replace hard work and dedication.
    Nah, I just thought I would slap a tube of the stuff on and win some contests this year!

Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50) Saeco Pink will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bumpity on my question, yo?

Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Will,just answering [b[your[/b] question bro,not trying to be a wiseass,I`m sure you`re dedicated ........good luck at your contest.

Saeco Pink,I have no clue as to how it shrinks fat cells or hemmoroids either for that matter.

Google may be able to help you if you`re interested,I`m no chemist that`s for sure!! LOL

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reading stuff like that will give people the wrong idea. Clean up your diet and drink MORE water. There are no shortcuts.
    Cha Cha Cha

Why do all of you guys assume I'm not dieting or doing cardio? I've been working with Layne for nearly 10 weeks. I think it's fair to say I've got that covered. Jeez.

I was just asking if anyone had any knowledge/experience of doing such a thing. Calm yourselves down.

Oh, not that it matters, but the guy posing in the "Posing Routines" sticky, here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=372299 , is one of the guys who told me about doing this. He trains at my gym and I would say that he knows a few tricks, and don't come back with steroids.
    Last edited by Big Will C; 07-16-2006 at 06:07 PM.

LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Prep H basically just tightens the skin. Some people actually put it on their face to temporarily improve the appearance of wrinkles....especially crow's feet around the eyes.
    "From apes or sons of God, let every act be sacred. " Killing Joke

Originally Posted by LJ57
    Prep H basically just tightens the skin.
    That's what I was looking for. Thanks.

alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In addition to proper comp prep My trainer has me cover my whole body in prep H and wear long sleeves/sweats four weeks out when I'm lifting and doing cardio. It's to tighten the skin and draw the water out of it. Gross, but it really works.
    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -Mark Twain

m88tow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m88tow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m88tow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m88tow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m88tow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m88tow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m88tow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m88tow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m88tow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) m88tow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have helped many a soldiers pass there bodyfat tape test using this method. You basically cover the stomach in Prep. H and then wrap in that clear cooking wrap overnight, the next morning take it off and you will have lost a inch or two. It does'nt last for long but it does work, it just draws out excess water.

GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Guys I need a quick answer! My contest is in 5days! As for the preparation h, m88tow is saying use it overnight, others have told me put it on 1.5 hrs before you go on. Which is it? Also, do you just rub it in really well, or do you wipe it off while backstage? One last question, would this help at all with quads and shoulders? (my quads and shoulders are cut, but the skin wrinkles up in the cuts between muscles.)
    We need systems approach to government, no longer partisan patchwork
    adios guys, ill lurk 2/15

TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Brighteyes, I just dab it on places that i think iam holding water then sorta pat it down with a towel about 30 mins before you go out on stage. Just dab it down with the towel the same way you would with your posing oil.

It dont work miracles but every little bit helps.

My thoughts are this:

If you need it on contest day to help with something, you're not in top contest shape.

I was thinking of using it in the last 10 weeks leading up to the show in conjunction with my cardio.

That's just my $0.02, take it for what it's worth. And that wasn't directed at you guys specifically in this thread. You may be ripped to the bone. But in general, if you need something like this on contest day, chances are you aren't in top, top condition.

LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It should help with all those areas you mentioned as it wil tighten the skin temporarily. This thread is the first time I've heard people talk about using Prep H like this in ages. I remember people used to use Prep H and Thiomucase years ago but I didn't know many people were still smearing Prep H all over their bodies these days. It does work pretty well though for skin tightening.
    "From apes or sons of God, let every act be sacred. " Killing Joke

TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Big will, even in tip top conditioning the body will still be more prone to hold water in some places.

GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm in great shape for the contest, I just want to be able to use every advantage possible (legally of course).
    We need systems approach to government, no longer partisan patchwork
    adios guys, ill lurk 2/15

TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have never tried this myself, but my friend i was helping last year used it on his obliques, he seemed to think it helped, and yes he was already in great condition, but hey even if it just gave him a better mind set, a little extra confidencegoes along way with the crowd, and judges.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i've used it and not used and personally i didn't see much difference. If you are shredded... you are shredded

busymomof3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face

Hey there,
    I just had full term twins by c-section 7 months ago. I am hitting the gym hard6 days a week with 30 mins cardio and weights. I have lost inches and firmed up every where but my stomach is flabby. Smaller but falbby. So I saw the prep h comment with some hope. I really need some tips. I work hard and eat right. I drink a gallon of water a day and take vitamins..You guys seem to know how to trim down...can you help a navy wife look good for his return?

QUOTE=Big Will C;10713809]Has anyone had success (or even heard of) using Preparation H on the stomach region while doing cardio to help with the shrinking of the stomach flab/water/firming of the skin?

Side note: Layne if you read this, I'm still on track and will contact you this weekend to finalize my last 5 weeks if you're still available.[/QUOTE]

Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barn01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I admit that I tried it at home ... did 50% upper body and timed mirror checks every 15min for an hour at 3 weeks out and noticed no difference other than it really smells bad and it would make a mess of my tanner if I used it for comp. I personally feel that it's useless and don't recommend it. I was pretty shredded as it was and saw no benifit to smelling like ass and ruining a perfectly good tan.

The stuff that makes all the claims is the Canadian version anyhow. The FDA made the US take out the biodyne because woment were using it for bags under thier eyes and it wasn't tested for that in the US. So unless it has biodyne in it then you're really wasting your time and money.

P.S. I'm in Canada and I used the biodyne version. I still think it's crap.
    My $0.02 is worth $0.03

Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Barn01 View Post
    I admit that I tried it at home ... did 50% upper body and timed mirror checks every 15min for an hour at 3 weeks out and noticed no difference other than it really smells bad and it would make a mess of my tanner if I used it for comp. I personally feel that it's useless and don't recommend it. I was pretty shredded as it was and saw no benifit to smelling like ass and ruining a perfectly good tan.

The stuff that makes all the claims is the Canadian version anyhow. The FDA made the US take out the biodyne because woment were using it for bags under thier eyes and it wasn't tested for that in the US. So unless it has biodyne in it then you're really wasting your time and money.

P.S. I'm in Canada and I used the biodyne version. I still think it's crap.
    wel it depends alot on the person as well.........when i got down to around 6 percent bodyfat i still have a nice lil bit of extra skin and held some water on my lower stomach. I used the regular american version and i would shhrink wrap it on my stomach for like 10 14 days and it would def help. It totally would tighten my skin and help see my abs i dutn think it would do much if it was just rubbed on random parts of the body. I am no chemist or cant break down the science but im almost possitive it just sucks out some water weight and it dont do anything to fattloss ,........BUtttt then again to everyone out here if you just shrink wrap your stomach with nothing you will still loose some water weight as well so if you are as bone dry with every muscle showing in your abs it may not do anything but then again it still should help them pop a drop more and remember everyone is different
    When all my humanity was gone and i did not care if i lived or died anymore I awoke again

I will win the dymatize 200k 2015 challenge
    follow me on
    instagram- Theguzzi
    face book -www.********.com/profile.php?id=100008488175320

Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sporto1633 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Respectmyhouse View Post
    wel it depends alot on the person as well.........when i got down to around 6 percent bodyfat i still have a nice lil bit of extra skin and held some water on my lower stomach. I used the regular american version and i would shhrink wrap it on my stomach for like 10 14 days and it would def help. It totally would tighten my skin and help see my abs i dutn think it would do much if it was just rubbed on random parts of the body. I am no chemist or cant break down the science but im almost possitive it just sucks out some water weight and it dont do anything to fattloss ,........BUtttt then again to everyone out here if you just shrink wrap your stomach with nothing you will still loose some water weight as well so if you are as bone dry with every muscle showing in your abs it may not do anything but then again it still should help them pop a drop more and remember everyone is different
    This is completely false. There are no active ingredients in Preparation H that "pull" water from anywhere, or "shrinkwrap" anything. That is not how fluid balance works. If you noticed anything during that time period about holding water, it was not from the Preparation H...sorry buddy. Butt cream won't do anything for you whether you are lean or not.

Everyone is different, but everyone also fallows the same laws of thermodynamics, physiology, fluid kinetics, etc. Science is science. Broscience is bull****.

Sporto
    Core Nutritionals Sponsored Athlete
    IFPA Professional Natural Bodybuilder
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sporto1633 View Post
    This is completely false. There are no active ingredients in Preparation H that "pull" water from anywhere, or "shrinkwrap" anything. That is not how fluid balance works. If you noticed anything during that time period about holding water, it was not from the Preparation H...sorry buddy. Butt cream won't do anything for you whether you are lean or not.

Everyone is different, but everyone also fallows the same laws of thermodynamics, physiology, fluid kinetics, etc. Science is science. Broscience is bull****.

Sporto
    I am not saying the prep shrinkwraps anything lolol i do not belive it did much of anything really i Literally used shrink wrap ( saran wrap )around my stomach and i did it for 10 days without prep h and ten days with it the prep h def helped it sweat more im not trying to say its anything special in it i could of used plenty of stuff and get the same effects i was trying to say its the saran wrap people wrap aroundthem that helps draw out water
    When all my humanity was gone and i did not care if i lived or died anymore I awoke again

follow me on
    instagram- Theguzzi

Bronze Account Holder Whomper107's Avatar
    Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am not saying the prep shrinkwraps anything lolol i do not belive it did much of anything really i Literally used shrink wrap ( saran wrap )around my stomach and i did it for 10 days without prep h and ten days with it the prep h def helped it sweat more im not trying to say its anything special in it i could of used plenty of stuff and get the same effects i was trying to say its the saran wrap people wrap aroundthem that helps draw out water
    Sounds like absolute nonsense to me, there is no way you changed the extracellular water balance of some specific part of your body by saran wrapping it. I really don't understand the obsession some competitors have with 'water weight.' Our body's manage water balance VERY effectively... if you're seeing some pudge on your stomach, I'd be willing to bet everything I own that it is fat, not water. Any changes you saw were likely just additional fat loss that occurred over those ten days.
    *No sets to failure crew*
    *germanyt crew*

Originally Posted by Whomper107 View Post
    Sounds like absolute nonsense to me, there is no way you changed the extracellular water balance of some specific part of your body by saran wrapping it. I really don't understand the obsession some competitors have with 'water weight.' Our body's manage water balance VERY effectively... if you're seeing some pudge on your stomach, I'd be willing to bet everything I own that it is fat, not water. Any changes you saw were likely just additional fat loss that occurred over those ten days.
    lolol well i am no expert and i can be totally wrong im not trying to argue but if you go to bed and wrap saran wrap around your stomach you will loose some water weigh thow can u argue that i wak eup a sweaty mess and i lost like an inch man i understand its not fat and it aint the best way but it does do a lil sumthing how can you argue that...........and the pudge can be excess skin as well if someone was extremely heavy and lost the weight a little too quick loose skin can be a major problem and appear as fat you are correct ho im not trying to say that the saran wrap is any kind if weightlooss method just it def did do a lil bit for me lol

follow me on
    instagram- Theguzzi

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lolol well i am no expert and i can be totally wrong im not trying to argue but if you go to bed and wrap saran wrap around your stomach you will loose some water weigh thow can u argue that i wak eup a sweaty mess and i lost like an inch man i understand its not fat and it aint the best way but it does do a lil sumthing how can you argue that...........and the pudge can be excess skin as well if someone was extremely heavy and lost the weight a little too quick loose skin can be a major problem and appear as fat you are correct ho im not trying to say that the saran wrap is any kind if weightlooss method just it def did do a lil bit for me lol
    If you had extra skin in your mid section b/c you were heavy, how would saran wrap help to get rid of it? That doesnt make much sense. And just because you are sweating in a certain area, doesnt mean you lose extra cellular water from that area for any kind of extended time. Like Whomper says, the body regulates water so fast......

The best way to shed excess water weight is to drink lots and lots of water for several days in a row. Its very simple and VERY effective.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

PLEASEEEE just stop wow i NEVAAA said the saran wrap helped with the skin i said the pudge can be from extra skin and when i wrapped the saran wrap it appeared to work my god i guess i was wrong wow i was drinking tons of water maybe thats it i know though it made my stomach look flatter i SAIIIDDDDDD i may be wrong so please just get ova it wow

follow me on
    instagram- Theguzzi